You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

#26 2017-04-28 20:32:15

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

Ok, Sierradane & Jenzg11 - will let them know about this as well.

#27 2017-04-29 20:22:11

haelina
Members

My doll Haelina01 didn't get her angel profession and my doll Haelina02 didn't ger the Devil profession.

On the other hand my french doll got it just fine. I made the quest on all 3 of them just now. So it's a US server issue....

#28 2017-04-30 21:21:22

jenzg11
Members

cocobelle wrote:

Missionary Angel Quest Issues & Explanations:
There was a bug with this quest and some people may not of received their rooms.  They have worked on the issue, so those who haven't got their room should have it by now.  If you haven't please let us know!

You DO NOT get the Angel or Demon Jobs if you do this quest.

Angel or Demon Quest Issues & Explanations:
With this quest you ONLY get the jobs.  You DO NOT get the heaven or hell rooms.
This is not a bug.

We've also been told, all the rewards have been listed when you click on "See all the Gifts" since the quests were posted.

Which basically means, if you did one of these quests expecting different results nothing will be done.

sad

I still that this has been unfair to those who did this quest 3 days before an explaination was given as to Feerik changing the endings.

I did the quest on Sunday night, which said there were 8 days to do this quest. I even bought feez to be sure I did both ends to complete it.  Which really we only got 3 days to do it after all has been said and done.

Why give us a whole week to do a quest and ask the question Who will be the first...
, then change it, so that all who to the advantage of our time to do this early?  I didn't want the gift certificates, I wanted the room.  I was even tempted to buy into the other quest too..

Any one up to a garage sale?? All the demon items will be deleted and some of the winged items too.. As I only wanted the room
Check my account, you'll be able to find when I bought the quest and feez take away the gifts certificates and please give me the room. The acct name is Junia

#29 2017-05-02 02:38:04

stelladaee
Members

If you completed the Missionary Angel quest and chose the Hell option, would you get both themes (the original orange and red AND the blue and black backgrounds)? While completing the quest, the prize picture showed both themes. When I completed the quest, I only received the original orange and red background. Is this a bug? Any help would be great!

#30 2017-05-02 10:36:24

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

sierradane, you had to do the Angel or Demon quest to get the jobs.

jenzg11, i've passed on what you've said, will let you know if we get a response.

haelina, which quest did you do?

stelladaee, you only get the original background

#31 2017-05-02 19:30:26

jenzg11
Members

cocobelle wrote:

jenzg11, i've passed on what you've said, will let you know if we get a response.

Thank you Cocobelle for passing this on. I hope we will get a favorable response.

#32 2017-05-02 21:19:27

haelina
Members

Missionary Angel
As I said on the french doll I got the job just fine my 01 and 02 here didn't.

#33 2017-05-02 23:16:47

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

haelina wrote:

Missionary Angel
As I said on the french doll I got the job just fine my 01 and 02 here didn't.

I don't know if they did things differently on the french site.. ?
Here they made it where you had to do the Angel or Demon quest to get the jobs.

#34 2017-05-03 01:32:49

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I actually have a previously unreported bug related to these replays:

I was torn between the "Angel or Demon" furniture and the "Missionary Angel" careers (I wanted the Devil/Token job) for one of my dolls... so I decided to wait for the official NEWS announcement before making a decision.  Luckily, the updated rewards allowed me to get the furniture plus the job... so I was happy to pay the higher cost (as compared to standard quests/gfits).

However, when I completed the quest, several furniture elements in the last step showed up as the "X" (broken link) icon... so I moved these items to my corner, expecting this bug would be reported promptly & fixed automatically, with no action on my part.  While it appears it was reported, and subsequently corrected (since my later "Angel or Demon" replays did not experience this problem)... it may be possible that players affected by this "early" bug need to be manually corrected?

The specific issue is that the following items have an "extra digit" in the image.png file, and no such image actually exists... leading to the broken link.  The account with this problem is n1ghtshade, and the incorrect image tags are defined as:

src="img/thumb/356346.png"
src="img/thumb/356345.png
src="img/thumb/356343.png
src="img/thumb/356341.png

The correct urls should be:

src="img/thumb/35646.png"
src="img/thumb/35645.png
src="img/thumb/35643.png
src="img/thumb/35641.png

Thank you in advance for your assistance with resolving this bug!

