You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-09-29 03:08:43

campanella
Members

So I might be going away for a while

I just got my grades. OTL
I'm failing AP World History and Geometry. Due to low test scores and missing assignments. I'm in fear for my life. When my mom finds out my grades later, I'll prolly start hyperventilating and crying. Two F's and I just got my Honor Roll certificate for the Spring Semester last year. So woohoo and fml.
My mom will kick me off the cpu most likely to focus on my studies. Heck, I might as well be grounded for life right now. TWO F'S AND WE'RE ONLY 2 MONTHS INTO THE SCHOOL YEAR.
I'm in fear for my life. I'm really scared of what my mom will do. I'm emotionally/mentally unstable right now. I don't want to go.

Just in case, goodbye, for now. ;_;

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d2b6d67b60782d1b9b4ae8e73c19351a/tumblr_nz4skthchB1sfm9rso1_500.png

#2 2012-09-29 06:11:16

malu
Members

Re: So I might be going away for a while

Aww... Good luck in your studies.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2012-09-29 11:14:57

historygeek
Members

Good luck...if you're still on and have any history questions you can also send me a PM.  I am a history teacher and taught World History for the past 5 years as well as an AP US course so I know how much work there is to do.  I also know of a great website with notes, presentations, etc - your teacher may already refer to it.  Just send me a PM if you want the link.

#4 2012-09-29 15:07:11

rarity
the undying
Website

It's sad to hear this, but if you must, then you must. The first term of a new year of school is always the worst, a lot of people flunk out. Believe me, it will only get better and easier. Just make sure you get enough time for yourself. Don't excessively study, I believe it makes you more stressed and mentally unstable.

Hope to hear form you soon, and good luck.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

Board footer