You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-01-29 18:32:32

blairwaldorf
Members

[No bug] heaven/hell quest

just finished this quest but, it did NOT give me my room! its still locked? I spent all that money for nothing... what do i do??

#2 2019-01-30 02:55:56

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: [No bug] heaven/hell quest

If you looked at the actual gifts, it didn't say it would come with a room. You get a new job of either Angel or Demon.

I seem to recall this quest came with either the Heaven or Hell room, but maybe that was another one?

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2019-01-30 04:31:07

blairwaldorf
Members

thanks, I have done this quest before and it included the rooms. I was assuming it would this time. wish i had noticed that but, thanks!

#4 2019-02-01 05:59:42

darkjewels
Members

blairwaldorf wrote:

thanks, I have done this quest before and it included the rooms. I was assuming it would this time. wish i had noticed that but, thanks!

I wonder why the rooms were removed? quoi

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#5 2019-02-01 14:57:35

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

mlle-green posted a link  on one of blairwaldorf's repeat question thread in Dollz Discussions, it went to a page where Sarah explains why the quest was changed. This was posted in 2017 when the replay first came out:

The return of the quest "Angel or Demon? Of 2011!

This very old quest has been fully reinstalled for you to replay! However, as the game has evolved, it has been necessary to make some adjustments.
-The format of mini-puzzles has changed since 2011, it was not possible to propose them on this quest. On the other hand, the gift (for answering the puzzle) offered at the time was always the same. It has been added to the gains of the final stages (little angel for the angel stage, little demon for the demon stage).
Since this is a very old quest, originally when you finished the final stages, you got a job, but you had to buy a coin back from the bank. We retained the business gain but withdrew the purchase of the coin. In addition, we reduced the cost of "replaying" this quest only, from 150 to 75 fee'z.

To readjust to the current cost of the quests, the similar gains were thus divided between the 2 quests as follows:
- The quest "Angel or Demon? Now Offers Angel and Demon jobs
- "Angel on Mission" Quest Now Offers Paradise and Hell rooms

Google translated from French to English.

Last edited by lady0filia (2019-02-01 14:59:34)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#6 2019-02-03 16:31:29

darkjewels
Members

lady0filia wrote:

mlle-green posted a link  on one of blairwaldorf's repeat question thread in Dollz Discussions, it went to a page where Sarah explains why the quest was changed. This was posted in 2017 when the replay first came out:

The return of the quest "Angel or Demon? Of 2011!

This very old quest has been fully reinstalled for you to replay! However, as the game has evolved, it has been necessary to make some adjustments.
-The format of mini-puzzles has changed since 2011, it was not possible to propose them on this quest. On the other hand, the gift (for answering the puzzle) offered at the time was always the same. It has been added to the gains of the final stages (little angel for the angel stage, little demon for the demon stage).
Since this is a very old quest, originally when you finished the final stages, you got a job, but you had to buy a coin back from the bank. We retained the business gain but withdrew the purchase of the coin. In addition, we reduced the cost of "replaying" this quest only, from 150 to 75 fee'z.

To readjust to the current cost of the quests, the similar gains were thus divided between the 2 quests as follows:
- The quest "Angel or Demon? Now Offers Angel and Demon jobs
- "Angel on Mission" Quest Now Offers Paradise and Hell rooms

Google translated from French to English.

looks like i'll have to wait for the "Angel on Mission" Quest then...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer