You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Sarah’s Private sale] New arrival of birthday outfits!

#1 2017-08-16 15:38:02

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Sarah’s Private sale] New arrival of birthday outfits!

Hello dollz!

For the 10 years of the game, a private sale is organized at Sarah’s place where exclusive versions of sumptuous OhMyDollz luxury outfits of will be available.

In exclusivity, she proposes to you to discover these exclusive colors of these outfits, in in her shop located in her loft.

Discover a new arrival of Sarah’s Birthday outfits with 3 new sets from Luxury at a “friendly price”!

Go to Sarah to find the dress of your dreams!

Don’t miss out! At the end of the month these items will become collector’s items!

The private sales will be available through Sarah’s card, in her shop.

Rose Elégance, Fleur d’Amandier, Lilas Darling

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Anniversaire_ventes_arrivage.png

How does this sale works?

This collection consists of outfits, all on sale during the event via the direct purchase option in the lofts of the players. They all can be bought witth $$$.

Stroll freely through Sarah’s room and try out any articles of interest to you!

How do I buy an object I am interested in?

That’s easy! Just go in the shop room of Sarah’s doll (me!). Select the item you would like to acquire, and right click on it. And then you just have to select small caddie to buy it!

And since this is direct private sales to the creator, you will be able to enjoy a ?friends and family discount? on these usually very expensive outfits!

You will also be able to acquire these items in the lofts of players who bought them.

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/mini_achat.png

How long will this collection be available at Sarah’s shop? And what will happen then?

As of the 30th May 2017, these items will become collector’s items. They will then be available only in the lofts, against Fee’z just like any other collector’s item.

Precision: These objects will not be available in the Luxury shup at the end of the event.

Have a nice time shopping on OhMyDollz!

#2 2017-08-17 01:17:02

laurabow
Members

Re: [Sarah’s Private sale] New arrival of birthday outfits!

I'm all for these recolors, but the lilac one on the right seems similar to what's been previously available.  Or, am I thinking of a different dress?

The Luxury store is actually closed while this is going on, so I can't confirm!

-----------

Edit: the Luxury store is back open and I was able to view the original dress.  The original is more of a light pink compared to the version in Sarah's loft, which is more purple/lavender,

Last edited by laurabow (2017-08-17 05:55:17)

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Sarah’s Private sale] New arrival of birthday outfits!

Board footer