You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-08-26 17:46:14

julieanne1976
Members

Jobs Multiflirt

The jobs multiflirt options are not available on the US server when you click on the Special Offers button.  They are available on the French server.

Thanks!!!

#2 2020-08-26 19:44:31

sierradane
Members

Re: Jobs Multiflirt

I did this on my doll PALLYDANE, blindly choosing each option at a time and not knowing which color item I should buy.  I spent at least 379 DB and got all of the flirts done which took me to my "prize," the room.  This morning when I clicked on the prize, the Viking Village was added.  This afternoon, the new room that was advertised was added, but..........

Even though it added the room in the area of "my fav rooms" when you click on it you remain in the LOFT room.  And after sending my purple Christmas tree to the attic after 9 months of not doing so, not only did the tree go.. but her clothes as well.  And I still can't enter the new room.

I also did it on my main doll,  blindly, and it was well over 400 dbs that time.  And as you can see in the image below, the new room wasn't added and it's not even showing as a locked room like in the news picture

https://i.imgur.com/1hwUpJl.png

news picture:

https://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/locbureau.png

Last edited by sierradane (2020-08-26 20:09:34)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2020-08-26 21:47:44

teom
Members

At 4:00 AM Central time I got online for the happy hour, and it was weird but i bought the item  and then clicked on the new "game" but it wasn't a full picture and I got the Viking room extension, so I did it on all my dolls and got extensions and one doll that didn't have it yet and now have full room there!  I thought wow what a happy hour! but it was the new game and I bought multiple repeat items  (courtier choice) just to get to the next level,  but I will not go forward without knowing everything's fixed.
So my guess the viking room was a glitch and they gave it to us anyway? confused but I'm interested  to know......

#4 2020-08-27 01:11:19

joyceeileen
Members

None of items needed to buy show up...hope they fix this before Sunday...the last day to finish

#5 2020-08-27 03:29:57

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

About the room, the news says this:

If you get 100% of the gifts of the 4 Multiflirt, you will receive the new Exclusive Room, “the Office” (The room will be credited to you on Monday August 31st before noon.) You have until Sunday, August 30, 11:59 p.m. to complete all the multiflirts and receive your exclusive Room the following Monday.

It also says you HAVE to buy multiples of the same item in order to fill the gauge ("Buy the items and earn points for filling the gauge...Larger items earn more points, but you may need to buy some items more than once to fill up the entire gauge") That's pretty annoying. But now I know why there is no real difference between each item you are supposed to buy, like in previous multiflirts; where you needed to pick the item that matches the person's personality.

joyceeileen wrote:

None of items needed to buy show up...hope they fix this before Sunday...the last day to finish

The items to buy show up for me, as long as Flash is working. You may have to turn it on and then refresh. Or maybe it's the browser you're using?

Also, where are all the Mods? I'm not a Mod myself, I just help where I know I can and when the actual Mods do a short vanishing act. I'm not saying anything bad towards you, dear Mods, I'm just curious as to what has happened. #2020? I feel ya there...

Last edited by lady0filia (2020-08-27 03:36:53)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#6 2020-08-27 04:47:22

rosered86
Members

What browser are you using? I've tried Safari and Firefox and nothing showed up for me.

#7 2020-08-27 07:50:22

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

lady0filia wrote:

Also, where are all the Mods? I'm not a Mod myself, I just help where I know I can and when the actual Mods do a short vanishing act. I'm not saying anything bad towards you, dear Mods, I'm just curious as to what has happened. #2020? I feel ya there...

Wow...I feel like the invisible woman. intr

I'm here.  I've been here.

There was nothing new when I checked before I went to bed this morning. That's why I didn't work my doll/check the board until much later this evening.

I don't really know what else I'm supposed to say to this. quoi

You know...my private messages are open to anyone. Anyone can send me one if you have a question, want to say something, want to bring something to my attention, etc. As I log in to my doll first, I will see the PM notifications immediately.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#8 2020-08-27 09:47:27

haelina
Members

@rosered86
As long as Flash is enabled they show just fine on Firefox. Update Flash perhaps? (it won't work on phones!!!!)

As for the text... I checked the french and it just says along the lines of "pick one"
to get to 100% you just have to spend 100$$$ on whatever you like in the colors you like. Can buy 1 item enough times to spend 100$$$ if you like.
Would be nice if they explained that too...

#9 2020-08-27 10:47:34

willowskye

I have sent the French GM an email about the items we need to buy not showing up.

#10 2020-08-27 16:45:47

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

willowskye wrote:

lady0filia wrote:

Wow...I feel like the invisible woman. intr

I'm here.  I've been here.

There was nothing new when I checked before I went to bed this morning. That's why I didn't work my doll/check the board until much later this evening.

I don't really know what else I'm supposed to say to this. quoi

You know...my private messages are open to anyone. Anyone can send me one if you have a question, want to say something, want to bring something to my attention, etc. As I log in to my doll first, I will see the PM notifications immediately.

I tried my best not to be a pest, I was merely curious as to where the Mods had gone since the forums news hasn't been updated since the 18 of August and there have been some key updates to content to the game since then that hasn't been addressed. Like the new No Flash button.  Of course I know you can't post stuff if the official French team doesn't give you the official English news.

Again, I was just curious.  I was, by no means, calling anyone out or questioning how they get stuff done as I know Mods don't get paid and so they don't have to spend all day on this game. I just naturally assumed a Mod would come along to add more detailed information to the Bugs I have addressed this week; and when no one did, I felt that kind of weird and I started to worry about you. This year has been tough on everyone, so...I'm sorry. I won't say anything more about the subject.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#11 2020-08-27 19:46:37

rosered86
Members

haelina wrote:

@rosered86
As long as Flash is enabled they show just fine on Firefox. Update Flash perhaps? (it won't work on phones!!!!)

As for the text... I checked the french and it just says along the lines of "pick one"
to get to 100% you just have to spend 100$$$ on whatever you like in the colors you like. Can buy 1 item enough times to spend 100$$$ if you like.
Would be nice if they explained that too...

Doesn't seem to working for me I've dated and enabled flash, maybe I should just go blindly?

#12 2020-08-28 06:42:51

willowskye

willowskye wrote:

I have sent the French GM an email about the items we need to buy not showing up.

I have heard back from the French GM who says we should be able to see the items/choices to buy now.

This is working for me, and I'm on Chrome. Note: I am seeing the items to buy listed as word choices rather then pictures, eg: The Unicorn plush will help any grumpy child to fall asleep.

Can those who couldn't see the choices before please let me know if you are able to now? Thanks.

#13 2020-08-28 09:23:47

haelina
Members

oh I can see the text now. yay for fixes?

Board footer