This week our VIP members are spoiled!

Exclusive outfits

http://blog.feerik.com/images/rentree/tenues_luxe_boutique_vip.jpg

Animated items

http://blog.feerik.com//images/rentree/apercuanim.png

Models

http://blog.feerik.com//images/rentree/boyz.png

Only exclusive things!

More information about the VIP subscription by clicking on this link.

See you soon on OhMyDollz.

#2 2012-09-10 16:37:23

malu
Members

Re: Exclusive items at the VIP store!

I'm guessing this is a way to make more players turn into VIP's. honte

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2012-09-10 16:52:05

dyingneko
Members

when u get VIP, u're getting items for free or do you have to buy it from some kind of vip shop?

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#4 2012-09-10 17:08:20

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

dyingneko wrote:

when u get VIP, u're getting items for free or do you have to buy it from some kind of vip shop?

You will have to buy the items. And yes there is a VIP shop.

#5 2012-09-10 17:10:20

princesstoya
Members

I remember seeing the Animated Items from a bank week back in 2011. Bank Week: Exclusive animated animals! I like the Pink and Gold top on the right.

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#6 2012-09-10 17:17:18

nicoleong9
Members

The clothes! star I'm just a sucker for brown and gold items, and the pink and gold one looks really Eastern to me, which I like ^.^ Is the second hair a wig? Would also love the animated sparkles, cat and dog, but ah well.

#7 2012-09-10 18:02:01

iklovech
Members

That is so unfair. Later all the best things is gonna be for the vip players.

#8 2012-09-10 18:02:43

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

The animated hair and sparkle is amazing!

#9 2012-09-10 18:20:31

malu
Members

iklovech wrote:

That is so unfair. Later all the best things is gonna be for the vip players.

Exactly my thought! The normal players might not get anything like this..

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#10 2012-09-10 18:21:34

dyingneko
Members

fairykisses wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

I see, thanks ^^
tho it's not really fair..I mean I would already pay money for VIP and I would have to spend MORE money to buy things from the VIP shop..sounds like lots of money.. ouf

#11 2012-09-10 19:18:10

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

dyingneko wrote:

fairykisses wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

I see, thanks ^^
tho it's not really fair..I mean I would already pay money for VIP and I would have to spend MORE money to buy things from the VIP shop..sounds like lots of money.. ouf

It is a store that only VIP's can use. I don't think that's unfair at all. No where in the description of the VIP membership does it say you can have whatever you want for free. It's just a benefit other players do not have. You are paying to have access to this store. There are plenty of sites that sell access to thier games and then you have to pay for content. It is not unfair in the slightest.

As for the exclusivity of items being 'unfair' to other players, the same rule applies as for the fact you have to buy feez if you want to do all the flirts.
Without the people who buy Feez, this site would not exist. The people who pay keep this site open for those who wish to play for free. You want to play for free, you play with limitations on what you can have. Unless you think Feerik's employee's should work for free. However tell me how that's fair?

#12 2012-09-10 21:03:23

dyingneko
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

fairykisses wrote:

I see, thanks ^^

It is a store that only VIP's can use. I don't think that's unfair at all. No where in the description of the VIP membership does it say you can have whatever you want for free. It's just a benefit other players do not have. You are paying to have access to this store. There are plenty of sites that sell access to thier games and then you have to pay for content. It is not unfair in the slightest.

As for the exclusivity of items being 'unfair' to other players, the same rule applies as for the fact you have to buy feez if you want to do all the flirts.
Without the people who buy Feez, this site would not exist. The people who pay keep this site open for those who wish to play for free. You want to play for free, you play with limitations on what you can have. Unless you think Feerik's employee's should work for free. However tell me how that's fair?

ah, sorry, I guess I didn't say it right..what I mean is that I'd like to have it but I don't have enough money atm, I'm not saying that players should get everything for free ^^'

#13 2012-09-11 01:21:22

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

dyingneko wrote:

anyamalfoy wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

I see, thanks ^^

ah, sorry, I guess I didn't say it right..what I mean is that I'd like to have it but I don't have enough money atm, I'm not saying that players should get everything for free ^^'

Ahhh yes, understood.
I know where you're coming from, right now I'm trying to preserve what cash I have for Halloween.