#35 2017-05-03 02:52:15

sierradane
Members

cocobelle wrote:

I did the same quest on all of my alt dolls that I chose to do these quests on.  All of them, with the exception of the ones below, got the Angel Job.  And personally, I feel that before Feerik releases a quest there should be NO bugs at all.  We shouldn't have to wait around until there is a post about that quest in the NEWS section so we can safely do that quest.

echomcdane
enyamcdane
fionadane
daphnemcdane
kiernandane
tallydane

I did it on so many of my alts that I could choose the correct answer in the dark.

Last edited by sierradane (2017-05-03 02:58:32)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#36 2017-05-03 15:48:04

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

n0regrets, they've said the dead images have been removed and your doll has been credited the missing items.  Let us know if it worked for ya!

sierradane, we've been told, those dolls have done the Missionary Angel quest, which only rewards you the rooms - not the jobs.  Which dolls did you do the same quest on and received both rooms & jobs?

#37 2017-05-03 19:57:06

sierradane
Members

cocobelle wrote:

sierradane, we've been told, those dolls have done the Missionary Angel quest, which only rewards you the rooms - not the jobs.  Which dolls did you do the same quest on and received both rooms & jobs?

I did the quest that gave you the choice of either the Angel Job (gift certificate daily) or the Demon Job (ohmydollz game token daily).  And with that quest, if you did BOTH endings you then had the opporutunity to purchase either the Heaven room or the Hell room for 99 Feez. I didn't do both endings on any of my dolls, so I never got to see if the "room for 99 feez" was ever there.  On the dolls I did that quest on, they received in their "conquest" area, 7 icons; which I take as being associated with those quests. :

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_488.png
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_490.png
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_492.png
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_494.png
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_496.png
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/quetes/vignettes_objectif/niveau_500.png

On the dolls that I did that same quest on that did not get the job, the same icons show up for them.  I got the same items on all the dolls but the dolls below were the ones who did not receive the Angel Job.  One of those dolls, I don't remember which one, I did that quest on the second day and didn't get the job.  I did it on another doll or three on the third day and got the job.  Seems like on the 4th or 5th day, the dolls I did the quest on did not get the job.

Did NOT get the Angel Job but did the quest:

echomcdane
enyamcdane
fionadane
daphnemcdane
kiernandane
tallydane

One each doll that I did the quest on, expecting the Angle Job, I did NOT receive a room.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#38 2017-05-03 21:27:11

haelina
Members

@cocobelle:
The original quest where the jobs came from IS the missionary angel! That's why that is the one I did. If for some weird as hell reason they switched them around it's not my fault. In the quest reward list they WHERE listed properly as well. And on the french site I got the job as I was supposed to.
A tidbit of proof:
http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=4904

I don't know for what reason they messed up the rewards on the US site but this is annoying! I want my jobs! If you have to take the rooms away I don't care for them but I want my jobs!!!

Last edited by haelina (2017-05-03 21:29:10)

#39 2017-05-08 18:44:11

jenzg11
Members

cocobelle wrote:

I have received no answer.  Did this quest on Junia

when I did the quest first night,,  on Sunday, there were no gifts listed, no bonus questions to answer for extra bonus gifts. The final gift would be the room.

Seems like others have received what they had asked for (some sooner than others).. but I have notreceived a correction to the errors the quest made.

Please correct this, take the tokens back.. I haven't used them. Give me the Heaven room.  Or give me back the feez I paid out for the second half (the demon) side so I could get the room.

If you can "give" a player the items they should have gotten with a mystery code, or when their were not questions (which I didn't have these either when I did the quest), then it would seem logical that you could "code" my acct with the room. Right?

#40 2017-05-09 14:29:10

sierradane
Members

I too am waiting for them (Feerik) to credit my dolls who did that quest with the Angel job.  The only doll I did both endings (that would have given the room) was on my main doll. My other dolls who did it that got the Angel job and DID NOT do both endings... received the Heaven room.  I've sent in a ticket with the names of my dolls that didn't get the Angel job.  Like Haelina said, "I don't care about the room... give me my Angel job"  or as jenz is saying, "Give me what I should have received"

I, along with others, know that the moderators are "just the messengers" and that you cannot physically do anything to help those who have this problem anymore than we can add it ourselves.  I don't know if the company reads the tickets sent by a mod quicker than a player or not.  I have not had a ticket answered in weeks and I have about 4 sitting there still opened but unanswered. 

