You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

#1 2017-04-24 02:32:05

gothgirlmiho
Members

Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

Missionary Angel Adventure is  supposed to offer the rooms for $$$99, but they are not available in the rooms sales page (or anywhere else that I've looked).

(Note for late readers - this is referring to the lineup of gifts displayed with the  "see all gifts" link within an hour or two of the quest being relisted. This list has now been changed.)

Last edited by gothgirlmiho (2017-04-28 12:30:26)

#2 2017-04-24 05:54:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

We're gonna have to wait till tomorrow. Have a feeling that the whole thing is buggy so hopefully tomorrow everything will be fixed.

#3 2017-04-24 12:48:16

sierradane
Members

Another bug associated with this quest:

Yesterday when this quest was first available, I did it on a lot of my alts who had lots of DBs just so I could collect gift certificates with them.  All of them naturally got the Angel job in their career page.

This morning, I did it on NIABYDANE and when I checked the career page, the ANGEL job was NOT there to choose.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#4 2017-04-24 16:17:51

sierradane
Members

JOB update:  the Angel Job is now appearing for the dolls I did this quest on this morning

I remember with the Bollywood Actress job, it had the Talent where you also got a Gift Certificate daily.  That description was also noted on the tab where you would choose that job. That talent no longer appears nor does it in the job description.  The first time the Angel job/quest ran, I didn't do it on any of my dolls.  I'd hoped for them to replay it for a long time.  While hoping for THAT replay, I also had the thought that when they did get around to replaying it, they'd (Feerik) would re-do the Talents and make it temporary instead of permanent like it was and currently is.

on a side note related to this: I hope that the 'buying the room for 99 diva bucks' isn't going to be a future feature to any new quest.

Last edited by sierradane (2017-04-24 16:18:38)

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2017-04-24 19:44:29

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Come to think of it I was looking in the wrong place for the jobs it not located in the talents, silly me. It's located under the career link. I was sleepy when I typed it.

#6 2017-04-24 21:09:17

micutalorri
Members

So I completed the Angel in mission quest and I chose to be an Angel.This quest should bring me the Heaven room as it says on the news,but I got the Angel job instead.
I really wanted the Heaven room and I can't buy feez to replay another quest.
Ugh,I hate when the quests are bugging,it makes me waste money and time. nrv
I just hope these quests will come back someday,so then I'll make the right choice.

Last edited by micutalorri (2017-04-25 10:52:40)

#7 2017-04-26 02:01:05

zarinen
Members

I figured I should put in here instead of making a new thread on the subject. I finished the Angel or Demon quest on my alternate account ParfaitWafer(thank gosh) but the quest didn't have the bonus questions like they are suppose to. I chalked it up to a major bug because I did do it when it first came out. But when I tried to see if it was fixed on my other alternated doll Arina a few days later by playing a level no question showed up it just gave the basic reward and went to the next level. Are they going to fix this major bug or not before the replay event ends? If not I won't bother playing the replay. The bonus reward is a major decisive factor for me especially since this particular quest cost 220$ with no room. I already have both the angel and demon job and the room. All I really want is the items from the Angel or Demon quest but not if the bonus rewards are missing.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#8 2017-04-26 12:20:50

sierradane
Members

I just finished doing this replay with ECHOMCDANE and once again.... that Angel Job is not showing up.

My dolls who have done the angel quest but have not had the angel job show up yet:

echomcdane
fionadane
daphnemcdane
kiernandane
tallydane

Last edited by sierradane (2017-04-27 12:43:04)

#9 2017-04-26 14:13:06

zarinen
Members

sierradane wrote:

I just finished doing this replay with ECHOMCDANE and once again.... that Angel Job is not showing up.

That sucks. I've done both angel quest on different accounts and the Angel job have shown up for all my accounts. Unfortunately the Angel or Demon quest is still missing bonus questions. Is anyone else having the same problem as Sierra and I or is it just a handful of accounts?

Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#10 2017-04-26 14:58:31

sierradane
Members

zarinen wrote:

sierradane wrote:

That sucks. I've done both angel quest on different accounts and the Angel job have shown up for all my accounts. Unfortunately the Angel or Demon quest is still missing bonus questions. Is anyone else having the same problem as Sierra and I or is it just a handful of accounts?

