Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 29-08-2017 20:32:06

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

The Magical Forest Tree room

Since no one has made a bug report for this (that I know of) the new room where you can move your doll using the arrow keys on your keyboard is not saving your doll correctly. If you move her anywhere other than her starting/default point her clothes may follow her but they do not save properly: Meaning, your doll will appear 'naked' in the avatar. I love this room and it's a little bit annoying when my doll doesn't appear the way she should in the avatar. I hope this gets fixed sooner rather than later, as the avatar bugs are a problem the game programmers seem to put at the bottom of the 'Fix It List'.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#2 02-09-2017 23:06:38

tomagirl14
Members

Re: The Magical Forest Tree room

:nrv: I'm having this problem too. My dolls in this room has no clothes and hair and it won't update every time i save. What is wrong with it. Also my dolls didnt get the guardian of the tree job. It has not shown up under career. Is anyone missing that too?

You can't help who you fall in love with. Love is love no matter the orientation. The most important thing in this world is to love and be loved in return.

#3 03-09-2017 04:37:24

darkgirrrl
Members

tomagirl14 wrote:

:nrv: I'm having this problem too. My dolls in this room has no clothes and hair and it won't update every time i save. What is wrong with it. Also my dolls didnt get the guardian of the tree job. It has not shown up under career. Is anyone missing that too?

Did you finish both endings?

#4 03-09-2017 15:33:09

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

tomagirl14 wrote:

You will not be getting the job because you had to do both endings of the quest.
Here is the message from the original quest post:

Finish both endings to get a special bonus:
The first job will get you 8 $$$ for every job of your doll completes!
The “Guardian of the Tree” job will be offered to you if you finish both ends of this quest!

#5 21-09-2017 19:55:21

rosered86
Members

Doll still isn't being saved properly.

#6 21-09-2017 23:43:02

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

rosered86 wrote:

Just to make sure we have all the details. Have you tried clearing your cookies? A different browser?

#7 22-09-2017 06:25:13

rosered86
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

rosered86 wrote:

Just to make sure we have all the details. Have you tried clearing your cookies? A different browser?

I've cleared my cookies and tried safari and foxfire, both browsers show the doll avatar not saved right, wigless and in her bra.

#8 24-09-2017 19:59:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

This has been reported, but most probably we won't hear anything till Monday :)

Board footer