You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-09-05 13:58:29

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

OhMyDollz Special VIP news

Hello girls!

Subscribe to the VIP subscription to receive this exclusive back to school outfit.***

You have until September 12th at noon (French time) to enjoy

http://blog.feerik.com/images/vip_rentree_news.jpg

If you are already a VIP you can buy this outfit using $$$!

You have until September 12th at noon (French time) to make the most of it!

Thank you to Cristina for this great outfit!

(***Until September 12th, the outfit you receive when you take out the VIP subscription is replaced by the special back-to-school outfit.)

Have fun on OhMyDollz.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#2 2012-09-05 18:04:15

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: OhMyDollz Special VIP news

So I'm a VIP and I can't work out how to buy the dress.
How do we do that?

#3 2012-09-05 18:06:14

willowskye

Good question.  I'm not a VIP, so I can't really answer that. I guess we'll have to ask the GM. ;)

(Is there not a special section in one of the stores for VIP's?)

#4 2012-09-06 00:16:13

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Ahhhh yes. I haven't had chance to check things out properly since the loss of my computer.

#5 2012-09-06 13:55:23

ramonna
Members

I need some help concerning the canceling of the subscription(as I accidentally did it at first on one of my alternative accounts,so for the moment I would like to cancel both subscriptions) I contacted the support section left a message entitled "Cancel Subscription and nothing happened,I'm still subscribed..                                                     
I would much appreciate it if someone could guide me more detailed in how to do the canceling..Thank you in advance!

http://oi54.tinypic.com/rkmutw.jpg

#6 2012-09-06 17:32:04

willowskye

It sounds like you went through the proper procedure to cancel your subscription, so I think you're fine there.  I'm assuming it does not happen automatically though...my guess is it will take some time for it to happen.  How long, I'm not sure.  I have just sent the GM an email asking how long it should take once a player sends the cancellation request.

Until I get that information, I would suggest checking daily to see your VIP subscription has been cancelled, and perhaps send in a reminder request after a few days (giving the initial date the request to cancel was made, and providing a ticket number if you were given one.)  I hope it does get cancelled for you asap (before the next payment gets taken out.)

As a reminder for those who do want to cancel your VIP subscription, the following explains how to do it:

sarah wrote:

To cancel the subscription you need to contact the support using the in-game link "Contact us" at the bottom of the website pages, and entitle your message "Cancel Subscription."

I should also add that if someone is wanting to cancel their subscription, you should also provide the account name/s needing the cancellation.

UPDATE:  Here is what the GM's reply regarding how long it takes to cancel a VIP subscription, as well as how to title your cancellation request:

Normally to cancel a subscription only takes a few days. When you send a ticket to the support, you get an answer a couple of days after with a link on which you must click on to cancel your subscription. These are personal links, that is, each player has one for each one of his/her accounts. That is why  players need to ask for it via the support. But as I think I said somewhere on the board, what is very important is to entitle your message correctly, in other words to name it "Urgent Cancel subscription" that way, it has priority over all the other messages.

So, to clarify, the proper procedure to follow to cancel a VIP subscription is:

1.)  Contact the support using the in-game link "Contact us" at the bottom of the website page.

2.) Title your message "Urgent Cancel Subscription" and provide the account name you want to cancel the subscription for.  (Because each account is given a special link, you should send one cancellation request for each account that needs the VIP subscription cancelled for.)

3.) Within a few days you should recieve a response with a special link.  Click the link and follow any other instructions you are given.

Ramonna, I can forward your account name to the GM as I do not know which account/s you need the VIP subscription cancelled for.  If you have not yet received a response concerning your cancellation request, please forward the account name/s to me.  Thank you. :)

I have included this information in the FAQ's, so that it can be found more easily by those who wish to cancel a VIP subscription. :)  See this link: http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 58#p111158

#7 2012-09-07 14:28:22

ramonna
Members

Thank you Willowskye for your concern and quick response!
I got an email from the support section providing the links to cancel my subscription (for both accounts that I mentioned) wich I clicked both as the instruction said but it seems I'm still subscribed. Might it be that I did this today(I got the email at some moment yesterday when I was at work)) wich is already a new week and I already was provided the Friday feez..
So do I have to stay subscribed for this week or can I return the feez ..I don't quite understand what's happening..
Anyway the names of the accounts are: ramonna and simonne18.
Thank you again I really appreciate your help and I'm so sorry to bother you again.

Last edited by ramonna (2012-09-07 14:37:11)

http://oi54.tinypic.com/rkmutw.jpg

#8 2012-10-11 20:55:04

india-pemvari
Members

i subscribed, i think the money went from my account but i have not been made a star. may i ask why that is?

people are afraid of what they do not understand

#9 2012-10-11 22:55:29

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

india-pemvari wrote:

i subscribed, i think the money went from my account but i have not been made a star. may i ask why that is?

Please refer to my answer in the bugs forum.

Board footer