I have only done the quest for the Angel/Demon jobs & the questions/answers have all shown up each time.  I've had dolls that didn't have the job show up when I first finished it to only have it show up the next day.  Hopefully that will be the case with this. 

As for having to choose the 5 diva buck job to get one Gift Certificate on.... my "non-voting" "I liked that name" "I just need 4 more" dolls that never do anything other than be logged in to get their DBs and to train... (most are all over 4-5K dbs).... it's worth the 5dbs to get even just 1 gift certificate daily.   I just hope this isn't a temporary thing.

Last edited by sierradane (2017-04-26 14:58:52)

#11 2017-04-27 03:45:38

zarinen
Members

zarinen wrote:

nrv I take back what I said. Feerik is trying to make a fool of me. I just used my alternate accounts BabyDollXOXO and Carrow to finish the Missionary Angel quest and now the job isn't showing on my career list. These quest have so many bugs. Can you get or try to get the kinks out before you upload a quest or give us a little note or whisper that your working on the bugs. I hope Feerik get the bugs fixed soon or at least extend the time period. I really want to do the Angel or Demon quest but not if they don't fix the bugs.

Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#12 2017-04-27 12:26:39

JessicaLilac2
Members

i have completed the quest for the twins quest, and when i went to the replay section to select one of the other quests to do, they will not appear, saying that i have completed all the quests.. i would really love to be able to complete all of the quests

#13 2017-04-27 16:59:27

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

micutalorri wrote:
So I completed the Angel in mission quest and I chose to be an Angel.This quest should bring me the Heaven room as it says on the news,but I got the Angel job instead.

zarinen wrote:
I figured I should put in here instead of making a new thread on the subject. I finished the Angel or Demon quest on my alternate account ParfaitWafer(thank gosh) but the quest didn't have the bonus questions like they are suppose to. I chalked it up to a major bug because I did do it when it first came out. But when I tried to see if it was fixed on my other alternated doll Arina a few days later by playing a level no question showed up it just gave the basic reward and went to the next level. Are they going to fix this major bug or not before the replay event ends? If not I won't bother playing the replay. The bonus reward is a major decisive factor for me especially since this particular quest cost 220$ with no room. I already have both the angel and demon job and the room. All I really want is the items from the Angel or Demon quest but not if the bonus rewards are missing.

sierradane wrote:
I have only done the quest for the Angel/Demon jobs & the questions/answers have all shown up each time.  I've had dolls that didn't have the job show up when I first finished it to only have it show up the next day.  Hopefully that will be the case with this.

zarinen wrote:
I take back what I said. Feerik is trying to make a fool of me. I just used my alternate accounts BabyDollXOXO and Carrow to finish the Missionary Angel quest and now the job isn't showing on my career list. These quest have so many bugs. Can you get or try to get the kinks out before you upload a quest or give us a little note or whisper that your working on the bugs. I hope Feerik get the bugs fixed soon or at least extend the time period. I really want to do the Angel or Demon quest but not if they don't fix the bugs.

hypn I don't even know where to start with trying to quote who-reported-what-quest-is-missing-which-feature in a reasonably organized way... and there are even more complaints scattered in other threads!

As always, information from players however well-intentioned can be wrong... and I include myself in that group!  It is always best to wait for official information or confirmation from a MOD or ADMIN if you have questions... and read any related NEWS completely, the answers are sometimes there.  With that said, here is my understanding of this issue... any clarification, correction, or confirmation from the mods would certainly be welcome ^.^

I think the confusion comes from THREE primary issues:

1) The replays were introduced on Sunday, with no related NEWS... and, at that time, reflected the "original" quest parameters (as shown in the guides posted in the [Replay] 3 past quests links).

* I believe those who did the replays Sunday received the rewards as shown in these guides... those who did them later received the new "updated" rewards *

2) We have TWO replays with similar names, themes, and rewards: Missionary Angel and Angel or Demon... I am not including the guide links, because the guides are no longer accurate (thus contributing to this problem).

