You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-06-23 13:22:45

gothgirlmiho
Members

Free Spirit quest

From the news advertising this quest:
"This step will make you win a new mannequin with changing position, to become a fire dancer. You’ll also find elements to organize your own bohemian and underground festival."

Well... the doll is fixed. Nothing is changeable about her pose, so either we have a bug, or we have a poor translation suggesting we will get more that we actually do.

#2 2017-06-23 18:48:18

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: Free Spirit quest

I assume its meant to be that way, since the mannequins are the one's that stick to your doll.  Just a differently positioned one.  (like doll'z back)

I will ask though, if its supposed to have an option to be changed.

#3 2017-06-24 03:20:51

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Going by the actual French, it says "new mannequin with a changed position".

I've noticed that they use the term of 'changed position' to mean a doll with a different position other than the normal one. I used the big thunder cloud to cover up my doll if you want to see. (At least I hope that cloud stays sticky.)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=fiche&pseudo=sarahspells

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#4 2017-06-24 08:47:38

cacha
Members

Yes, a translation error was more or less expected. I wish they would stop doing that though. Same goes with their other poor descriptions, the friend doll, for example. What's the point of a friend doll that doesn't come with what the friend is wearing, especially when we use makeup and wigs to hide the default "cheap" makeup and hair.

#5 2017-06-24 23:18:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Gothgirlmiho, please make sure to limit your use to only one account on the forums (vs using both your main and Cacha on the boards). Thanks.

Regarding the bug, yeah it's probably the difference in translation between 'Changed' and 'Changing'. Slight difference but somewhat annoying. Unfortunately.

Board footer