You are not logged in.

Announcement

#22401 2017-06-22 10:57:03

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Kayle :
"Introduce her to meeeeee." I said when Dustin poked me. "Yeah right, like any girl would ever prefer you over me." he said smirking. "You're both sad and hopeless" Dylan said rolling his eyes at us. "Look how's talking nerd." Dustin threw a punch at Dylan but he dodged and they exchanged a few hits and kicks before shifting there attention to the bar and walking over there together. I sighed. "Are we too agrresive Lilly?"

Heartley :
"Tell me already. What have you done this time?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

#22402 2017-06-23 03:05:33

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lillie:
"You've always been aggressive." I said chuckling at my little brothers. Then there was a glint in my eyes as I said, "That being said ... text Felicia, David. I kinda wanna see how those brothers of mine around her. Aaaand I miss having girly company. You guys are no fun." I turned to Kayle, "A win win scenario huh?"

Charlie:
"I didn't do anything! Why in the world would you think I did something?! I ... Well ... I was just thinking ... like ... we could do something new ... like ... add someth ... well maybe someone..." I was not making any sense and all the things I had planned to say just vanished.

#22403 2017-06-23 11:07:51

rukia131
Members

((Hey Darky, since it's just the two of us did you ever think about rping somewhere else? Like I don't know maybe discord... we'd have some more freedom since there'd be no board rules and stuff))

Heartley :
I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you talking about bedroom things?"

Dustin :
I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her and completely messed up her hair. "What do you mean by we're no fun huh? You bookworm!"

#22404 2017-06-23 22:31:19

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((I actually thought of that. The only problem I have is OMD has been the only place that works seamlessly on my phone. Discord app doesn't work for me for some reason (I think because I have my work email on the phone which sets some policies). I thought about mycandylove since the RP community is pretty active there and they have the concept of 1X1 RPs, but recently they changed the website and now it keeps refreshing over and over again on my phone so can't access it. So yeeeah, but I couldn't find a good place))
Lillie:
"MY HAIR!!" I squealed before pushing him away. "See? You guys totally don't know how to deal with a lady."

Charlie:
"No ... I was thinking ... I ... well ... if you want as well, that is ... I ... was wondering about kids..."

#22405 2017-06-23 22:38:29

rukia131
Members

((Hmmmmm Skype? I'm fine with omd too if you prefer staying here))

Dustin :
"That's not what the ladies say." I said smirking.

Heartley :
"A baby? ... I never considered a kid...I don't know if I want one..."

#22406 2017-06-23 22:42:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Skype doesn't work for me either because I have my work Skype on the phone and apparently you can't have two accounts logged in on the same device :(

We'll figure something out, but for now I guess OMD?))

Charlie:
"Think about it. A mini version of you and me running around, loving you unconditionally forever, in cute tiny clothes. You'd be an awesome mom!"

Lillie:
"That's because you choose the easy dumb ones. Get a real girl in front of you and I can guarantee you'll fail miserably." I said smirking.

#22407 2017-06-23 22:47:38

rukia131
Members

((Yep, that's fine))

Heartley :
"I don't know Charlie... I kind of like my life with just the two of us..."

Dustin :
"You say that 'cause you're my sister. Your opinion is not even relevant. Come lecture me when you'll get a boyfriend that can keep up with any of us."

#22408 2017-06-23 22:59:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lillie:
"See? The problem is with you guys not with me. David, what do you think?" David seemed like a deer in spotlight, "David is not here. Please leave a message."

Charlie:
I admit I was disappointed. Big time. I quickly tried to bring up a smile to my face, "It's okay ... um ... let's just... enjoy the evening. What do you think of dinner?"

#22409 2017-06-23 23:05:28

rukia131
Members

Heartley:
I sighed then caressed his cheek. "Come on, don't force yourself... I'll give it some more thought ok? You really want kids, don't you?" He looked like a kicked puppy for a minute there.

Dustin :
"Let's go pick up this Felicia." I said heading for the exit. "We'll see what she thinks."

#22410 2017-06-23 23:13:02

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lillie:
I chuckled as we followed him outside. "David, text her, will you?" He nodded and took his phone out to text her.

Felicia:
I was having dinner with mom, dad and Dahlia when I got David's text. I raised my eyebrow a bit, but then thought it would be kinda neat to hang out with him and his friends, so I carefully cleared my throat and asked, "um ... David is asking if I can go out with him and his cousins. Can I go, dad?" I knew that mom wouldn't mind if dad didn't.

Charlie:
"Yeah ... a lot. I've always loved them. I mean ... I love my two nephews a lot and every time I see them, I just wonder how cute ours would be." I said referring to my brothers' kids.

#22411 2017-06-23 23:25:10

rukia131
Members

Elias :
I thought for a second about it. "Yeah but make sure they bring you back here." I cleared my throat then added. "And their dad was kind of a troublesome player when he was young, aunt Marie can confirm that sadly... so yeah... take care about that."

Heartley :
"We'll have to move." We have been living in the apartment since years ago when we started dating. Sure, for two people it was huge and easier to clean. Well not that I did any cleaning to begin with...

#22412 2017-06-23 23:34:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
"If we do it, you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll take care of everything. You choose where you want to live and we'll go."