* Direct quote from the "official" NEWS... if you have been using the guides for your reward information, they are out-of-date *

fairykisses wrote:

To adjust to the current cost of the quests, the similar prices were therefore divided between the 2 quests as follows:

The Angel or Demon quest now allows to gain the Angel and Demon profession.

The Angel in Mission quest now allows to gain the Demon and Heaven items.

Quest details

The 2011 Angel or Demon quest!

Have you ever dreamed of being an angel, watching over people, being their lucky star” and unknowingly helping them? Play as a young apprentice angel and experience an angelic and demonic adventure!

At the end of this quest, you can win the Angel and Demon professions.

The Angel’s profession will bring you 5 $$$ + 1 gift voucher per day.

The Demon’s profession will bring you 5 $$$ + 1 gift OhMyDollz token per day.

The 2012 Angel in Mission quest!

You are part of the Heven’s elite! Your mission: to spread happiness on Earth and bring back the smiles on the faces of your small back to your little humans! One day you’ll become an archangel, nothing can stop you! Except maybe?

At the end of this quest with two endings, you can win the Heaven and Hell items. If you already posses the hell item you will then win its extension.

3) Players have been using the guides for their "reward" info, without reading the "updated" information... which was stated in the official NEWS post.  Additionally, the correct, updated rewards are also displayed under the "SEE ALL GIFTS" preview within the actual quest.  While the guides are normally a helpful addition to our quest decisions... in this case they are unintentionally adding to what is, admittedly, a confusing situation.

* Please check to see which replay you did, and reference the information above... it is quite likely that you did receive the correct rewards, if not the ones you had actually wanted *

Also included in the official NEWS post:

fairykisses wrote:

The format of the mini-enigmas has changed since 2011, so it was not possible to propose them on this quest. On the other hand, the gift has remained the same. So it was added to the prizes of the final stages (little angel for the angel stage, small demon for the demon stage).

The mini riddles and bonus gifts are not "missing" in the Angel or Demon replay, they have been removed... you receive the appropriate "bonus" character in the last step with your new job.  Mini riddles and bonus gifts remain unchanged in the Missionary Angel replay.
intr Please forgive the length of this post!  I hope that my understanding of these issues is (mostly) correct... and I hope this clarifies some of the continuing confusion regarding these replays.  Best Wishes on successful questing from here on ^.^

#14 2017-04-27 19:03:27

sierradane
Members

I'm still waiting on Feerik to fix the bug with the angel job not showing up.  And as far as waiting.... I'm still waiting on the bug with the "Mother Christmas" quest to be fixed (that gave my Talent drop-down menu a long non-sensical group of letters instead of the Talent that came with it).  There should be NO reason for the Angel Job to be available one day, then not the next.. available on the third day, not on the next and so on...

n0regrets wrote:

micutalorri wrote:

zarinen wrote:

sierradane wrote:

zarinen wrote:
I take back what I said. Feerik is trying to make a fool of me. I just used my alternate accounts BabyDollXOXO and Carrow to finish the Missionary Angel quest and now the job isn't showing on my career list. These quest have so many bugs. Can you get or try to get the kinks out before you upload a quest or give us a little note or whisper that your working on the bugs. I hope Feerik get the bugs fixed soon or at least extend the time period. I really want to do the Angel or Demon quest but not if they don't fix the bugs.

hypn I don't even know where to start with trying to quote who-reported-what-quest-is-missing-which-feature in a reasonably organized way... and there are even more complaints scattered in other threads!

As always, information from players however well-intentioned can be wrong... and I include myself in that group!  It is always best to wait for official information or confirmation from a MOD or ADMIN if you have questions... and read any related NEWS completely, the answers are sometimes there.  With that said, here is my understanding of this issue... any clarification, correction, or confirmation from the mods would certainly be welcome ^.^

I think the confusion comes from THREE primary issues:

1) The replays were introduced on Sunday, with no related NEWS... and, at that time, reflected the "original" quest parameters (as shown in the guides posted in the [Replay] 3 past quests links).

* I believe those who did the replays Sunday received the rewards as shown in these guides... those who did them later received the new "updated" rewards *

2) We have TWO replays with similar names, themes, and rewards: Missionary Angel and Angel or Demon... I am not including the guide links, because the guides are no longer accurate (thus contributing to this problem).

