Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 27-03-2015 23:14:59

jenzg11
Members

~*~Looking for swimsuits~*~

Does anyone know where to find swimsuits for the "Dollz back"? I've looked in a few stores, including the Dollz back store.
I know sometime items are in different stores, such as the men dollz items in Amethyst store.  ( I looked there  too just in case)
And the clothing is sometimes in different categories, such as in "swimsuits" in the "tops" section.  Or the  doll back items in the "other" section of the clothes category.
thank you in advance for anyone that can help.

#2 28-03-2015 01:51:31

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: ~*~Looking for swimsuits~*~

Nope I didn't see any.

#3 28-03-2015 05:30:27

darkjewels
Members

Cannes Shop>>> lingerie
in six different colors.
i'm working on a guide for seasonal stores along with marada(i actualy kind of invaded the post). but i doubt i'll finish my part before the all-stores-open-for-30-days quest reward is over, but... XD
ps: normaly, swim suits are under the lingerie section...

Last edited by darkjewels (28-03-2015 05:31:58)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#4 29-03-2015 21:49:15

jenzg11
Members

Thank you both Fairykisses and Darkjewels.  I know they are usuallyin the lingerie sections. Since I don't have the options to shop in the Cannes Store right now; all have to remember this.

:intr:

Thank you Darkjewels also for doing the guides for the stores. I'll have to bookmark your link.
:good:

Board footer