Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#151 25-08-2013 18:55:16

saffirelle
Members

Re: Future Quests We'd Like to See

Great idea Darky! I guess i'm the only one who doesn't have any idea! :P

http://i65.tinypic.com/jhrl04.png

#152 25-08-2013 19:20:52

nicole194
Members

If they will do a quest about anime it shouldn't have just characters, it should have a theme too.
:intr:  For example if it is One piece they should design a backgroud (probably the sea), the ship that strawhats have, and then probably some enemies (Crocodile, shichibukai...etc) that they will fight. Or a most peacefull scene about the things that everyone doing on the ship (luffy playing wiht usopp and choper, zoro sleeping, sanji cooking, nami navigating...etc). The same goes for the other animes too..  :star:

#153 25-08-2013 23:15:02

cullen97
Members

A Mortal Instruments quest would be pretty cool too :norm:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iCAgCxKhM1w/UczYLmgj1XI/AAAAAAAAATg/2VAQsQrTSUU/s500/Cullen97-sig-03.png
.•* Thank you Shadow c: *•.

#154 26-08-2013 02:08:23

jadefarnill
Members

1. Two words. John Green.

2. A Doctor Who quest needs to happen. You could have a tardis room! Or even a job as The Doctor's Companion. And you would be able to win figures of the different doctors and get companion outfits and have historical and futuristic themes and stuff! Okay I need this quest.

Last edited by jadefarnill (26-08-2013 02:15:29)

#155 20-10-2013 01:56:42

angelfire
Members
Website

Yes. Dr. Who. Or just british shows in general. I'd like to see Merlin and Sherlock as well.

I just thought of this. Why not a Player Designer quest.
To make it more clear since I don't know what else to call it:

We have player made stores which are:
Amethyst
Helly77 Shop
Cindydollz Shop
Crystae Shop

This could be a 8 step quest easily.
Amethyst could have 2 steps with her designs, Hayley could have 2 steps with her designs, Cindy could have 2 steps with his designs, and Crystae could have two steps with her designs.
We could even have a 9th step where there could be an outfit after that contest they have in the French server where players make an outfit and submit to put in the Inspiration store.

This could be simplified to a much easier way but I can't figure it out. So if anyone wants to tweak it, feel free :)
I aslo thought maybe each person gets one step but then that's only 4 steps...and I dunno what the other 4 steps would be.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#156 05-11-2013 22:30:15

spiderwick9
Members

I really like that that idea, Angel!
And I would love a british TV show quest, especially for Sherlock and Doctor Who stuff. :love: If a Doctor Who one is done, I'd really like a sonic screwdriver, or the TARDIS, or something that anyone could see is from Doctor Who(a fez!).

Last edited by spiderwick9 (05-11-2013 22:32:13)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#157 06-11-2013 02:45:13

snortmort
Members

Jane Austen quest - Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Emma. Ohhh sigh. That would be delicious.

Also: the Bronte sisters - Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.

Also also: since "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is coming out soon - a LOTR/hobbit themed quest!

Last edited by snortmort (06-11-2013 02:58:09)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#158 06-11-2013 12:31:30

amaryllis-love
Members

THE HOBBIT QUEST PLEASE. Or Thor since it just came out. :magic:

I mean think about it.

Loki's smoldering smirks and asdfghjkl;

Thor and Loki's outfit

Thor's flawless hair. Can you imagine being able to FLIP THAT THING?! Or wear it, or have it whichever comes first.

Last edited by amaryllis-love (06-11-2013 12:42:18)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#159 10-11-2013 00:35:13

kerily
Members

One thing that I noticed, was that the majority of country quests that we had were from Asia; China, Japan, India (Each of those got their own room). It would be great if there were quests that focus on other countries.

A couple of countries I had in mind: Russia, which would included St. Petersburg, and some old traditional clothing. And It would be nice if they did a France quest, where one room could be like the Eiffel Tower tourist site, or even if there was a Les Miserables quest. 

Also more quests about Easter Europe countries. (I feel like they do not get that much quest attention.)

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/windowwatcher/kerily_signature-1.png

#160 10-11-2013 02:29:14

snortmort
Members

(a Les Mis quest with a Paris room. Oh man. My doll cosette would FLIP out!)
And other countries would be nice. They could do a tour of Europe quest - I'd love to see the Netherlands represented, as that's my family background.

#161 10-11-2013 18:04:55

subway1
Members

I don't think this quest has been mentioned before, since it's a movie, and since it's not in theaters yet, but how about a Frozen themed quest ? I have recently fallen in love with Frozen, and I cannot wait for it to come out! And another quest idea that I do not think has been suggested yet is a make-your-own quest. Like you decide your own quest! I'd love to see all of these quests happen. :)

Last edited by subway1 (10-11-2013 18:05:27)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#162 17-01-2014 13:47:05

emiliutine
Members

Disney's Frozen quest. :love:

#163 17-01-2014 23:13:58

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

subway1 wrote:

@Emiliutine I ALREADY said that. No need to say it again, if you've read the above posts.

I may be wrong but I think she may just be agreeing with your suggestion.. :)

#164 29-01-2014 21:19:37

bianca96
Members

n0regrets wrote:

DEFINITELY the original rockstar adventure... Dollz 'N Roses, June 2010. There have been two subsequent rockstar adventures ( http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=4808 ) and ( http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=2456 ), but the gifts from the original adventure were far and away the best!  The distressed British furniture, the animated sound board, the recording studio, the limo, the guitar, the awesome clothes: http://blog.feerik.com//images/news_dol … in2010.png

If I remember correctly, this was the very first exclusive $7 salary!  I think it also heralded the introduction of the Dolls 'N Roses boutique ^.^ No rockstar account is complete without it... please bring it back!!!

