Announcement

#276 2013-03-13 21:41:19

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

Adorableness Darky! I love Sylvain XD

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#277 2013-03-14 17:17:07

amaryllis-love
Members

Blind Date ~ Alternate universe.

Reality comes barreling in without mercy. After all, 'love' is without form. To think that your most sincere feelings would someday reach them...is nothing more than sentimental mush. That's why, all I can do is stand here and let the tears fall. To think that he, of all people would want someone like me is.. just not right. I thought to myself as I cried into my pillow, again, like every other night this week. My three year long crush had just ripped my heart out and stabbed it over and over again with the barricade of his bullet-like words as he rejected me, right to my face just last week.

I heard the sudden crash of a lamp as loud as the thunder itself, and someone cursing as she came barreling into my room.
"NO MORE! YOU WILL NOT WALLOW IN SELF-PITY ANOTHER NIGHT! Get up." Malu screamed at me as I whimpered into my pillow, burying myself into it even further.
"Get. UP ZOYE!" She bounded onto my bed with such force that I let out a small yelp of surprise, momentarily forgetting that under no circumstances was I to raise my head and acknowledge her presence.
"Don't you have a secret life to get back to? Leave mine alone." I wailed as she flipped me over onto my back, snatching the pillow from my face.
"Shut up. You have a date tonight. So GET UP AND GET READY!"
I looked up at her in shock.
"Um, way to rub it in, Malu. But MY DATE CANCELED ON ME A WEEK AGO."
She snorted as she settled into my duvet.
"I'm not talking about that douchebag. I'm talking about your blind date that I set up just for you!" She gave me one of her creepy I'm-gonna-get-you-in-trouble smile.
"Ohh no. I'm a mess! just look at me! And I'm not sure I'm even ready to get back to that life yet." I started whimpering again as I dragged my comforter over my head.
"Pfft. Silly Zoye! That's what I'm here for. To make you look less like a lifeless bimbo."
I had to admit, that WAS funny.
I sighed, starting to give in to her endless pleading. "Okay. Fine. If the date goes anything less than good, I'm not cooking for you for a week. But if it DOES go well beyond good, I'll cook anything-WITHIN REASON-for you. Deal?"
She smiled wickedly, which scared the crap out of me. "Of course! NOW GET UP, so I can make you look half decent."

And so she did.

As I entered the chic restaurant, my hands were shaking so badly that I had to clutch my handbag as if it was my life force. I took a deep breath and ventured in, to be surrounded by the dim lighting, the thundering sound of the pouring rain almost distant in the cozy space, filled with good-looking people, and the host leading me across the room to a table set for two. One of the chairs was already occupied by a tall, raven haired man, with grey eyes as soft as the falling fog outside. He was impeccably dressed in an Armani suit, holding my chair out for me. As I trailed my eyes from his shiny shoes to his eyes, he was already smiling warmly at me. I found myself blushing under his unwavering gaze. Before he had even gone back to his seat, I had started imagining how our children would look like.
Not an unpleasant picture, I tell you.

Okay back to the date.
"Hi. I'm Charles Logan. But everybody calls me Char." He spoke for the first time, after a while of checking each other out across the table with a glass of wine.
I smiled and replied hurriedly.
"And I'm Zoye Descourde`s."
"It's nice to finally meet you." He said with a smile. I frowned a little.
"Finally?"
"Uhh yeah. We work at the same department, but we never actually met." He raised his eyebrow at me as he took a sip.
"Really? Which cub?" I asked him, leaning my elbow on the table.
"12." I blinked at him rapidly as he chuckled lowly. You see, we work at numbered cubicles so that no one could get lost in someone else's because everything is all over the place.
I gotta admit, his laugh is so.. haunting.
"You have got to be kidding. I'm at 10!"
"I know." He nodded. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Are you like, a stalking crazy maniac?"
"Not really. Kinda like my hobby to be one, though." We both burst out laughing at that, and then the food arrived.

