You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-08-29 15:01:21

sarah
Administrator

VIP sales at the Summer store on OhMyDollz!

Hi girllz!

Sales exclusively for VIP players in the Summer store!

If you have taken out the VIP subscription, make the most of the 24h private sales in the Summer store! 30% off on all items!
http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/estival-2.png

The sales will be on OhMyDollz until tomorrow at noon!

What's the VIP subscription?
For 3,99euros per week, you can take out a VIP subscription to benefit from special advantages on OhMyDollz!
The advantages: You receive an exclusive cat and an exclusive outfit when you start the subscription, and 300 fee'z and a pretty gift every Friday. You have one more day to take part in the quests, 1 sale day every month in one particular store, plus 20 more votes everyday to vote for your friends.
The first week is free! To take out the VIP subscription, click here... (LINK)

Good shopping on OhMyDollz!

#2 2012-08-29 16:37:17

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: VIP sales at the Summer store on OhMyDollz!

I have some information regarding the VIP membership.

As the GM explained to me:

Here is a quick list of the advantages you get:

- Receive this [a] cat and a dress as welcome gifts
- Win 300 Fee'z and a gift every Friday!
- Extend the quests by a day!
- Benefit from a day of Special Offers every month!
- Vote twice more for your friends and send them great gifts!

- Weekly subscription: 3.99
- 1st Week Free No obligation

Now to become a VIP, you must take out the weekly subscritption and the thing is, for the moment there isn't any in-game link. You can either take it out when you sign in for the game, or you have to wait for the subscritption page to appear when you connect. I do not know the exact frequency [it will appear] but it's something like one in three at the beginning, then 1 in 5, then 1 in 10 and so.

***The words in [ ] were added by me for clarity.

******I see there is now an in-game link to the VIP membership screen, but I don't know how long that will be there.  It's on the left side (where you search for a doll by name, and adventures are shown, etc.)

I don't really know much more then that.  I'm still trying to figure it all out and get familiar with it myself.

Please note:  from what I can see (and as I understand it), you only get the 300 fee'z with a paid subscription, not during the first week free trial basis.  And, (as I'm reading the finer print), it looks like you have to cancel the subscription if you are only going to use the free 1st week trial or you will continue to be automatically charged.

If anyone does chose to subscribe to this, I'd be curious to see what the "welcome gifts" are. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2012-08-29 18:08:17

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/encart/vip/encart_star_us.png
This is the image for the subscription.

You need to have a credit card to subscribe.
Annoyingly it converts the Euro charge to USD when you go to pay (which my credit card will convert back to UKP).

The message you get when you've completed the transacion is
Vous êtes désormais abonné. vos avantages vous ont été crédités.
Which means
You are now subscribed. your benefits were credited to you.

The dress and cat are in my loft if you want to look.

Make sure you click the option at the discount because I messed up and chose the other and didn't get my free 4 euros.

#4 2012-08-29 19:15:01

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Okay I have tried to purchase this VIP and I have not been credited my cat nor dress, And for some odd reason it has it listed muiltpul times. I am not sure if I am being charged but I would like to know what is going on.

Also Anyamalfoy can you look to see if you have this as well? It is located in the help section on the "Become a Star"

I just want to make sure I am not going to be charged or that everything is okay. I see that one of them has a green check mark beside it but I am not sure if that means I have already gotten the VIP.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/lilmariposa25/vipforfairy.png

#5 2012-08-29 19:44:43

mikomi
Members

Will there be option to buy VIP account via sms/phone payment? I know that other Feerik games have that option.

#6 2012-08-29 19:52:51

laralola60
Members

when i decided to be one of the vip players it appears " Sorry, this payment method is not available in your country " big  pleur  why it is unfair  non

#7 2012-08-29 20:09:32

sierradane
Members

If it turns out to be what it appears, that would be 1200 feez per month (300 every Friday... more if the month is 5 weeks).  So 1200 feez for $16 RL money vs. $15 RL money that gets you 830 feez)

Maybe by the time all the bugs have been worked out, I'll be able to do this... all depends on that roofer hubby & the weather. =)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#8 2012-08-29 20:18:00

xiao
Members

VIP , why are you so expensive ? pleur  4 euros per week is a lot for me.  [I'm so poor, lol ; DD]

#9 2012-08-29 22:26:31

angeldx
Members

Right I've done the payment thing & put my details in & it got this this page & now nothing..... doesn't look like the money has come out of my account & I have no dress/cat so has it gone through & it's delayed or just not gone through at all?