#14 2012-09-11 02:43:18

laurabow
Members

Oooh, I'd love to have the animated items!

Might just have to use that free trial week sooner than I thought.

Last edited by laurabow (2012-09-11 02:43:54)

#15 2012-09-11 09:21:33

rheasilvia

I love the dresses, especially the short one :)

I admit I'm a little bit worried about this VIP thing. A lot of websites have this kind of thing and usually it ends up with really good stuff for the VIP members and some really boring ones for the regular members. I hope adding this feature to OMD won't change the quality of the things that are being created on a daily basis. Feerik, I have faith in you! XD

I also wanted to say that it would be nice if I could pay for the VIP subscription via Paypal. It seems that right now I can buy it only with a credit card which I don't have and don't plan on having.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#16 2012-09-12 02:19:22

historygeek
Members

I hope that men of different races and ethnicities will eventually be part of quests that we take part in later.
I'm fine with it being part of the VIP store but I'm hoping that within quests we'll have the option for further diversity in our 'homes.'

#17 2012-09-12 02:42:27

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I would like the VIP membership to be available to those who use Paypal too.

I am also a bit concerned that Feerik will now become more focused on the VIPs, making them their primary concern when creating new offers, items, etc...leaving even those who do buy fee'z out in the cold.  Time will tell on this one, though.

I also would like to see more diversity offered in the men made available to us through adventures.  It used to be, you could pick which man you wanted. 

I've seen the animated cat in someone's loft, and it was cute.  I have yet to see anything else. I'd really like to be able to check out the animated body sparkle.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#18 2012-09-12 04:32:22

laurabow
Members

Too bad we can't have "view only" access to the VIP Store like we do with Fashion iDollz ... you know, where you can see what's coming up if you get to a higher level, but you can't actually buy the items until you level up.

With the VIP Store, we'd be able to see what's in the store, but the items would be grayed out unless we had a VIP subscription.

#19 2012-09-12 11:47:58

nicoleong9
Members

laurabow wrote:

Too bad we can't have "view only" access to the VIP Store like we do with Fashion iDollz ... you know, where you can see what's coming up if you get to a higher level, but you can't actually buy the items until you level up.

With the VIP Store, we'd be able to see what's in the store, but the items would be grayed out unless we had a VIP subscription.

^ This. It would be really nice to be able to see how exactly the items are animated... I've only seen the cat which I think is ultra cute ^.^ Though like many others I'm worried about the focus on VIP players. I've seen way to many games end up ignoring those who play for free, that it just becomes boring. Hope OMD doesn't end up like that though!

EDIT: And just after I posted this, I realised we actually COULD view the items. Thanks Feerik! ^.^

Last edited by nicoleong9 (2012-09-12 11:49:20)

#20 2012-09-12 20:55:39

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I'm glad they gave us the ability to see the VIP store, even if we're not a VIP member.

There's only one item I would like, out of all the current selection, and that's a wig.

Glad to know I'm (currently) not missing anything that I really, really want. ;)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#21 2012-09-13 01:11:32

laurabow
Members

nicoleong9 wrote:

EDIT: And just after I posted this, I realised we actually COULD view the items. Thanks Feerik! ^.^

So we can.  Must have been recently added!

#22 2012-09-13 10:05:29

sarah
Administrator

nicoleong9 wrote:

Yes, this was a great idea, that's why the OMD team implemented it

#23 2012-09-13 13:44:26

iklovech
Members

I just want to say I would like to have a VIP membership but I can't afford and I live in South Africa with they say it not able to get a VIP membership.

#24 2012-09-14 15:36:34

nicoleong9
Members

Do all players get one week free trial? Do we just activate it by going to the link in the first post then? And we get all the perks except the free Fee'z? Also, if let's say I sign up on Friday, after rollover, will I get that Friday's gift or the next Friday's one?

#25 2012-09-21 09:04:04

historygeek
Members

I see that diversity in men was added in this most recent quest. Thank you!
Although I know I'll be looking into the VIP membership after the holidays as a treat to myself.

Board footer