As soon as we tucked in, I heard a murmured hiss from the back.
"Psst! Has he got weird hands?" Malu! She's spying on me. I KNEW I should have locked her in my room when I had the chance.
"They are perfectly fine! Now leave us alone!" I hissed back at her.
"Okay. At least pass me some of your delicious food!"
"Order your own, you lunatic!"
"Zoye? Is something wrong?" I swiftly put on a bright smile.
"Of course not. Everything's just perfect."
He laughed a little and said, "I'm glad you think so too. And by the way, you look very beautiful. if I may be so forward."
I blushed hotly as I touched a strand of my hair. "Um, thank you. You're not so bad yourself." Before I knew what was happening, e had reached out and took my hand in his and kissed it slowly.
-------------------------------
"You're simply perfect." He whispered before getting up, and leading me out of the restaurant.
I blushed again and laughed. "Believe me, I'm far from perfect."
He shook his head, disagreeing with me, yet smiling. It rained all night. But for us it didn't matter if it was rain, sweat or tears. We were already soaked and disoriented. Without an umbrella to shield us, we slowly walked hand in hand. We exchanged a few pointless stories, chuckled, embraced, and kissed. In picking up the pieces, I had finally found my imperfectly perfect other half.

The End.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#278 2013-03-14 17:20:13

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Oh Amary...I so missed those two...Excuse me while I go cry a river. pleur pleur pleur  SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

#279 2013-03-14 17:27:49

amaryllis-love
Members

Glad you think so! :D

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#280 2013-03-14 17:53:11

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I'm with Varky...brb..
pleur

pleur

pleur

Okay...I think I'm good. That was beautiful, Amary.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#281 2013-03-15 13:15:48

amaryllis-love
Members

:D Love you guys.

#282 2013-04-05 02:19:48

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Update on posting the old scenes. New scenes added:

Part 16: Zoye's wedding scenes
Part 20: Matt and Val at Gero's office, Vincent and Cami deciding to travel to Mexico for info about Eva's powers.
Part 22:Vincent, Cami, Val and Matt at Mexico trying to find more about Eva's powers and her real family
Part 25:Malu finding out Shade wants a divorce and she and Val want to go to Mount Rogue to kick his b...behind :P
Part 38: Cara talking to Malu about Tellis and Teen Val, Luke and Eliza's scenes
Part 49: Malu-lavia finding out about the pregnancy

Another thing: I thought that a visual family tree of the characters will be useful. So here's one of Matt and Val's. Bloodsy, I will need Matt's mom and dad's pics! I want to add them in there.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Kandrakaria/Val/ValsFamilyTree_zpsf2f0a80f.png

#283 2013-04-05 14:14:44

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I don't have pics. We'll have to find some.

Rp scene....the one at the beginning with Sarrie isn't Shade. It's Blaze. That's when Blaze took her to rogue mountain and showed her around.

#284 2013-04-05 16:26:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Uh sorry. Which part is it again?! I can't find that scene ouf

#285 2013-04-05 18:13:55

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Sarrie:

I looked at the guy that just appeared. "Um..yes." was all I could say.

Shade: (NOT SO SURE? THERE WAS NO TAG NEXT TO THIS POST!)

James openly eyed up Sarrie and didn't stop until Blaze staked him in the neck.
"Ouch!" he said, pulling it out and staking Blaze right back. They both laughed while Sarrie looked at them weirdly.

Sarrie:

I couldn't stop starring. This is something I will have to get used to. "My ask who your friend is Blaze?"

This one

#286 2013-04-05 22:47:26

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

oooh Thanks!!! Updated that and updated Val and Matt's family tree. As well as Malu, Zo's and Leo's family tree. As you can see Leo's family tree is not complete. The reason is if I add everyone from Damien, Kane and everyone else her, the pic would be too small to read, soooo...That should be another one!!!

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Kandrakaria/Val/ValsfamilyTreeUpdated_zpse09f3f27.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Kandrakaria/Val/Malusfamilytree_zps0747e043.png

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-05 22:49:03)

#287 2013-04-05 23:19:21

angelfire
Members
Website

OMG! Did you guys really have that long of a character list 0.0

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#288 2013-04-05 23:21:20

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

This is not even close to the list of characters we have now...There's still Leo's branches, Sarrie, Blaze, Damien, Kane, Sylvain, Angel, Vana and much much much more. I'm just too tired now to do them :D

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-05 23:37:21)

#289 2013-04-05 23:36:08

angelfire
Members
Website

Yea but Angel only has parents and rel. That's 4!
And Vana has her parents...that's 3

#290 2013-04-06 08:27:47

malu
Members

Oooops. I forgot Gabriel and Llyr.

