You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-12-14 18:01:19

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Javascript Bug?

An error occurred running the Utility content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught ReferenceError: FB is not defined

I keep getting this message EVERY SINGLE TIME on my screen when I go to my doll's page or another player's page. Is this MY problem, or are others getting this message. I don't know how to stop it. Makes it very hard to vote when I have to keep clicking the 'OK' button on the message.

Edit: The German and Italian servers are also giving me trouble, while the French one is not. So this may be the site's issue. I looked at the French forums, but the only recent bug I saw was one that made player's rooms overflowing/giant on the screen. Maybe the team is getting ready for switching from Flash to another source?

Last edited by lady0filia (2020-12-14 18:17:00)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#2 2020-12-15 00:23:55

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Javascript Bug?

I'll send the French GM an email about the message you keep getting.

lady0filia wrote:

Maybe the team is getting ready for switching from Flash to another source?

In my latest email from the French GM, she mentioned something about this, but I don't have any details yet. I will be talking to her soon and I will let everyone know once I have more concrete information. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2020-12-15 09:48:49

micutalorri
Members

I thought I'm the only one having this problem,it happens to me too since I clicked the "No Flash" button.

#4 2020-12-16 10:18:14

haelina
Members

and here all room backgrounds are jet black, on the french it works so this line error might be related to that.

#5 2020-12-16 15:36:30

darkjewels
Members

haelina wrote:

and here all room backgrounds are jet black, on the french it works so this line error might be related to that.

I got the error, tried to open the browser's console (for debugging), THEN the loft loaded and worked as intended aside from the black backgroud... (saved my dollz's new position with the save button)

but if it is already working as intended on the french server, then... any preview on when the fix will arrive for (the) us?

Last edited by darkjewels (2020-12-16 15:37:00)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#6 2020-12-16 19:44:09

haelina
Members

sadly no clue, I made myself a doll on the french to keep track on happy days and progress as things that are bugged here are often fine on the french. It usually takes several days for them to get reports from us and apply the fixes they did for them for us too...
If you ask me why they don't apply the fixes for all... well that's how they work...

Board footer