* Direct quote from the "official" NEWS... if you have been using the guides for your reward information, they are out-of-date *

fairykisses wrote:

To adjust to the current cost of the quests, the similar prices were therefore divided between the 2 quests as follows:

The Angel or Demon quest now allows to gain the Angel and Demon profession.

The Angel in Mission quest now allows to gain the Demon and Heaven items.

Quest details

The 2011 Angel or Demon quest!

Have you ever dreamed of being an angel, watching over people, being their lucky star” and unknowingly helping them? Play as a young apprentice angel and experience an angelic and demonic adventure!

At the end of this quest, you can win the Angel and Demon professions.

The Angel’s profession will bring you 5 $$$ + 1 gift voucher per day.

The Demon’s profession will bring you 5 $$$ + 1 gift OhMyDollz token per day.

The 2012 Angel in Mission quest!

You are part of the Heven’s elite! Your mission: to spread happiness on Earth and bring back the smiles on the faces of your small back to your little humans! One day you’ll become an archangel, nothing can stop you! Except maybe?

At the end of this quest with two endings, you can win the Heaven and Hell items. If you already posses the hell item you will then win its extension.

3) Players have been using the guides for their "reward" info, without reading the "updated" information... which was stated in the official NEWS post.  Additionally, the correct, updated rewards are also displayed under the "SEE ALL GIFTS" preview within the actual quest.  While the guides are normally a helpful addition to our quest decisions... in this case they are unintentionally adding to what is, admittedly, a confusing situation.

* Please check to see which replay you did, and reference the information above... it is quite likely that you did receive the correct rewards, if not the ones you had actually wanted *

Also included in the official NEWS post:

fairykisses wrote:

The format of the mini-enigmas has changed since 2011, so it was not possible to propose them on this quest. On the other hand, the gift has remained the same. So it was added to the prizes of the final stages (little angel for the angel stage, small demon for the demon stage).

The mini riddles and bonus gifts are not "missing" in the Angel or Demon replay, they have been removed... you receive the appropriate "bonus" character in the last step with your new job.  Mini riddles and bonus gifts remain unchanged in the Missionary Angel replay.
intr Please forgive the length of this post!  I hope that my understanding of these issues is (mostly) correct... and I hope this clarifies some of the continuing confusion regarding these replays.  Best Wishes on successful questing from here on ^.^

#15 2017-04-27 21:17:47

zarinen
Members

I've read what n0regrets said and overall I think this replay is not worth it. They had so many changes from the original not small tweaks from here and there major ones. The Angel in Mission gave you the room and job which is where I got my Angel and Demon job on main account missed the first opportunity from Angel or Demon quest. Now you just only get the items and a room. The Angel or Demon quest had offered the room and job plus had the bonus reward. And now all you get is the job and items minus the room and the bonus reward for the spending price of 220$ not counting the second ending. I don't mean to sound ungrateful and whiny but it's not worth my money or feez. I will skip the duration of this replay and lick my wounds on the losses. I'll still be miffed but I will learn from my mistakes and wait until near the end of the event to get all the information that they put up after they release the event.

Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#16 2017-04-28 02:30:37

sierradane
Members

We shouldn't have to wait until near the end of an event, hoping that they have worked the bugs out.  They should have those bugs worked out before they release that event. 

It seems that Feerik is playing around with different ways to do quests lately.  The one that was different each day (hated that) and this one which makes a person spend the amount of the quest, the 150 feez to do both endings plus the promise of getting those rooms for more feez.   

I'd just love to have Feerik do a quest like they used to instead of trying to make it look like we are "so much more" with "so many things at once" which in the end only makes people pay RL money.  Or... at least they hope more people spend RL money.

zarinen wrote:

I've read what n0regrets said and overall I think this replay is not worth it. They had so many changes from the original not small tweaks from here and there major ones. The Angel in Mission gave you the room and job which is where I got my Angel and Demon job on main account missed the first opportunity from Angel or Demon quest. Now you just only get the items and a room. The Angel or Demon quest had offered the room and job plus had the bonus reward. And now all you get is the job and items minus the room and the bonus reward for the spending price of 220$ not counting the second ending. I don't mean to sound ungrateful and whiny but it's not worth my money or feez. I will skip the duration of this replay and lick my wounds on the losses. I'll still be miffed but I will learn from my mistakes and wait until near the end of the event to get all the information that they put up after they release the event.

