You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-04-26 07:20:11

xbubbles313x
Members

finding stuff/ other questions

I have a few qestions:

1. In the adventures the items that you buy to complete it can you only buy them there or can you buy then in the store?

2. Ive seen questions on here about tatoos and where to buy them i dont understand where, like which store?

3. In the old ohmydollz there was these single pircings i think most of them were either black or gray do they have them on here. I remember they usto have them in the main store and the picture of them was really close up and blury

4. this one goes along with 1 but the items that you win from the wide box in the middle, can you but those and can you buy the prizes that you get for answering the questions? (buy them in the stores)

5.(last one) any advice on how to find all the pictures to the "mini game" that you have to find all 50 pictures to win the prize

Sorry about all the questions  , thanks fete

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww52/riki1888/ohmydollz/Xbubbles313XSigcopy.png
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-pices.png
^ made by Arlekinlain

#2 2011-04-26 08:02:34

hayley77
Chat moderator

Re: finding stuff/ other questions

1) i think i have tried buying them from the store and it worked but they made it easier for you why looking for the hard way :)
2) there is a tatoo in okuan in accessories pg 8 that chinese tatoo or something like that there was also another tatoo in the halloween store that had closed.
i have no idea about the rest of questions :D

#3 2011-04-26 10:04:07

ruealice
Members

xbubbles313x wrote:

4. this one goes along with 1 but the items that you win from the wide box in the middle, can you but those and can you buy the prizes that you get for answering the questions? (buy them in the stores)

5.(last one) any advice on how to find all the pictures to the "mini game" that you have to find all 50 pictures to win the prize

4. No, I think you can only win them from the adventures as prizes. Too bad eh? But that's the point anyway XD

5. They just appear randomly. Just keep your eyes open. :D

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/silver-stag/omdsigmugilistencopy.png

#4 2011-04-26 15:31:05

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

xbubbles313x wrote:

I have a few qestions:

1. In the adventures the items that you buy to complete it can you only buy them there or can you buy then in the store?

2. Ive seen questions on here about tatoos and where to buy them i dont understand where, like which store?

3. In the old ohmydollz there was these single pircings i think most of them were either black or gray do they have them on here. I remember they usto have them in the main store and the picture of them was really close up and blury

Sorry about all the questions  , thanks fete

1. I would say you are better off purchasing them from the quest. They made it much easier for you to choose another color rather then just one.

2. Okuan --> accessories--> page 8 for 5$$
    Valiae --> accessories--> page 5 for 5$$

3. Valiae --> accessories--> page 5 for 5$$ (this might be one)

4. No, you can only win them in the flirt/quest.

5. They are randomly placed and may vary.

Board footer