You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-06-19 10:16:38

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

[Call to the designers] Your summer creations

Hello dollz,

Last month International contest, based on the creation of the sewing machine, was a huge success.
We have been very happy to see how much you were inspired by this contest! This is the reason why we decided to renew the experience under another form.

Sarah wants that the entire community may access the sales by offering this time a fashion show that will be based on a Happy Days.

She therefore launches and invites creative artists who want to propose their creations for this event!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/neutre.png

Participate in our international call for applications on the theme of summer! Send us your most beautiful summer creation you created using the sewing machine.

All you have to do to enter this contest is follow these easy steps: Create a clothing on your dollz in one of your room, send it through your sewing machine to transform it into a creation and send your creation per email.

It is an incredible opportunity to show off your talent and to see your work acknowledge by the community.

Here are the rules of this event:

Deadline

You have until 26. June 2017 10:00 am (CET) to enter this contest. Past this deadline your entry will not be taken into account.

The theme is summer: A summer outfit/creation.

You can participate with any of your outfit, sewed or duplicated. And ther is no limit on the number of outfits that you can submit (we are sure that you will choose your finest outfits).

Restriction:

– You cannot use items from the VIP store or VIP gifts in your creation.

– For universal use, so not create or propose characters, or creations, with bit of skin. Only outfits which can be worn by all mannequins will be taken into account.

– Use at least 1 element from the category body [img]http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/soustype/corps/corps_off.png[img]

“Alone” accessories are authorized if they fit into the theme.

About 60 of these participation will be selected by our team.

How do I know if VIP objects are present in my creation?

Our team has put in place several ways to easily allow you to check if VIP objects were used your creations:

When you create a new outfit containing VIP items, “Your creation contains one or more VIP objects” will appear in red on the right.
You can click on “See details”, which will show you which one of the items are VIP so you can correct the creation before sewing it!

You can view this information in your inventory for existing creations.
If one of the creation already possesses VIP Items, the word VIP will appear below.

Is there something to win?

Sarah will choose of the most exquisite creation in order to make them available to the community during two Happy Days.

Every creation put up for sale at this event will earn its designer $$$.
The profit made will be calculated according to a percentage on the number of sales of all versions: the more your creation are sold, the more you will earn $$$!

It’s up to you to be fair and to propose a price that is neither too high nor too low 😉

The Happy Days will take place a few days after the en of registration, and will be available to the version of the game.
We will talk more about this event later on.

Notes:
– You cannot modify a creation which comes from your sewing machine, even if you are its designer.
– A creation will always display the name of its designer (which appears by right-clicking on it)
– The usage of a VIP item in a design will restrict its its purchase to VIP players. This is the reason why VIP Items are exceptionally prohibited in the creation for this event.

How to Participate?

Everybody can participate!

- There is nothing simpler, just create your outfits with the sewing machine and send a print screen of your creation to the following address: web@feerik.com

Don’t forget to specify your email address:
– Your in-game name
– On which version you are playing

You can also specify, if you choose to:
– The price your creation should have according to you.
– The ID of your creation in your inventory

How to “sew” my creation?

Go in the room where your outfit lies (worn by your doll). Right click, select display the “sewing machine” and select option:
- EITHER “Sew my outfit” which will definitely assemble the pieces of your outfit.
– OR “copy my outfit” which will assemble the pieces of your outfit and will let you keep a copy of the items used in the creation.
Check the price of your creation and then validate. Be careful! If your creation contains collectors’ items the price of your creation will skyrock. And if your creation contains VIP items only VIP member will be able to buy them!
You will be able to find your designs in your inventory, in the “My design” tab, once the time has elapsed.

To find out the ID of your creation from your Inventory:

Just right click with your mouse on the design from your inventory. Look for the option “copy the image’s address” in the menu.
In a text file, right-click again and choose “Paste”.
In the link that just appeared, there is a number and this number is the ID of your creation.

There!
I think that everything has been said! But if you have further question do not hesitate to post them in this topic.

Do not hesitate to give your opinion on this new formula. 😉

Let your imagination soar!

#2 2017-06-20 15:29:29

mineyeung
Members
Website

Re: [Call to the designers] Your summer creations

Could someone please clarify what:

For universal use, so not create or propose characters, or creations, with bit of skin. Only outfits which can be worn by all mannequins will be taken into account.

means in layman terms?

I'm a bit confused since it says that despite that, one of the other restrictions is that it must have an item from the 'body' category.

Is it that the parts which consist of skin must cover the whole of the original doll's skin and that partial areas (eg. only the arms) will not be accepted?

Last edited by mineyeung (2017-06-20 15:35:08)

http://i.imgur.com/3jNthRt.png

#3 2017-06-20 16:36:57

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

mineyeung wrote:

Could someone please clarify what:

For universal use, so not create or propose characters, or creations, with bit of skin. Only outfits which can be worn by all mannequins will be taken into account.

means in layman terms?

I'm a bit confused since it says that despite that, one of the other restrictions is that it must have an item from the 'body' category.

Is it that the parts which consist of skin must cover the whole of the original doll's skin and that partial areas (eg. only the arms) will not be accepted?

This kinda clears it up a little bit. I used google translate to translate the French news
- For universal use, do not create characters or propose creations with pieces of skins. Only the portable outfits by the mannequins will be taken into account.

What I get when reading this is that maybe they don't want you to use the dollz back mannequins and others, but I will differently ask the GM for to be sure.

Edit:
The GM wrote: "It means that you cannot use the subcategory "body" with the sewing machine if the creation is to enter the competition."

"To be clearer, it has to be an outfit that can be worn by any dollz, no matter the skin color. So no use of skin, arms, legs etc."

