You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-12 10:17:08

musedoll
Members
Registered: 2010-12-19
Posts: 2

Locking Clothes

Is there (or could it be an option) to "Lock" the clothes to the dollz body ?

Every time I try to re-arrange my room, I always dragged on the clothes instead.
It's really time consuming to put on back especially when there's layers of clothes on the dollz.
(cause i keep on dragging them every time i moved a furniture that is..)

Can the clothes be 'locked' on or invisible for editing purposes??

unless theres a way that i didn't know of...lol
just wondering.



#2 2012-04-12 20:45:11

snortmort
Members
From: Canada
Registered: 2010-03-30
Posts: 1141

Re: Locking Clothes

I don't think we have this option, though it would be fantastic - I sometimes dread rearranging things because I'm just going to end up accidentally pulling apart a dollz' outfit in order to move the furniture!


http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg
 

#3 2012-04-13 19:26:03

darkjewels
Members
From: The Land Of The Undead
Registered: 2010-05-05
Posts: 2191

Re: Locking Clothes

i support this suggestion. but i vote making the doll disapear so we can organize the room without that thing in the middle of the screen.
i mean, they can make the dollz disapear when they add the room to OhMyLoft contest, so why can't they do the same for us to "clean" our rooms?


░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE...
...tomorrow! or on some other random day ;P
 

#4 2012-04-13 19:29:36

joanna20
Members
From: an igloo.
Registered: 2011-01-13
Posts: 1503

Re: Locking Clothes

darkjewels wrote:

i support this suggestion. but i vote making the doll disapear so we can organize the room without that thing in the middle of the screen.
i mean, they can make the dollz disapear when they add the room to OhMyLoft contest, so why can't they do the same for us to "clean" our rooms?

Yeah, that's a good idea.  I hate cleaning up my loft just for the fact that my doll is in the way and you accidentally mess up the doll's outfit when you're trying to move furniture
honte


It's better to be Hated for what you are than to be Loved for what you are not.
http://i49.tinypic.com/353cd9u.png
 

#5 2012-04-13 21:34:11

historygeek
Members
From: Watching a Hockey Game
Registered: 2010-12-05
Posts: 563

Re: Locking Clothes

snortmort wrote:

I don't think we have this option, though it would be fantastic - I sometimes dread rearranging things because I'm just going to end up accidentally pulling apart a dollz' outfit in order to move the furniture!

I agree.  And sometimes when you think you've got a piece of furniture and you've actually clicked onto a dress that is 'huge' it is very frustrating.

 

#6 2012-04-27 07:07:32

xemoxrockerx
Rarity was here
From: Land of Storms and Sunshine
Registered: 2010-05-15
Posts: 3984
Website

Re: Locking Clothes

I support this, but it would be nice if we could "lock" other things as well, 'cause sometimes, when I try to arrange my stuff, I accidentally click another thing and I have to rearrange it, again. sad


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Main Tumblr/AO3 : psionictrickster|My Art. Updated: 10/17/14|FanFiction : PhoenyxWarrior|
| Instagram : p2ionics | Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!
 

#7 2012-04-27 16:04:24

joanna20
Members
From: an igloo.
Registered: 2011-01-13
Posts: 1503

Re: Locking Clothes

xemoxrockerx wrote:

I support this, but it would be nice if we could "lock" other things as well, 'cause sometimes, when I try to arrange my stuff, I accidentally click another thing and I have to rearrange it, again. sad

Yeah, especially those tables with four chairs that go with it. It takes so much time to set it up again!  ouf


It's better to be Hated for what you are than to be Loved for what you are not.
http://i49.tinypic.com/353cd9u.png
 

#8 2012-07-08 19:20:59

nicoleong9
Members
From: Singapore
Registered: 2011-11-20
Posts: 1537

Re: Locking Clothes

darkjewels wrote:

i support this suggestion. but i vote making the doll disapear so we can organize the room without that thing in the middle of the screen.
i mean, they can make the dollz disapear when they add the room to OhMyLoft contest, so why can't they do the same for us to "clean" our rooms?

Now that's you've mentioned it... Why not? I didn't think how they would make the doll invisible at first, but if they've done it before, why not for this purpose too? I really wish they would go with this suggestion...

 
 

Board footer