You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-10-27 06:53:18

laurabow
Members

Collector Item Store

1. Anybody checking out the new collections in this store on a weekly basis?
2. Is the selection of items really a different set for each doll?

When the store first opened, I thought it would just lead to me using up my fee'z, but I haven't gone crazy for things in there the way that I thought.  I did spot a CurvyDollz model today, though, and may have to go for it.

If you're converting fee'z to $$ and choose the second option of 150 fee'z for $30, it comes out to be a $10 model, which isn't bad.  Not including the real-life $$ already spent on the fee'z, of course.

#2 2017-11-04 16:43:37

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Collector Item Store

I keep forgetting about this store. There have been a lot of older quest prizes that I've wanted, but I can't get the free feez videos to work anymore; so I don't look too often.

I didn't know each doll gets different items, but I just checked one of my other dolls and it indeed was different. That would explain why I'd check the store out one day, see something I'd want, then come back the morrow and everything has changed even though it said the store's items had three days before it would have new stuff - I was probably visiting with a different doll ouf

I think my main annoyance is the 'skin' items, like they'll have a pale white or a dark brown arm/leg when most of my dolls have pink-white skin. And vise versa for those who have dark-skinned dolls and only have a choice of a pink-white arm. They should give you the option to pick whatever skin color you want/need as long as that was an option when the gift was first offered.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2017-11-05 05:37:14

laurabow
Members

lady0filia wrote:

I think my main annoyance is the 'skin' items, like they'll have a pale white or a dark brown arm/leg when most of my dolls have pink-white skin. And vise versa for those who have dark-skinned dolls and only have a choice of a pink-white arm. They should give you the option to pick whatever skin color you want/need as long as that was an option when the gift was first offered.

That seemed odd to me, too.  If the complete set of skins was provided the first time around, why aren't they provided this time around?

#4 2017-11-08 01:29:24

darkjewels
Members

i'm glad they added this feature. but i doubt i'll use it.
i even avoid checking it out so i'm not tempted.
but last time i checked, there wasn't anything interesting. mdr

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer