Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 27-06-2016 19:15:49

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Fashion Show] New theme: Pirate / corsair

“Holidays are finally there, I can go to the seaside and relax… or not!

This year, I go with some friends on a an authentic pirate ship for a rather original cruise. The booklet said: “Go back in time to the 16th century and join our ship’s boys on the Black-Perly! Set off on  mysterious islands to discover the treasure of Rackam-the-Green. Thrills guaranteed!”

Since I’m a fan of pirate movies, I decided to go for it and I hope I will be able to visit one of their hideouts, or a secret beach with a cave and a treasure or even a graveyard… Above all, I decided to live this adventure to its fullest and to be immersed in the atmosphere by wearing a complete pirate outfit!”

For this theme, be original  by creating a pirate or corsair outfit!
Join the theme ” Pirate / corsair ” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 28th June at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday 4th July at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/defileloft/defile_mode_us.png

To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites:

Store requirements:
– Use at least 2 elements from the Playa store http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/playa-1.png

Doll requirements:
– A bird (parrot or other)
– An original outfit from the pirate/corsair world
– A pirate hat/headscarf/headband

Prohibited:
– Fantasy elements
– Secondary characters  (human)
– Max. 2 animals
– Elements around the Dollz and at her feet (except birds)
– Too shocking or indecent outfits
– Gifts to give to friends, the playtem gifts and those from the Gazette
– Models dressed and characters *
– Ready-made outfits **

* ATTENTION: Are considered as “dressed up models” all characters that do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.

** ATTENTION: Are considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit to at least 50%.

Who will be the terror of the seas?

#2 11-07-2016 20:15:31

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: [Fashion Show] New theme: Pirate / corsair

Board footer