You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-10-23 13:40:04

akikodna
Members

Questions about Halloween quest...

Since lately the cool stuff you could get are irrevocably connected with the star rental (see the raven dress, the turquoise flirt dress and now the Halloween items) I am very curious to know if there will be a Halloween quest for everybody or if just the renters will get items and that's that.
Because I honestly don't like the idea of renting. I think, quite frankly, that it's just a way to squeeze money out of players. I mean if I like an item that much I might invest anyway, no need to make me regret.
I find it upsetting that if I thought ahead and decided to save money for a future Halloween quest and then don't get a chance to buy new items I might like, but am toled I should have bought feez instead, and again put in real money in the game.
So I know it's going against the surprise element here but I would honestly like to know if we will get a quest or not.
If one takes into account that we started to play the game because it was fun and free and now everything seems to pile up to: buy feez, buy feez, buy feez the possible market will reach saturation and we'll just quit, which is a shame since it's such a pretty and fun game.

Sorry for my ranting XD

#2 2012-10-23 14:37:14

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Questions about Halloween quest...

Every year they have had a Halloween quest for everyone. As to when they will add it that is a good question. Mods and the other players have to wait just like you.

And the renting room only last for a month which will soon be over.

#3 2012-10-23 23:43:36

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

I'll repeat what I've said in the Matt P thread where people have been complaining about the Star Renting. We were promised one flirt for the star renting. Just one.
We've had that one. It was the Matt P one.
I doubt the Halloween flirt would just be for star renters because that would be two.

#4 2012-10-24 15:13:01

sierradane
Members

Just a quick "spoiler" note for this morning:

Started out with 243 DB ended up with 8DB.  That equals, I believe 235 DB for our long awaited event!!!  Nice stuff.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2012-10-24 19:55:22

akikodna
Members

Yeah, saw it too and decorated the new room. I was really afraid we'd be missing out and I saved money for nothing. Real neat items too.

Board footer