You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-10-13 12:06:44

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Spell and Curse] Luck or bad luck?

Hi dollz!

Today is  friday the 13rd on OhMyDollz ! Are you a Lucky person, or an Unlucky one?Maybe you think Lady Luck is playing pranks on you… well, for today maybe you’re right.

As an apprentice of Great Witch Malicia, here is your first solo mission : To bring Luck or Bad Luck to people!

Buuut… you are quite the clumsy one, and a stain on your spellbook prevents you to read the spell… You still have the power to cast spells on other players, but here is the problem : you can’t tell in advance what will be the result of the spell. Each time you cast the spell, you can bring Luck… or Bad Luck!

You’ll have to let Fate decide, whatever are your intentions… good or bad?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/vendredi_13_sort.png

This new game is a community game, for you to play to bring “Luck” or “Bad Luck” to other players. At the end of the game, we’ll see who really are the most lucky and unlucky!

This is only a roleplaying game. The results of the game DO NOT influence any probabilities on OhMyDollz (all probabilities must remain exactly the same for all players). So this game WILL NOT raise the chances for you to trigger a Talent or to win at the Jackpot.

How can I cast a Spell on another player?

Take a tour on other dollz’s pages and click on the purple button with “!!” on their page, next to the Scare Me button. On each click, you’ll randomly give Luck, Bad Luck, a few, some or a lot! (a.k.a “luck points”)

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design2012/vendredi13/bouton_sort.png

By casting a spell, your “victim” will see her “Luck Meter” raising or falling, by adding or removing “luck points”. The range of “luck points” given can be from -5 to +5!

Watch out… other players have this power too, so keep an eye on your Luck Meter too

The more Luck you get, the more your count will raise. The more Bad Luck you get, the more your count will fall.

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design2012/vendredi13/indicateur_chance.png

Is there something to win?

Monday, when the Friday 13rd magic has disappeared, a new type of rewards will be given to players :

– a “Title” for each participant in the game! Select the “Title” you want to display (for other players to see) on your Loft Page, right under your “Job”.

– one collector “Job” (see “My Career”) for the 10 most “Lucky” players (-> 10 per game Server). This Job has only roleplaying effects (no impact on probabilities in the Game)

– one collector “Job” (see “My Career”) for the 10 most “Unlucky” players (-> 10 per game Server). This Job has only roleplaying effects (no impact on probabilities in the Game)

All participants in the game will unlock a new “Title”. Depending if you end the game as a Lucky person or an Unlucky person, you’ll unlock the Title according to your score.

What is a “Title”? This is a sentence, a name or surname displayed next to your Job for other players to see. Select the “Title” you want to display on your Loft Page, right under your “Job” : click the “…” case and select desired Title.

The 10 players who’ll end the game with the “best” and the 10 with the “worst” scores (=20 dollz per server) will be awarded a “Collector Job” according to their score, either a “Lucky” Job or an “Unlucky” Job.

These “collector Jobs” have a 6 $$$ allowance, and a funny prediction will be randomly available to you when you use this job. A positive prediction if you have the Luck Job, and a negative prediction if you have the Unlucky Job.  This is only for roleplay intentions, like a fortune cookie

Reminder: This is only a roleplaying game. The results of the game or the collector jobs DO NOT influence any probabilities on OhMyDollz (all probabilities must remains exactly the same for all players). So this game WILL NOT raise the chances for you to trigger a Talent or to win at the Jackpot.

Let’s play together on OhMyDollz, until Sunday 15th!

#2 2017-10-16 15:42:30

andybel
Members

Re: [Spell and Curse] Luck or bad luck?

Hello, ladies!

I got an email today telling me that I was one of the winners of the spell contest. They told me that I was "awarded" a 6-dollar job and a sort of prediction of my day. I would love to use the prediction option, but a 6-dollar job is rather low in my opinion. Is it obligatory to activate it? Or can I just keep on with my current job?

Thank you so much!

Buen lunes para todos!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

Board footer