#17 2017-04-28 02:31:47

aneki
Members

Mods, excuse me posting with this account, but this is the account that was affected by the bug.
When I played Angel in Mission quest when it first appeared. It showed the Hell room would be available for $99 in its list of prizes (in game, NOT in the guide). I completed the quest. The option was never available. Now the game says I should have received the room anyway.
I still do NOT have the room. I played the quest for the sole purpose of getting the room.
Is Feerik going to correct the problems individual players had?

Update: Feerik HAS addressed the problem and I now have my room. Thank you.

Last edited by aneki (2017-04-28 12:35:50)

#18 2017-04-28 02:34:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

We're not entirely sure. It seems (to me anyways) that showing the room was available was not intended unfortunately ... Not 100% sure so we won't know until we hear anything about this :(

Sorry everyone is facing so many problems.

#19 2017-04-28 02:40:28

aneki
Members

Sorry, it was the Angel in Mission quest I did, not the Angel or Demon, and the HELL room is currently shown as a prize, so it certainly seemed they intended you could get it one way or the other.

#20 2017-04-28 03:00:33

snowofice
Members

I did the Angel or Demon quest and choose the angel ending. I was surprised and angry that i didn't receive the Heaven room. I'm using Chrome and the same thing happened on my other doll, princessofnight. non non I hate to think I wasted that money for nothing.

The Cold Never Bothered me anyway
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/93/f2/79/93f2795ed6727d7ce142aee2f372a6f8.jpg

#21 2017-04-28 11:19:47

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Missionary Angel Quest Issues & Explanations:
There was a bug with this quest and some people may not of received their rooms.  They have worked on the issue, so those who haven't got their room should have it by now.  If you haven't please let us know!

You DO NOT get the Angel or Demon Jobs if you do this quest.

Angel or Demon Quest Issues & Explanations:
With this quest you ONLY get the jobs.  You DO NOT get the heaven or hell rooms.
This is not a bug.

We've also been told, all the rewards have been listed when you click on "See all the Gifts" since the quests were posted.

Which basically means, if you did one of these quests expecting different results nothing will be done.

Other Issues:
@Zarinen - Not getting bonus questions - Reported, waiting answer.
@JessicaLilac2 - Unable to see other quests - Reported, waiting answer.

#22 2017-04-28 12:23:19

sierradane
Members

What about the bug of doing the Angel/Demon job and not having the jobs show up?

cocobelle wrote:

There was a bug with this quest and some people may not of received their rooms.  They have worked on the issue, so those who haven't got their room should have it by now.  If you haven't please let us know!

With this quest you ONLY get the jobs.  You DO NOT get the heaven or hell rooms.
This is not a bug.

We've also been told, all the rewards have been listed when you click on "See all the Gifts" since the quests were posted.

Which basically means, if you did one of these quests expecting different results nothing will be done.

Other Issues:

Last edited by sierradane (2017-04-28 12:23:45)

#23 2017-04-28 12:29:42

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

sierradane wrote:

What about the bug of doing the Angel/Demon job and not having the jobs show up?

Which quest did you do?

#24 2017-04-28 18:33:30

sierradane
Members

Angel in Mission

http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/replay/replay__replay_ange_mission_on.jpg

cocobelle wrote:

sierradane wrote:

Which quest did you do?

#25 2017-04-28 19:28:18

jenzg11
Members

cocobelle wrote:

This is not a bug.

Other Issues:

When I did the quest on Sunday night ... when it was originally posted, there were no questions, and  No gifts were listed in the 'See all the gifts' there was nothing listed there. That is why I looked it up in the forum to find the original gifts.  This is why I expected to get the room. Or after reading the other post, at least a option to buy the room for 99$.
This was done on my alt Junia

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

Board footer