You are not logged in.

Announcement

#22926 2017-10-15 19:42:44

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Dylan :
"Hi Felicia. Ready to go?" I said trying not to show how grumpy Dustin actually got me.

Heartley:
"Great, Charlie was just telling me how excited he was about your cooking."

Ryan :
"I think a few punches in self defence are extremely justified."

#22927 2017-10-17 22:07:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Felicia:
"yeah all set." I said as I closed the door behind me.

Charlie:
Eric actually believed her and turned to me, "I'll even make that bacon chili you loved when we were kids." I never did!! It was hideous! He started making it around the time mom got too sick to cook when we were too young ...  always hated it.

Leon:
"Punches. Not bending. Especially when the other guy is not a bender." To be honest ... I was worried our son inherited too much of my dark energy.

#22928 2017-10-17 22:20:39

rukia131
Members

((Today one of my male friends asked me if I wanna go on a date... and I didn't say anything... like just ignored the question... and I don't know if I should address this issue))

Heartley :
"Beacon chilli?... can you make me the simplest salad ever please? I'm trying not to kill the baby."

Ryan :
"Or you can always just teleport away really."

Dylan :
"Better get going then." I said and took her hand teleporting us to the castle.

#22929 2017-10-19 00:18:13

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Oh...awkward .... Is he a close friend?))
Eric:
"Oh come on you need the protein." I said laughing before adding, "But sure. I'll make you a salad."

Felicia:
I remembered coming to the castle once as a kid for ... some reason or another, but it was still a bit ... It left me in awe for a second before I regained my composure, "hm. Where's Dustin?"

Leon:
"That would be cowardice."

#22930 2017-10-19 01:07:06

rukia131
Members

((So and so. None of us mention the incident and we're talking like we did before now))

Ryan :
"... because normal running isn't? "

Dylan :
"Go up the stairs and the first door on the left. He was writing something in there earlier."

Heartley :
"Thanks. You can put some tuna in it."

#22931 2017-10-19 01:10:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((At least you guys got over it. That's good. ... why are guys so confusing?))
Leon:
"... I didn't say he should run either."

Felicia:
"Thanks." I said before giving him half a hug. "Thanks a lot for picking me up."

Charlie:
"I'll make that!" Eric shot me a look, "No you're not. You're my guest. Have a seat." I hmphed and sat down with my arms folded. Eric started cooking, "Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming earlier? I would have made a feast."

#22932 2017-10-19 21:56:25

rukia131
Members

((It's just the fact that he said it the weirdest time possible... I couldn't even say if he was for real))

Ryan :
"Well we can't outfight a whole gang without bending. Should he take a beating then?"

Dylan :
"You're welcome." I said smiling. "I'll be on my way now, have fun over there."

Heartley:
"It was a sudden decision. We're gonna move here."

#22933 2017-10-20 01:40:41

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(()I think it's because most guys seem to find it hard to ask these things. My bf, for example, can be super super sweet, but has a hard time putting it into words. He shows it through action. When I ask him about it, he's lost for words.))
Leon:
"Strategize, take a few beatings and teach them a lesson by beating them as well."

Charlie:
Eric forgot what he was doing for a moment before asking," Wait, are you serious?"

Felicia:
I smiled and took off towards the room where Dustin was in and carefully knocked on the door.

#22934 2017-10-20 01:47:57

rukia131
Members

((They're so cute though... like... I know what they wanna saaaay but I wanna heeeear it))

Ryan :
"Oooooor take your magical sword out and they won't even try attacking you and will run."

Heartley :
"Not note as in this house. On this street."

Dustin :
"Come in." I said and started putting away the paperwork."

#22935 2017-10-20 01:56:24

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Oh yeah! I mean it just melts my heart. I was sick the other day and he kept texting me over and over again to eat. Later that night I found out he forgot to eat ... So I was like: You can't tell me to eat and not eat yourself! and he mumbles: If you're okay, that's all I care about. I ... just melted. That silly, annoying man))
Leon:
"... I'm serious."

Eric:
"I know that's what you meant, but still ... you're actually moving over here. Do you know how great that is!?"

Felicia:
I opened the door and saw him putting away paper so I said carefully, "Look who's all busy."

#22936 2017-10-20 01:59:07

rukia131
Members

((OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTE))

Ryan :
"Same, I'm serious."

Heartley :
"Is it that great? I thought it was a good idea but I didn't expect you to be so excited."

Dustin :
"Just finished with those." I said placing everything in a neat stack. "And now I'm all yours."

#22937 2017-10-20 02:06:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((ikr?! I froze for a second when he said that.

Also ... turned out to be a super snuggly guy. He denies it, but it's true. See, he's insomniac. Tends to nap more than sleep. Except when he's snuggling. He got a puppy (he had to move to a different state for now) to keep him company. He keeps sending me pics of the puppy all day and then we'd be talking and he'd start to sound drowsy and he'd tell me it's coz of the puppy sleeping in his arm and before I know it, he actually falls asleep as we're watching something online. He even asks me to tell him stories so he could relax and sleep sometimes.))

Leon:
"What magic sword?"

Charlie:
Eric smiled brightly, "Are you kidding? I get to have Charlie boy closer now. Besides, Jeff is moving in with me for a bit."

Felicia:
"Oh. I'm a lucky girl." I said with a chuckle. I walked over to him and asked, "How've you been?"

#22938 2017-10-20 20:08:23

rukia131
Members

((Oh my gooood that's tooooo adorable))

Ryan :
"Like the elemental ones that you just make. You know... like your icy one."

