Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 18-01-2015 10:59:07

haelina
Members

Cabin room issue

The default cabin windows switched to the day time when many paid for the original room that had the sunset/sunrise windows. We'd like to have em back please!

#2 18-01-2015 18:03:14

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Cabin room issue

Hmm it switched? Do you have the options to switch it back? See below for what I am talking about.

These options? (You might not have all of them)
http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/saison/34a.png http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/saison/34b.png http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/saison/34c.png http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/saison/34d.png

#3 19-01-2015 12:01:04

haelina
Members

no I mean the base room not the extended version. I didn't like that one so I kept the original but the view out now is the day scene and not the morning scene it used to have.

#4 19-01-2015 17:28:18

fairykisses

You can always submit a ticket.

#5 20-01-2015 17:50:45

haelina
Members

would they change the default background back? When they removed the side slope they changed the windows too I miss my side slope too but I can't really ask for that back...

#6 20-01-2015 20:45:14

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

haelina wrote:
no I mean the base room not the extended version. I didn't like that one so I kept the original but the view out now is the day scene and not the morning scene it used to have.

would they change the default background back? When they removed the side slope they changed the windows too I miss my side slope too but I can't really ask for that back...

Interesting observation... I hadn't noticed the missing slope, which some people probably incorporated into their loft designs.  If it is now gone, it means people who did not do the extension may have to "remodel"... an unhappy proposition, if it is not by choice!

To clarify the "day scene/morning scene" thing... I believe the "original" room featured windows that changed in "real time", according to the actual clock.  In the morning, the windows featured a sunrise... in the afternoon, the windows were sky blue... and at night, the windows were a starry scene.  When the new quest arrived, the scene-changing windows left... which is rather unfair to those who did the original quest.  They are now a default midday sky blue.

I can think of one other occasion where Feerik significantly changed a room after-the-fact (there have been other minor changes with other "replays")... and that is the Arabian room, which originally had a blue background and wall insets (now it has a white, gold, and orange palette with a recessed section).

In order to forestall the inevitable protests of players who now had mismatched furniture, or preferred the "old" background, or didn't want to remodel... Feerik added the "original" wall and building elements to the Arabian store for $1, for a short period of time (so as not to "penalize" players who did the original quest).  The prices on those walls and elements were eventually raised, but are still available.

I think it would be a very reasonable solution for Feerik to implement a similar course here... make the "scene-changing" windows and missing slope available for purchase, at a reduced cost, for those who did the original quest.  It would be nice, anyhow ^.^

#7 22-01-2015 21:31:01

haelina
Members

That! I want my slope back sooo bad! Y_Y I personally use different windows but I have a friend that seriously misses the sunrise/set view... So that would be a nice compromise!

#8 23-01-2015 00:10:21

fairykisses

I will ask the GM if in fact they did change the room and to find out why it was changed without letting anyone know.

#9 23-01-2015 12:47:31

haelina
Members

the slope is missing on the side where it's now 'open' for the extended version. And the windows... the windows.... Y_Y

EDIT: Got any word from the devs yet?

Last edited by haelina (03-02-2015 21:16:50)

Board footer