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k461/Angel_DX/Paymentthing.jpg

#10 2012-08-29 23:48:34

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

To be honest I can't get back via the link. The only way I can tell mine's gone through is I have the sale  in the summer store on my main account.

#11 2012-08-30 00:29:22

lilysummers
Members

I am curious about something, does anything change when you do not subscribe?..i mean will we be excluded from sertain new content ?  because thats how i read it.. subscription was granting access to exclusive content in the future ( not sure where i saw that) like will all the new goodies they bring out become exclusive for subscribers? i am not sure how happy this makes me because it is not a blanket pay to play fee to cover all new content ( we will still be paying for adventures on top of this) and seriously if i already pay those high prices to be left out of so called premium content would be just rediculous.. i know that the included feez will pay for some adventure cost but not all and you will basicly be paying for adventures unseen,wether you like them or not..on top of that i have an issue with it being a weekly instead of monthly arangement and can we switch back and forth between classic and premium whenever we feel like it?..i am not intirely comfortable entering into an automatic payment plan with a game when the quality and style of new content is so varying that lately half the time i dont even like it but if i decide on hand picking ( classic ) instead of this new account style will i be missing out on all the higher quality new additions in the future?..oh and does this mean that classic accounts can no longer flirt since they added that as a bonus of going premium?...color me confused!

Last edited by lilysummers (2012-08-30 00:32:19)

#12 2012-08-30 00:44:01

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

I have a question. How do you cancel it, if you can't get back to the VIP page once you've subscribed?

#13 2012-08-30 00:45:53

laurabow
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

The dress and cat are in my loft if you want to look.

They're cute!  I'd be willing to do the free trial or one paid week just to get those.

#14 2012-08-30 01:45:24

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

anyamalfoy wrote:

I have a question. How do you cancel it, if you can't get back to the VIP page once you've subscribed?

The following is at the very bottom of the "invitation" page (the last line, in very tiny print.)  "If you have any questions about subscription issues feel free to contact our customer care using the following address: abonnement@feerik.com."

I assume that's where one would go to cancel the subscription...but, it's only an assumption. ;)  I'll try and find out the exact address one would need to cancel a subscription.

Everyone has valid questions...ones I would also like the answers to.  I'll definitely be sending another email to Lea asking her about them and/or to maybe take a look at this thread so she can see them for herself. :)

(I also don't like that it's a weekly subscription, lilysummers...I would have preferred it be monthly...I may have signed up for it then.)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#15 2012-08-30 10:25:25

sarah
Administrator

lilysummers wrote:

I am curious about something, does anything change when you do not subscribe?..i mean will we be excluded from sertain new content ?

The aim of the VIP subscription is to make the VIP benefit from more advantages but in no way it was created to disadvantage the other players. In other words, The VIP will have more advantages but the others won't have less, don't worry!

#16 2012-08-30 11:54:40

fairykisses

angeldx wrote:

Right I've done the payment thing & put my details in & it got this this page & now nothing..... doesn't look like the money has come out of my account & I have no dress/cat so has it gone through & it's delayed or just not gone through at all?

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k461 … tthing.jpg

That is the same thing that is happening to me.

Edit
Now I was credited the cat and dress, but do they give feez on the first trial purchase?  If so how many?

#17 2012-08-30 12:13:11

jadefarnill
Members

I'm sad -.- I only get £5 a week so this will be hard for me -.- I would like to get it in the future, but it is not something i can do at the moment. It seems Ohmydollz is getting more like stardoll by the weeks ;(

#18 2012-08-30 12:24:08

historygeek
Members

sarah wrote:

lilysummers wrote:

I am curious about something, does anything change when you do not subscribe?..i mean will we be excluded from sertain new content ?

The aim of the VIP subscription is to make the VIP benefit from more advantages but in no way it was created to disadvantage the other players. In other words, The VIP will have more advantages but the others won't have less, don't worry!

I was a little worried about this myself when I was looking at all the categories. Thank you for answering his question so quickly. 

