Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 28-07-2014 18:17:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Sarah's birthday replays?

Do they always have replays with Sarah's birthday quest?

If so, I have started writing guides for old quests that we didn't have. Which quests do you think are more likely to be replayed?

#2 28-07-2014 19:01:08

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: Sarah's birthday replays?

I don't know the answer to the first question..

I would think the quests most likely are the ones that haven't been replayed.. (prob stating the obvious) :P

#3 29-07-2014 03:16:24

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

Re: Sarah's birthday replays?

I'm pretty sure last year was the first year they offered an extended list of replays to celebrate Sarah's Birthday/OMD's Anniversary.  I'd love to see it again... although I would not want to see the "must complete both endings of a quest (using Fee'z) in order to move on to another replay" requirement return!  Imposing that condition** upon the replays definitely limited players' ability to enjoy the opportunity :/

**Related post:
avoiding some issues next time we get quest replays

On the subject of birthday/anniversary, these events would also be fun to see:

1) Another one week VIP access reward.
2) Pinata event.  I love those... and I love how it fosters a sense of community spirit and team effort ^.^
3) Santa tickets type promotion.

The $1000 spending gauge was also an interesting, if expensive, idea.

Board footer