This is okay:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qzOJxoxJFTE/WUk4h_iADjI/AAAAAAAABZk/iJfAyOYJ24kzN8DzFjJxdC37jd9lFin4wCL0BGAYYCw/h341/2017-06-20.png

This is not okay:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UZcL6jpvHpw/WUk4i4ZYW0I/AAAAAAAABZk/ALd7dYq_JcwrGa5nUsNUQLeq1q5YXZ1vwCL0BGAYYCw/h378/2017-06-20.png https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wcCiQGF2z44/WUk5BN0XUWI/AAAAAAAABZk/a31S-oBaYzQ13FFKURiRPxzeowuwWbAtwCL0BGAYYCw/h372/2017-06-20.png

#4 2017-06-20 17:53:28

mineyeung
Members
Website

Thank-you for clearing it up!

Sorry to be a bother, but does that mean we should fulfil the "Use at least 1 element from the category body " restriction by incorporating it into the actual clothes instead of using it for the intended body purposes instead?

Or should we ignore that as the GM has said (that the subcategory "body" shouldn't be used)?

#5 2017-06-20 19:32:05

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

mineyeung wrote:

Thank-you for clearing it up!

Sorry to be a bother, but does that mean we should fulfil the "Use at least 1 element from the category body " restriction by incorporating it into the actual clothes instead of using it for the intended body purposes instead?

Or should we ignore that as the GM has said (that the subcategory "body" shouldn't be used)?

You should ignore it, there seems to be some translation errors.
I will translate everything using google translate, maybe it will be better to understand.

Translated with Google

Hello, the dollz

The international competition last month, based on the creations of the sewing machine, was a great success!

We were pleased to see that this contest inspired you and to see all the participations motivated us to renew this experience in another form.

Sarah wants to open up sales access to the entire community by offering this time a fashion show that will be based on a Happy Days.

It therefore appeals to creative artists who want to propose their creations for this event!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/neutre.png

Participate in our international call for applications on the theme of summer! Show us your most beautiful summer creations from the sewing machine.

To participate, it's very simple: Create an outfit on your dollz in one of your pieces, pass it to the sewing machine to make a creation, and send us your creation by e-mail to omd. contest@feerik.com.

An incredible opportunity to demonstrate your talent and see your work recognized by the community!

Here are the modalities of the event:

Dates
You have until June 26, 2017 at 10:00 am to participate. After this date, your participation will not be taken into account.

The theme is summer: a summer outfit.

You can participate with any of your outfits, stitched or duplicated. And there is no limit to the number of outfits you want to present for this event (you are trusted to choose the prettiest ones).

Constraints:

- Do not use items from the VIP shop or VIP gifts in your creation.
- For universal use, do not create characters or propose creations with pieces of skins. Only the portable outfits by the mannequins will be taken into account.

No items in category "Body" http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/soustype/corps/corps_off.png

- Accessories and wigs Will be allowed, if they enter the theme.

Sixty entries will be retained by our team.

How do I know if VIP objects are present in my creation?

Our team has put in place several ways to allow you to easily check if VIP objects are in your creations:

-> When you create a new outfit, "Your creative contains one or more VIP objects" will appear in red on the right with the presence of VIP objects.
You can even click on "View details", which will show you the VIP objects of your creation and thus be able to correct the creation before its sewing!

-> For existing creatives, you can view this information in your inventory.
If any of your creatives have VIP objects, the word "VIP" will appear below.

Want something?
Sarah's team will select the most beautiful creations, to offer them to the entire community during two Happy Days.

Each creation put on sale during this event will earn its creator $$$.
This gain will be calculated according to a percentage on the number of sales of all versions: the more your creation will make sales, the more you will earn $$$!

It is up to you to be fair and to propose a price neither too high nor too low

The Happy Days will be held a few days after the end of registration, and will be available for all versions of the game.

We will come back to this event later, in detail.

Notes:

- It is not possible to modify a creation from the sewing machine, regardless of whether it is the original owner or not.
- A creation will always have the name of its creator (visible by right clicking).
- Using a VIP object in a creative will prohibit its purchase by a non-VIP person. This is why VIP objects are exceptionally prohibited in creatives for the event.

How to participate?

Everyone can participate !

- Simply create your outfit with the sewing machine, and send a screen print of your creation by e-mail to the following address: omd.contest@feerik.com

Please specify in your e-mail:
- Your username
- the version you are playing

You can also specify whether you want:
- the indicative price that your creation should have according to you
- the ID of your creative in your inventory

How to sew my creation?

Go into the room where your outfit is (worn by your doll). Right-click, select Display the sewing machine And choose your options:

Sew- Sewing my outfit, which assembles the pieces of your outfit definitely

Copy- to reproduce my outfit, which assembles the pieces of your outfit and keeps in your inventory a double of your separate items.

Check the price of your creative, then validate. Warning ! If your creation contains collector items, the price of your creation will fly away. And if your design contains VIP items, only VIPs can buy it!

Once the time elapses, find your creation in your inventory, tab My Creations.

To find the ID of your creative from your inventory:
In the inventory, right click on the image of the creation with the mouse. In the menu, look for the option "Copy the address of the image".
In a text file, right-click again and choose "Paste".
In the link that just appeared, there is a number and this number is the ID of your creation.

Here !

I think everything is said! But if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to post them here in this topic.

Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on this new formula

Let your imagination do wonders!

#6 2017-06-20 19:47:25

mineyeung
Members
Website

Thank-you so much <3
The translation is super useful and you are an absolute angel for always sorting things out so efficiently in such an easy to understand way applau

#7 2017-06-21 21:37:05

rosered86
Members

Well I entered the contest.

Board footer