(And I hope to be a VIP member in the future. Just not right now due to money constraints.)

#19 2012-08-30 12:30:13

sarah
Administrator

quoi quoi quoi  To answer you more technical questions:

anyamalfoy wrote:

update

To cancel the subscription you need to contact the support using the in-game link "Contact us" at the bottom of the website pages, and entitle your message "Cancel Subscription"

laralola60 wrote:

when i decided to be one of the vip players it appears " Sorry, this payment method is not available in your country "  why it is unfair

Some countries, such as Egypt where you come from if I'm right, aren't included because of bank and transaction issues... nrv  Sorry for that.

fairykisses wrote: Now I was credited the cat and dress, but do they give feez on the first trial purchase?  If so how many?

No, you don't get the 300 Fee'z the first week but you get the Friday gift!!

fairykisses wrote: I just want to make sure I am not going to be charged or that everything is okay. I see that one of them has a green check mark beside it but I am not sure if that means I have already gotten the VIP. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/lilmariposa25/vipforfairy.png

That was a bug, I reported it and they fixed it, so do not worry, you won't be charged the 3.99 euros

#20 2012-08-30 14:00:47

fairykisses

Thank you!

#21 2012-08-30 16:17:11

sierradane
Members

I'd really like to give this a try, but I've heard it's not $3.99 for us non-Euro users but rather 4.99.  So $20 for 1200 feez vs. $15 RL money that gets you 830 feez) or $30 for 1900 feez.  At any rate, I'm unable to do it right now for much the same reason the others who are considering this can't: lack of money.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the drastically lowered amount of videos to watch for feez and the other Free Feez offers?  Cut down the amount you can get to force a person to buy them with RL money?  I'd really love to have some insight on this particular issue and I'm sure others would like to know as well.

Too bad it can't be a "do it once a week when we want to" instead of it being a "recurring withdrawal weekly"  (or even monthly if that were to ever be changed).  It would be nice if we had the option to purchase for even $4.99 the 300 Feez which anything close to this would be the $3 charge to your phone for 150 feez.

It's human nature to want to save and to want to get more for the buck.  And in today's economy, there's a lot of families hurting right now just to be able to buy food or gas so to have the chance to escape those RL worries for a few hours by having the chance to play a game like this, it would be nice to have more options in FEEZ and better "rates."

Last edited by sierradane (2012-08-30 16:22:14)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#22 2012-09-01 00:01:24

angeldx
Members

Ok, got the cat & dress... where's me Friday fez & gift??

#23 2012-09-02 02:25:16

mischiefmker
Members
Website

When this came out I signed up, got my initial gifts right away, but a day or possibly 2 later, I recieved a second set of the same gift.  I haven't gotten to check my account yet, and can't seem to find a way to check it on OMD, but I'm really hoping that I won't be charged for 2 subscriptions.

Also I was wondering if the 300 Feez a week would add to the membership card? Not really something I'm anxious about, just a question I haven't seen an answer to.

Last edited by mischiefmker (2012-09-02 02:28:02)

#24 2012-09-02 11:54:42

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

mischiefmker wrote:

When this came out I signed up, got my initial gifts right away, but a day or possibly 2 later, I recieved a second set of the same gift.  I haven't gotten to check my account yet, and can't seem to find a way to check it on OMD, but I'm really hoping that I won't be charged for 2 subscriptions.

Also I was wondering if the 300 Feez a week would add to the membership card? Not really something I'm anxious about, just a question I haven't seen an answer to.

I have the same issue. I've got two gifts and am also needing to check I won't get charged for two subscriptions.

angeldx wrote:

Ok, got the cat & dress... where's me Friday fez & gift??

Sarah partically answered this above. You don't get the Friday Feez on the first week because it's free. It's only when you start to pay for it that you get the feez.
As for the gift, they're the ones you give away. You get the ability to give a gift a week, rather than get them.
on your loft page you'll see next to how many votes you have this
You have 47 "gift certificates(x)
This should have gone up by one on Friday. You can now give a gift to your friends.

I'm thinking we need to start an FAQ for the VIP subscription.

#25 2012-09-03 06:02:20

laurabow
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

I'm thinking we need to start an FAQ for the VIP subscription.

I second that.

Board footer