You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-11-21 00:40:57

tresselle
Members

Feerik Announcement

This is for those who might have noticed some changes in the game in recent months (increase in Collector’s chest, replays etc). Some players in the french forum expressed some concerns & doubt about the future of the game because a similar thing was done on one of their games before it's decline. If you were not on Elite Dollz you may not understand why some of these players had concerns about the game. They asked Feerik for an announcement or reassurance about the game & here is their response:  ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=102449

To summarise, they're trying new ways to make the game more interesting for players. javascript:insert_text('%20',%20'');

Last edited by tresselle (2016-11-21 00:57:28)

#2 2016-11-21 01:51:43

30stmxfan
Members

Re: Feerik Announcement

What I find more concerning is that us, the players on other servers, never get actually announcements from Feerik or 'Sarah' on our boards. We don't get updates. That big survey that went around, I believe you had to be on the French server to get it?? (It was so long ago)

Honestly, I just want more care for us. The non French players. We also care about the game and "put heart into it." I've been here since 2009. Longer on my diva doll. I would love results from that survey. I'm on mobile so I can't fully translate everything but I do plan on reading everything fully later.

And maybe those cute flirts back they used to do. I miss those.
Also access to that tan skin again that was a reward from that one beach quest a long time ago (;

Also maybe actually reply to our bug reports and such. It took a month for my to get my money back when a quest put an item at 100$ instead of 10.

discord: corgibutt#2664

#3 2016-11-21 03:31:33

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

If no one beats me to it, here's the translation for us US servers to read ---

Sarah said: Good evening dollz,

Recently, you asked about the current state of the game OhMyDollz and its future, which you strongly want an answer. Having talked a lot with the team ... it is ultimately our boss Frederic Markus, owner of Feerik Games, who wished to speak directly to send you this message from us all and relay our feelings.

thank you !

Frederic said: Good evening to you all,

Some news for Feerik Games! Finally ! Long ago we had no news about your game and what we do and want to do, I think it's time;)
Resuming a game is never easy and for a game where the community is passionate, well, that's tricky. It's one of the things we have learned during these months with the Feerik games.
We did a lot of tests on OhMyDollz, with different styles, different quests, rhythms of different outputs ... Often all is well and we are all in harmony and sometimes we plant we despite positive opinions in the questionnaires that we propose.
Nothing special in there actually, when testing things, it is expected to crash.
But why try to change things? Well, because otherwise it's the boredom that sets in, the players leave, and if players leave and although there is more play and this for several reasons.

Financially of course. OhMyDoll is a free game. But to make it work, it's not free. Far from there. Between our talented collaborators from all professions and the very high costs servers (OhMyDoll must pass all the images of all the game to all players of all versions ...) we have to find us there. And believe me, no one rolling in money, and our employees are truly passionate who whoop for you every day. So far everything is going well and thanks to you. Certainly we are asking you, but we do our best to balance the cost of production and the income of the game.

You are living OhMyDoll. OhMyDoll has a heart that beats to the rhythm of your comments, your participation and your passions. An obvious example is precisely the creation by you, original outfits of very high quality that we need to present to other players. So yes, it's easy to be ironic to think that this is a form of exploitation. It is not the goal. Yes we need to find it, but OhMyDoll is a game mode, so be creative !!! In fact, the game should be more oriented to your creations, not the reverse.

That is why we are testing at this time of new outlets rhythms on OhMyDollz. This is why we venture into other types of games also. We must take risks to move forward and continue to learn and do better. Feerik did before us, Feerik Games continues in this direction and without you, this is not possible.
So keep doing the heartbeat of OhMyDoll with these loves and frustrations continue to give us constructive feedback so that we can walk together as long as possible.
Hugs,

Frederic.

Translation might be off due to Google Translate, but I tried to polish it a little.

Last edited by lady0filia (2016-11-21 03:32:29)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#4 2016-11-21 20:52:35

sierradane
Members

Thanks for posting this update.  Even though a lot of us have dolls on most of the other servers, not all of us go to the forums on a regular basis of those servers.

I hope that they (FEERIK) can continue with this game and truly continue to make it better.

There are so many things that they need to address and not ignore, whatever their reasons may be. 

We need more updates on THIS server and in a timely manner. If something is supposed to happen on a Monday, it's a bit too late to post about it two days later.  There are so many things that the French server has that needs to be on all the servers.    When there is a bug, it needs to be fixed.  Most bugs are fixed but there are some that have been swept under the rug and forgotten... by them... not us.  When people send tickets in about an issue that is about REAL MONEY... that should be answered and fixed! 

I think that they should have stuck with this game and not tried to create Elite Dollz. I never did like that game, it seemed laggy and expensive. 

I have enjoyed not having a quest almost every week.  I've been able to save quite a bit of Diva Bucks in that time.    I hope that we don't receive a short notice announcement like with My Diva Doll.  I don't think I could begin a third version.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2016-11-22 18:38:00

tresselle
Members

It's not an official announcement, it was just a response to questions asked & the doubts raised by players on the french forum. I just posted it here for the few people who might have noticed some changes & may be having doubts too. Sometimes I don't blame them for not making announcements here because the response is different compared to the french forum & they might think no one is interested in what they have to say.

#6 2016-11-22 20:08:05

sierradane
Members

I think that just about everyone who really loves this game would want ALL updates posted here as well.  It's better to be informed than to wander around in the dark; at least with this game

Last edited by sierradane (2016-11-22 20:08:21)

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#7 2016-11-22 23:47:05

30stmxfan
Members

tresselle wrote:

It's not an official announcement, it was just a response to questions asked & the doubts raised by players on the french forum. I just posted it here for the few people who might have noticed some changes & may be having doubts too. Sometimes I don't blame them for not making announcements here because the response is different compared to the french forum & they might think no one is interested in what they have to say.

I'm a player who has put money into a game I love. I would appreciate Feerik showing some love back by treating players on other servers fairly. Like giving us updates, fixing bugs on our servers, answering tickets back in a timely manor (shouldn't take 3 months to reply back to me.)

Maybe people are having doubts because it feels like our words are being shouted into a void. Feerik as always treated us as second class citizens. When items go missing from the shops (helly's arm & the tan skin), I don't remember get an update here. WE had to search. That is just one example.

We Care.

discord: corgibutt#2664

#8 2016-11-24 01:03:18

sierradane
Members

30stmxfan wrote:

tresselle wrote:

I'm a player who has put money into a game I love. I would appreciate Feerik showing some love back by treating players on other servers fairly. Like giving us updates, fixing bugs on our servers, answering tickets back in a timely manor (shouldn't take 3 months to reply back to me.)

Maybe people are having doubts because it feels like our words are being shouted into a void. Feerik as always treated us as second class citizens. When items go missing from the shops (helly's arm & the tan skin), I don't remember get an update here. WE had to search. That is just one example.

We Care.

I totally agree!   I have even spent money on the French server for feez which were wrongly deducted... they never answered THAT ticket. (I ended up with 30 diva bucks and it deducted over 400 feez for that)

Like I told whoever had answered one of my tickets here,  there's a saying about sending in tickets:  "It's Monday and the weekend is coming up, so they probably won't get to it this week."

Board footer