Diana:
I smiled a bit at Elias's cool attempt of hiding his concern. It was  a cute little habit he started showing after we had Felicia. He usually tended to be calm and collected even under pressure. When we had Felicia, and especially when she grew up to be a teen, he started worrying a bit but still tries to hide it. Yeah I voiced my concerns more but I adored how he did it.

"And please don't be out too late?" I said and she nodded not hiding her excitement, "Thank you thank you thank you! Best mom and dad in the world!!" And with that, she jumped off her seat presumably to go run and change.

#22413 2017-06-23 23:46:24

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Now that I think about it, it's a bit weird how Fel never met their kids. Dahlia already saw them at Ryan's last birthday party." I said smiling at my little girl. "Did you like the young fire princess and princes Dahli?"

Heartley :
"Ok then I want you to build me a palace on a private island by next week." I said teasing him. "It has to have at least 8 towers."

#22414 2017-06-23 23:53:10

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
I gulped, "I ... eh ... will need to make a few phone calls."

Diana:
Dahlia thought for a second then shook her head vigorously. I chuckled at her response, "Aw why?"
"They scare me!"

David:
We waited outside of Felicia's house till she finally came out. She had her long black hair in a high ponytail and was wearing a simple black top, white jacket and jeans. I opened the door for her from inside so she'd sit next to me. On getting in, she smiled and said, "Hey. Did I keep you waiting for long?"

#22415 2017-06-23 23:58:35

rukia131
Members

Dustin :
"Yeah. I'm sure I waited for you all my life cutie." I said winking just before Dylan punched me again. "Ow... you beast."

Elias :
I laughed. "Don't worry baby. They're nice kids... I hope."

Heartley :
"Oh yeah? Who will you call?" I asked smirking.

#22416 2017-06-24 00:20:28

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
"A bank probably?"

Diana:
She pouted a bit, "I like David and Emily, though. They're nice."

Felicia:
I giggled a bit at their antics, "So where are we going?"

#22417 2017-06-24 08:51:26

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
I laughed. "You're adorable." I sat up and moved on his lap. "I was only joking."

Kayle :
"We could go to Vegas real quick and come back by tomorrow  morning."

Elias :
"Is that so?" I asked smiling then picked her up. "Let's go get you ready for bed."

#22418 2017-06-24 11:42:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
She yawned and yet stubbornly declared as she nuzzled  into his chest, "I'm not sleepy." I smiled as I followed Elias as we took her to her bedroom.

Felicia:
"hmmm nope negative. Have to be home by midnight."

Charlie:
"I will really do anything for you." I said seriously as I ran a hand up and down her arm.

#22419 2017-06-24 12:27:36

rukia131
Members

Dustin :
"There's still 4 hours until midnight. We can take Leon's jet, be there in 30 minutes, party until midnight, then I'll bring Felicia home real quick and come back to you. You don't have to be home tonight, right Dave?"

Heartley :
"I know you will." I leaned forward and kissed him. "Do you want to go for a walk now?"

Elias :
"Don't fall asleep now. You have to brush your teeth first little fairy." I said as I got her changed into her pjs.

#22420 2017-06-24 20:40:48

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

David:
"Yeah I can stay over with you guys."

Charlie:
"That does sound nice... And then the jacuzzi?"

Diana:
Since she still didn't know how to brush her hair well, I gently started brushing it and putting it up into a loose ponytail, "And there we go. Toothbrush time."  She turned to us, "I'll race you!"

#22421 2017-06-24 21:22:04

rukia131
Members

Dustin :
"Great. Let's take the jet then."

Heartley :
"Sure babe." I smiled . "Maybe I'll reconsider the baby when we come back."

Elias :
"Run little princess!" I said putting her down.

#22422 2017-06-24 21:56:40

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I chuckled as she took off. We followed her to the bathroom where she announced, "I win!!" "Oh yeah? We'll beat you tomorrow." I said kissing the top of her head before dragging the short step ladder she used to reach the tooth brush and the sink. She went about the steps a bit slowly as she kept pausing to remember what to do next. When she was done, she turned to us giving us a smile. "All done."

Felicia:
"We just use a jet? No permissions or anything?" David smiled, "Don't worry. Dad's people know it's just me." He turned to who I assumed was Lillie and said, "To the airport?" She nodded before turning to me, "And I'm Lillie by the way. The guys should probably introdue themselves too."

Charlie:
"Take all the time you need." I said kissing her softly. "Let's go?"

#22423 2017-06-24 22:02:35

rukia131
Members

Dustin :
"I'm Dustin and those are Dylan and Kayle."

Heartley :
"Yep." I said and got up. "Do you think I'd make a good mother?"

Elias :
"Time for your bed time story." I said picking her up and placing her in bed.

#22424 2017-06-24 22:09:59

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
"Yeah! I have no doubts about it. You're very caring about those that are close to you, very smart, too."

Felicia:
"And I'm Felicia. But ... I think you already knew." I said before asking, "So you guys do this every night?"

Diana:
We settled her into bed and she snuggled between the two of us. "So what would you like to hear, princess?"
She thought a bit then asked, "A new one! Oh ... can you tell me the story of how you met?"

#22425 2017-06-24 22:13:55

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Is not that great of a story really." I said laughing then winked at Diana.

Dustin :
"No. We usually have practice every day first thing in the morning or night missions. We're off this weekend."

Heartley :
"I'm only nice and caring to you." I said rolling my eyes.

Board footer