You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2023-05-22 00:13:43

mini-peri
Members

I cant buy Fez

hi! i am from Turkey server but i had to contact here bc there is no admin active there :)
for a while now phone payment was unable to be used but as of late we cannot buy fez with bank cards due to Skrill (moneybookers) not supporting our country anymore. i would like to please get some help because i wanted 1 year vip :(

#2 2023-05-22 00:45:27

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: I cant buy Fez

Hi. You'd be better off reporting this on the the French server, as we also have no real admin. support. intr

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2023-05-22 01:06:01

mini-peri
Members

willowskye wrote:

Hi. You'd be better off reporting this on the the French server, as we also have no real admin. support. intr

sadly i dont have a french acc n i dont know french..

#4 2023-05-22 14:30:44

laurelinelarose
Members

Hello! applau

Are there other online paiment services available for Turkey? If Skrill doesn't work, maybe try Paypal or another?
Sadly, the bank partners don't depend on the game nor the team, so I'm afraid they won't be able to help on this matter :/

Have a nice day

#5 2023-05-22 14:37:32

mini-peri
Members

laurelinelarose wrote:

Hello! applau

Are there other online paiment services available for Turkey? If Skrill doesn't work, maybe try Paypal or another?
Sadly, the bank partners don't depend on the game nor the team, so I'm afraid they won't be able to help on this matter :/

Have a nice day

paypal also does not work on TR... sadly our government is... uh..mess.
i tried everything, even PayPal (i found a friend who had it, but wheni try to pay it shows the amount in euros instead of TRY and euro is very expensive rn *cries* so we couldnt find a method that works.)

maybe they could switch to some bank thingy that supports TR i dont know... but currently, there is no payment system available for TR server AT ALL. like we can never ever buy fez.:(

Board footer