I agree! I played that quest on MDD, and it was amazing, I was really excited because I earned $7 "divabucks" haha! I'd like to see it again on OMD!
:aomd_bave:

Last edited by bianca96 (07-06-2015 03:26:23)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lwwuVf9NYeM/Uv6QyrE6BtI/AAAAAAAABi0/uERC5YYGyzs/s1600/bianca1-sig-01.png

#165 26-03-2014 19:09:01

Ancien joueur egyptianxrose
Guests

I'd really like to see a quest that focused on Egypt and ended in an Egyptian room. Maybe it could start as one of the people that explore tombs and then go back and explore different rulers or something.
I feel like the store only doesn't really cater to anyone that wants to do the theme like myself, especially since it's only opened for a little while and then goes away. I'd just love one though, especially if the room is a prize, I feel like it would be gorgeous.:love:

#166 09-04-2014 05:51:14

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I'm going to add my vote for an Egyptian quest...

... and also suggest a replay for the Steampunk/Dirigible room with a new theme!  I would love to see a new "skin" offered that featured the more traditional Steampunk palette:  vintage and sepia-ish... antique brass, old gold, brushed steel, tarnished silver, distressed bronze, pewter, etc.  Plus, lots and lots of clockwork gears, cogs, and mechanical fittings.

#167 01-06-2014 08:00:18

brookbcox
Members

Okay so I have a few good Ideas I feel that would be interesting and fun.

1) Frozen
2) Swan Princess
3) Animal Rescue
4) Game of thrones (again)
5) My little pony (it's really popular and you can make the equestrian girls as the big gift)
6) Lord of the rings/Hobbit
7) (A new) Angels & Devils
8) Monster High
9) EverAfter High
10) Harry Potter (I'm missing Harry Potter Bunches)
11) Artist
12) Dream Vacations
13) Farming

#168 01-06-2014 08:03:43

brookbcox
Members

OMG! What if you did an RPG kind of thing? No I know that sounds totally weird but it wouldn't be. Think about it, it could be like them playing a Online game where they get to create their character and they get cool gifts to make their character's level up or have better weapons. It would be fun :D

#169 29-06-2014 09:01:46

malu
Members

Well, we can cut off The Hunger Games on the list. :D
Also we've had steps where Vampire Diaries, Victorian themed and Candyland were included.. They weren't quests though..
But there was one Space Adventure right?

brookbcox wrote:

OMG! What if you did an RPG kind of thing? No I know that sounds totally weird but it wouldn't be. Think about it, it could be like them playing a Online game where they get to create their character and they get cool gifts to make their character's level up or have better weapons. It would be fun :D

Awesome idea!! I'd really love this~

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#170 02-07-2014 05:41:12

swiftwind20
Members

What about a circus themed quest with a circus/big top tent room? Or maybe a Labyrinth inspired quest (I may have already suggested it, but I can't remember). I love Sarah's outfit in the dreaming scene, when she's dancing with Jared.

Last edited by swiftwind20 (08-07-2014 03:52:01)

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#171 28-08-2014 19:35:39

subway1
Members

Okay I don't think this has been suggested yet (surprisingly), but maybe a Pretty Little Liars quest ? Like we get texts from A, the Red Coat outfit, the black outfit with the leather gloves for A, we have a new job which is A maybe ? The list could go on but I think everyone gets the point. What do you think ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#172 12-11-2014 06:47:47

Azrrael-Domah
Members

snortmort wrote:

(a Les Mis quest with a Paris room. Oh man. My doll cosette would FLIP out!)
And other countries would be nice. They could do a tour of Europe quest - I'd love to see the Netherlands represented, as that's my family background.

:aomd_bravo:

Yeah, would be lovely that they gave on a mission, a room inspired by Paris.
I would like to do a mission of the Phantom of the Opera, with 2 end (stay with Raul or Erik) personally am in love with this story and why many of the creations and other drawing is inspired in that work.
I hope to not be the only one wishing that topic so be considered in upcoming missions :aomd_bave:

Last edited by Azrrael-Domah (12-11-2014 06:48:36)

(...) slowly but steadily I go between the darkness of the room, my heart was tipping; While my mind is filled with tenderness, it feels one fall in love for the first time (...)

#173 15-11-2014 03:52:32

snortmort
Members

I, too, would love to see a Phantom of the Opera quest!

#174 18-11-2014 03:04:25

Azrrael-Domah
Members

They could give us in this mission a new job: music XD Angel. Good that I didn't want to wait and I imagine would be more or less this  :lol:  and I put it to my doll.

Note:
Since I'm talking about this I would like to rely on management to have their support and to create a new topic in the news.
(This is a tutorial for editing of page, I make them know that this discovery is not mine, OMD France girls discovered it.) I just have me grinding a little more what these girls did and I would like to share with you, is my way to thank them for the good reception that I had here)

(...) slowly but steadily I go between the darkness of the room, my heart was tipping; While my mind is filled with tenderness, it feels one fall in love for the first time (...)

#175 29-12-2014 03:29:14

andybel
Members

What about an amusing park quest like Disney? :bisous:

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

Board footer