You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-08-17 11:25:21

Ancien joueur dantesama
Guests

Fashion Show: Navigating the sea!

Hi dollz!

We apologize for the delay for this news, we have had a a few technical difficulties as of late.

The Fashion Show theme is: Navigating the Sea!

Simple idea yet not that easy to do!

Feel free to dress as a sailor or one of the many fantastic and magical Ocean creatures!

Let's avoid traditional beach clothing and try and focus on the Theme itself: The Sea!

This is what I'm going to wear :

- One item from the OMD basics store!

-One item from the Summer store!

Remember, it is up to you to decide who is worthy to win the Fashion Show by voting!

Have fun!

#2 2011-08-17 21:35:30

darkjewels
Members

Re: Fashion Show: Navigating the sea!

ARG! if only i had my mermaid outfit from MDD...(everyone would have the same idea too...)
can we dress as pirate too? :P

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2011-08-19 21:24:45

pink8899
Members

I think its sad that some divas in the top 15 dont have anything to do with the sea.

pleur

#4 2011-08-20 06:25:09

moongemini
Members

pink8899 wrote:

I think its sad that some divas in the top 15 dont have anything to do with the sea.

pleur

I disagree with you, because we found out about the theme of this week after the fashion show had already started. And we usually get the new theme post on Mondays. So it could have been that the dolls that are in the top 15 or any other doll, like myself, thought that for this week there's no theme.

#5 2011-08-21 09:58:01

evadiva
Members

If the theme hasn't been posted here just check the French version where it will have been posted for sure & use google translator if you don't understand French

Last edited by evadiva (2011-08-22 10:32:29)

#6 2011-08-21 10:18:21

juliana3mmy
Members

evadiva wrote:

If the theme hasn't been posted here just check the French version where it will be have been posted for sure & use google translator if you don't understand French

100% agree... check to French version or better you sign up your email address to FEERIK, so every monday you will get the news gor fashion show that week

Beautiful comes from inside >3
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x371/cutie_kitty1/juliana3mmy.jpg

#7 2011-08-22 20:08:35

darkjewels
Members

juliana3mmy wrote:

evadiva wrote:

If the theme hasn't been posted here just check the French version where it will be have been posted for sure & use google translator if you don't understand French

100% agree... check to French version or better you sign up your email address to FEERIK, so every monday you will get the news gor fashion show that week

so, we have to check the FRENCH version, even if we don't understand french at all, because of failures from the one who should be posting the news here. ok...
honte
moreover, the only way i found(so far) to view the french news is by joining the french version of OMD. if only there was a link(an easy to find one) where we could check that out...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#8 2011-08-23 11:14:23

evadiva
Members

darkjewels wrote:

moreover, the only way i found(so far) to view the french news is by joining the french version of OMD. if only there was a link(an easy to find one) where we could check that out...

just go to the log in page, click the French flag, when everything is in French click 'forum' which is in the black menu bar that runs along the top of the screen, that way you can access the forum without having to log in or join the french version :)

Board footer