You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2017-09-23 01:13:24

karusia84
Members

Re: [Quest] Temporal Adventures

rheasilvia wrote:

karusia84 wrote:

Did some of you got to work twice more than one time since making the quest?

My "score" so far:
1st day: 4 dolls with the talent - only one was able to work again
2nd and 3rd days: 7 dolls with the talent - none got to work again

I'll leave this talent on my main for a week and see how it works for her. If she keeps on getting nothing I may actually get back to the +$1 talent instead.

My idea was same - I'm testing that talent since 2 days and so far I got nothing extra...
It would be worth having that talent on if at least once a week it would actually work! :)

P.s. let me know how the test went on by you rheasilvia :)

#27 2017-09-25 02:28:38

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Hmm... my doll has still yet to travel back in time to work again.

Has anyone had any luck?

#28 2017-09-25 16:10:55

cornflower
Members

I haven't had any luck on my alt since Wednesday -.-  I saw a comment on the french forum, that yesterday someone worked for three times and got 14 $ x 3  (I can't speak French, I use translator -> I hope I understand it right).

Last edited by cornflower (2017-09-25 16:11:09)

#29 2017-09-25 16:32:06

rheasilvia

5 days so far and out of my 7 dolls with the talent only two had any chance of working again. It seems that the chances are even slimmer than of the Urban Explorer talent. I'm starting to think the +$1 option is more profitable in the long run :(

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#30 2017-09-28 16:36:05

orangemaid
Members

Eurgh, last minute again! Actually still unsure if I'll follow through. I'm so far behind on my decorating:ouf:

LONG NERD OUTPOURING ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT

Favorite Doctor? Hmm, I would actually say any story arc when there was more than 1 doctor. (Still have the VHS of The Five Doctors,ye gads.) I actually think ALL the Doctors have done the role well for what they've been given (save maybe that American 8th Doctor movie, that was incredibly disappointing).

Of the original set, I love Peter Davison as he was my first Doctor, AND William Hartnell as the First Doctor is a favorite for being such an interesting and mysterious character to begin with.

I also think Tom Baker's humor was amazing, and Sylvestor McCoy played the part well, even if the show didn't hold up so well at that point. (I had a bit of an issue with The Hobbit movies, because he played Radaghast the Red, and I wondered how the Doctor ended up in that situation!)

I respect Patrick Troughton stepping up as the Second Doctor, because changing main actors in story was an unprecedented plot device at that point. Jon Pertwee kept that going as the plots changed with Flair. Colin Baker also doesn't get enough credit, his regeneration supposedly 'malfunctioned' so he was supposed to come across as unstable - and he did that well, but it wasn't so enjoyable to watch.

New Doctors: I think Eccelston was superb in relaunching the series. A lot of that however stems from how his 'relationships' were all platonic. He was a father/mentor figure to Rose - and knowing as much as I do from the original series the way the 'new' Doctors are demi-romantic figures, well, Donna Noble was my favorite companion of the lot, with Martha following because her crush to the Doctor's disinterest is more typical to the original series.

Course what really, really bothers me - why The Master was considered such a criminal by the Timelords? Because he was stealing regenerations! A timelord was limited to 13 (biologically limited I believe, not some social convention). Is the new series going to address that at all? I so doubt it.

In the end, my favorite timelord? Romana of course.

(Which actually pisses me off that they say the next Doctor is a woman. I know its addressing modern social issues, I just prefer my escapist science-fantasy to NOT do that, thank you very much. If that had been a quirk of their race, there should have been a female before now. Or if it's like how some species (of frog) will change gender in mono-gender environments (at least I think I heard that part of Jurassic Park was true), then the whole purpose of a gendershift is reproduction, and should have happened after Eccleston).

And favorite companions? I'll try not to go to into things.

Most memorable are the 1sts: his Granddaughter Susan, Barbara, and Ian. Then in no particular order:  Turlough, Adric, Tegan, Nyssa, Romana. Sarah Jane Smith, Ace. And of course K-9!

Can't forget the regulars of UNIT, either. Those poor souls who had to put up with shenanigans.

The newer companions, well I already mentioned Donna and Martha. Rose was fine for Eccleston, but again the 'romance' with Tennant, yeah-no. I would like to have seen more of Mickey actually, and I feel for Rory (as much as I could get through that story Arc.)

So once again I post too much, sorry, not sorry, sorry!

Last edited by orangemaid (2017-09-28 16:39:12)

#31 2017-10-04 11:17:49

nelunia
Members

i loved this quest

#32 2017-10-04 23:45:19

racoongal
Members

Since this quest, my one account with the traveler talent has gone back in time ONCE! which is super annoying, why do we even have this talent?

I found recently that the new Doctor for the series is going to be GIRL! I cannot wait to see how the Doctor handles being a girl for the first time.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1osqag.png

#33 2017-10-05 12:56:25

avivah
Members

Yeah what are they going to do? Bring back River Song as a man?  K-9 as a cat?

Friends are like sisters you choose for yourself.  Bonnie Jensen.

#34 2017-10-09 18:00:49

karusia84
Members

Yesterday I finished testing the time traveller talent. It was a bit above of 2 weeks time test. Since I gained that talent I didn't get to work again even once!!!

In my oppinion TIME TRAVELLER TALENT is a HUGE SCAM!! because even with Urban explorer talent we might receive extras more often than with time traveller.
Im disapointed with this talent... and wonder if its working at all? But quest itself was nice :)

#35 2017-10-09 19:27:27

rheasilvia

karusia84 wrote:

Yesterday I finished testing the time traveller talent. It was a bit above of 2 weeks time test. Since I gained that talent I didn't get to work again even once!!!

In my oppinion TIME TRAVELLER TALENT is a HUGE SCAM!! because even with Urban explorer talent we might receive extras more often than with time traveller.
Im disapointed with this talent... and wonder if its working at all? But quest itself was nice :)

It is working but the chances of triggering it are veeery slim. I had 7 dolls with this talent active and after a week I turned it off for my main since I realized the +$1 that she also had was more profitable in the long run. So I was left with 6 dolls that I was logging in and working every day since the start of the quest and the talent triggered 3 times only. So yeah, if you have any other talent that may give you additional money then it's better to use that instead.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#36 2017-11-11 15:21:24

nessautume2
Members

hey,

are there some news about the talent ?
The time travel didn't work for me even once.

#37 2017-11-11 23:18:24

zarinen
Members

I have 7 dolls with Active talent. At least 2 or 3 out of 7 go back in time a week. For some reason my doll Himeno gets the most back in time out of them and also multiple times a days.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

Board footer