Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 10-07-2016 18:17:29

janghyunae
Members
Website

Forum Upgrade Suggestion

I really hope this is on the right place and according to the rules. If not, I'd appreciate it if a mod could help me.

Anyways, jumping onto the actual topic, what do you all think of a little forum upgrade, including a new layout, more member options (based on other suggestions around here such as the themes/nicknames*), probably some cleaning (although I do have to say the forum is really well taken care of.)

Could we perhaps open a small contest for the forum layout? Should we go for your regular "new look" layout or themed?

* Regarding the nicknames for members, how about we have a couple of set nicknames that we could pick ourselves? Something maybe related to the fashion styles we enjoy the most? Or the overall activities regarding fashion that we enjoy the most? Simple things that the member itself could choose.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#2 13-07-2016 22:34:45

sierradane
Members

Re: Forum Upgrade Suggestion

The French forum certainly is a lot more decorative than ours.  It would be nice to have a different look.

I had suggested having "custom titles," but after my suggestion was turned into a flame post, that suggestion was closed and shelved.

janghyunae wrote:

I really hope this is on the right place and according to the rules. If not, I'd appreciate it if a mod could help me.

Anyways, jumping onto the actual topic, what do you all think of a little forum upgrade, including a new layout, more member options (based on other suggestions around here such as the themes/nicknames*), probably some cleaning (although I do have to say the forum is really well taken care of.)

Could we perhaps open a small contest for the forum layout? Should we go for your regular "new look" layout or themed?

* Regarding the nicknames for members, how about we have a couple of set nicknames that we could pick ourselves? Something maybe related to the fashion styles we enjoy the most? Or the overall activities regarding fashion that we enjoy the most? Simple things that the member itself could choose.

Last edited by sierradane (13-07-2016 22:40:32)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 14-07-2016 02:36:41

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Regarding the format of the forums, unfortunately its a programming thing. You can actually access the decorated version by replacing the word 'board' by the word 'forum'. That format doesn't provide signatures though which players here care about.

So us.ohmydollz.com/forum vs us.ohmydollz.com/board.

It would be lovely if we could get both combined for our forums.

Regarding the previous titles discussion, looking at the old thread, it seems like there were only difference in opinions about importance and how it should be applied but nonetheless it's better to close it if it's going to cause any trouble.

There were several suggestions and they're being discussed and if approved will get applied.

Thanks for providing the suggestions!

#4 12-01-2017 20:40:06

kimtaehyung
Members

yeah , true , the french forum is more beautiful ... i'm a french doll and our forum is more beautiful :star:

Don't let someone tels you that you're dream is BIG! - Jungkook -BTS

#5 01-03-2017 00:13:33

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Unfortunately this all has been suggested, so I will close the topic.  Maybe eventually they will give us an upgraded look on our boards!!  :)

Board footer