Heartley :
"Is he getting chased off by girls again?"

Dustin :
"Busy. We had a lot of stuff to take care of in the past few days. What about you?"

#22939 2017-10-22 18:22:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((He drives me crazy =P ))
Leon:
"Oh ... Did I ever teach you that?" He shrugged, "I can manage."

Eric:
"More like got kicked out of his apartment by his last girl."

Felicia:
"Not as busy as you are." I said before explaining, "But we're getting ready for the nationals on the swim team."

#22940 2017-10-23 02:09:50

rukia131
Members

((The only thing driving me crazy right now it's assignments T.T))

Ryan :
"Well whatever. What play was it again?" I asked as we got to the school.

Heartley :
"What did he do this time?"

Dustin :
"You're going to nationals? Maybe we'll come and cheer for you. When is it?"

#22941 2017-10-25 03:46:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Oh? How're classes going? Getting any better?))
Felicia:
"Next Sunday actually at noon. I'm going to be in the singles and the synchronized swimming, too."

Eric:
"Oh you should wake him up and hear it from him. I can't top the way he described things. Won't do it justice." I said already laughing.

Leon:
"Romeo and Juliet." I said as I took a corner and found us a parking spot. "We should make it in time."

#22942 2017-10-25 16:38:26

rukia131
Members

((Just have a loooot of work too do. Played too much overwatch and had to completely stop playing, to recover some mental sanity and do some work))

Dustin :
"Then I hope I'll be able to make it."

Heartley :
"On my way already." I said and got up. "Which room is he sleeping in?"

Ryan :
"They always have a kid giving a speech about hard work beforehand anyways." I said as we got out of the car.

#22943 2017-10-27 06:51:06

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(()You sound like you need a good long walk ... like being outdoors?)

Eric:
"First room on the right upstairs. I'd knock first. He sleeps with no clothes on." Charlie ran after her saying something along the lines of, "Hey lemme knock!!"

Felicia:
"I would hope so too." I said before looking around, "I didn't realize how much you were in charge for."

Leon:
"At least they're trying to teach them something." I said as we got out and entered the building. "Do you have the tickets? I put them into your purse."

#22944 2017-10-27 11:43:06

rukia131
Members

((Yeeeeeah, there's a hackathon going on rn and I volunteered to host a first year from another Uni over for two days)

Heartley :
"It's not like I never saw anyone naked." I said rolling my eyes but stoped anyways and let Charlie open the door.

Dustin :
"Oh no, I'm not in charge of this much usually. My parents are on a holiday, Lilly is in Russia and Kayle is going on some missions. So all the paper work and management stuff is divided between me and Dylan until Lilly returns. But Ryan and Leon are helping. They're the ones going to the council meetings as well. I guess dad doesn't think we're responsible enough for that yet."I said and smiled.

Ryan :
"Yes." I said and took them out.  "I never got to play in a play. Did you ever?" I asked Leon.

#22945 2017-10-30 04:39:18

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((ooooh hackathon? What's it about? Don't have to tell me as I know some are secret))
Leon:
I smirked at her, "I'll show you a video when we get home."

Felicia:
"Well ... at least it gives you more time to hang out with me." I said smiling back.

Charlie:
I knocked but there was no response so I opened the door and saw he was covered with the blanket, "Well ... the coast is clear."

#22946 2017-10-30 18:33:12

rukia131
Members

((It was a bunch of  tech companies coming out with random challenges))

Ryan :
"Great." I said and followed him inside to our seats.

Dustin :
"I believe I promised you a tour of the castle." I said opening the door for her.

Heartley :
"Well wake him up."

#22947 2017-10-31 22:25:51

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((ah well hope it was fun at least?))
Leon:
"Prepare to cringe." I mumbled to her as we found our seats in the front row. After all, we were two of the most important people attending that night ...and of course they wanted good shots for media.

CHarlie:
I smirked before jumping on him like we did as kids. He shot up and then started trying to punch me, but I evaded him and jumped out of bed. "you can't get up ... you need the blanket."

He glared at me then turned to Heartley, "You need to put a leash on him."

Felicia:
"I believe you did ..." I said smiling as I stepped outside. "It looks so magical."

#22948 2017-11-01 01:24:45

rukia131
Members

((I only stayed for a bit to be honest))

Heartley :
I shrugged. "I let him loose from time to time. I heard you have another interesting romance story to share."

Dustin :
"It would be extremely cold though if it wasn't for all the fire energy. Oooh yeah we have an underground natural lake that the water spirits just love."

Ryan :
I made myself comfortable on the seat between Dave and Leon, resting my head against Leon's shoulder. "I hope I won't fall asleep..."

#22949 2017-11-01 20:38:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Got bored huh?))
Leon:
"Maybe it won't be too bad."

Charlie:
He looked confused as he asked, "What're you talking about? it's too early for this."

Felicia:
"Wow really? Can I see it?" True I was an air bender but I still had some affinity with water thanks to mom.

#22950 2017-11-01 23:57:14

rukia131
Members

((Neah, had 50 pages to study by the next day))

Heartley :
"Your last girlfriend that kicked you out. We wanna hear about that one." I explained.

Ryan :
"Maybe but I'm really comfortable and tired from all that work today."

Dustin :
"Yea sure." I led the way downstairs then opened the tunnel in the wall at the end of the hallway that led even further down. "Watch your step, the stairs here are very old, and since Leon is the only one ever using this place dad never bothered to have them fixed."

Board footer