This game is a great game and I'd hate to see it go to pot because the company doesn't have enough people working for them in France.  It almost reminds me of what I'm going through with my mom.  We have a senior care coming to her house 3 times a weeks for a few hours, and it seems like they can't hire people so there are days that no one shows up.  It's not the receptionist's fault when I call to see where someone is but it's not my fault either.  We (my family) are paying a fee to that company for a service.  And with this game, we (the players) are paying real money sometimes to be able to enjoy more of the game.  We know when we are cheated (out of what we should get for a quest or event) and when there are unanswered bugs or tickets or even PM's to our mods... other businesses wouldn't let their customers go without answering them or fixing things.

jenzg11 wrote:

cocobelle wrote:

I have received no answer.  Did this quest on Junia

when I did the quest first night,,  on Sunday, there were no gifts listed, no bonus questions to answer for extra bonus gifts. The final gift would be the room.

Seems like others have received what they had asked for (some sooner than others).. but I have notreceived a correction to the errors the quest made.

Please correct this, take the tokens back.. I haven't used them. Give me the Heaven room.  Or give me back the feez I paid out for the second half (the demon) side so I could get the room.

If you can "give" a player the items they should have gotten with a mystery code, or when their were not questions (which I didn't have these either when I did the quest), then it would seem logical that you could "code" my acct with the room. Right?

Last edited by sierradane (2017-05-09 14:30:27)

#41 2017-05-09 18:30:36

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I will send this in to the GM but next time ladies wait a couple of days before you do any quests just to be on the safe side. Yeah, I know it's not your fault and you shouldn't have to wait but hey it's good advice.

Sometimes "US MODS" don't have any answers to give back that's why we don't respond and just cause you want something done right away doesn't mean it will get done. We would like to also enjoy the game and have a real life outside of the game.

"We" (the mods) can only do so much and yes we are the messengers. Even our messages go unanswered sometimes.

#42 2017-05-09 19:37:16

jenzg11
Members

Thank you FairyKissess for your reply.
At this point, I'm giving up on it.  Maybe it would just be best if I don't do the quest for a while.

"Thank you"to all the mods that have tried to help me out with this..

#43 2017-05-10 21:36:55

haelina
Members

@fairykisses  I did the quest with just 2 days left on the count down, still does not explain why the rewards for those quests where reversed in the US version and why some people got the jobs and some the rooms depending on what day they did the quest. It's not really our fault there now is it? I know it's not yours either. But stuff like this makes players wish to quit and when they do the business dies. And dollz will end up like ponyville that is barely even there any more. No support no staff just an online server for as long as the income pays for it.
I made too many friends here to want to see this site die.

#44 2017-05-12 11:58:16

sarah
Administrator

Greetings,

There has been a lot of confusion regarding the rewards of the "Missionary Angel" and "Angel or Demon" replays. Some points need to be clarified for good and this thread closed.

The rewards of these replays were changed  since the previous time they were available:

The "Missionary Angel" replay grants you the rooms.
The "Angel or Demon" replay grants you the jobs.

These changes were explained in the Monday news, but we accidentally made the replays available the day before. Consequently, some of the players who rushed the quest on Sunday chose one of these replays believing that the rewards remained unchanged since the previous edition.
BUT the information was there for them to be found by clicking the "See all the Gifts" button, displayed once the player had selected a replay. The list of gifts was already up-to-date on Sunday, and if a player didn't want to play a replay based on this list, he could have gone back to the menu displaying the other replays. This option was implemented for replays around a month ago.

There has been a bug with the "Missionary Angel" replay, players wouldn't receive the rooms correctly. The bug was solved and the players who reached the end of the quest received their rewards.

We will now answer certain players regarding the issues they claimed to have encountered.

@ sierradane

We checked all the dollz you mentioned in this thread, namely: sierradane, echomcdane
enyamcdane, fionadane, daphnemcdane, kiernandane and tallydane.
The situation is simple; ALL of them did the same replay, which was "Missionary Angel", and ALL of them received the corresponding rewards, which were the rooms. The only time you received a job as reward was with your main doll, when you played the quest some years ago.

@ jenzg11

As said previously, the list of gifts for each replay WAS available on Sunday. We did a thorough check and there is no doubt about it.

@ haelina

There has been no difference in replay rewards between the French and US servers. They were the same (one gives the jobs, the other the rooms). Did we change the rewards for this edition? Yes we did, but in the same way for all servers. The link you sent as "proof" (http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=4904) only shows what the rewards were when the quest was first released in 2012.

We recognize that we made two mistakes: making the replays available on Sunday, before the news was released, and the bug affecting the rewards of the "Missionary Angel" replay. The first mistake had no consequences for those who clicked the "See all the Gifts" button and read the list. The second mistake was corrected by our developers.

We will now close this topic. A big thanks to the mods who took care of this topic until now, your help is always precious and greatly appreciated. : )

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Missionary Angel Adventure room not available for purchase.

Board footer