Llyr ~
http://www.frostedproductions.com/images/indexslideshow/blue-eyed-boy.jpg

Gabriel ~
http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/cute-eyes-god-hair-man-Favim.com-434790.jpg

Oh and Zo's dau is called Cathy. Not Cady. :]

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#291 2013-04-12 18:52:31

amaryllis-love
Members

"My inevitable 18th birthday."
"Lights! camera! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand ACTION!" The St. Abundio's church bell rang out loud and clear, almost deafeningly through the small clearing as I looked down upon the rows and rows of red clothed people, staring unblinkingly right up at me. I gulped, already envisioning the worst case scenario happening, and yet I felt like nothing could go wrong. "I'm the star, after all. I was BORN to do this!" I whispered to myself in hopes that it would channel positive thinking through my muddled mind.
"My fair maiden! Look down upon me, for I have come to rescue you from your big, bad birthday! Come hither, see for yourself, my love!" A faceless slenderman stood on a hippo's big bottom, slightly bouncing on it as if he was about to pounce.
I looked down from my too small key-hole of a window in the tower I was in, which just happened to be the home to the bell. I was surprised that it didn't permanently leave me deaf. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." I muttered as I saw a giant red clown eating up my savior, the Slenderman. I somehow managed to squeeze through the too-tight hole, from where I flew, my wings taking flight in the how moss covered sky. "Moss? What the hell is this, an alternate universe?"
"Wait, my love! I'm the one who's supposed to do the saving! Get back to the tower!" I rolled my eyes at the now half eaten slenderman, and swooped down to his eye level.
"Sorry, but I like people who actually have proper faces. Bye!" I called out as I swooped lower and lower to the blazing hot ground, wondering how I ended up here until-

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"Gah!" I woke up with a start, staring bleary-eyed at the alarm sitting innocently at my nightstand.
"No, I don't wanna get up." I groaned and snuck back under the covers again.
"Yes you do! You know why?" The alarm blurted. Yes, my housekeeper got me a frigging talking digital alarm. As if a normal one wasn't annoying enough.
"Oh please don't remind-"
"BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" It sang out. "Okay. I'm out." It instantly shut down at the look I gave it.
"Yeah, that's what I thought." I muttered before flinging the covers off of me and gingerly getting up. A lone meowing made me scamper off the bed real quick though.
"What the- DAD! SCRUFFY'S IN MY BED AGAIN!" Dad's cat crawled from underneath the covers, much like I did and sat, staring at me through it's haze-filled unblinking eyes.

Dad appeared in my room in an instant, given his vampire speed and simply took the cat off of my bed.
"He's just saying good morning. Honestly, why do you not like him?" Dad frowned a little, which made me sort of guilty. I mean, it's not that I hat the cat, I don't like it either. The staring kinda creeps me out a little bit, is all.
Yeah right. More like made you squeal like that time you saw a dead mouse. My thoughts chided me for my cowardliness. Okay fine. I'm scared of cats. Big deal. And dead things always made me uncomfortable, no matter how disgusting the thing is.

Must be the angel part.

"Sorry, but it's just a little early in the morning for me to see..him. Anyway, morning daddy." I gave him a sweet smile and kissed his cheek.
"Morning princess. Oh and, cancel all your plans 'cause I planned the whole day for you." He smiled at me, not too wide so that I wouldn't see his fangs.

I internally seethed and banged my head on any available imaginary surface I could think up as I kept on smiling and nodding.
"Oh? I thought I might invite some of my friends over and we could just do something low-key."
"Oh no no no no. Rose is on her flight right now, and we have to go get her first. And then Malu and her family is coming over to see you this afternoon." He grinned at me, as I thought over his supposed plan.

"Alright. Let me get ready and I'll be down in an hour." I nodded as he made to leave.
"Oh and, you can invite a couple friends over for tonight." He told me casually. Too casually. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Ookaay.. anything else I should know?" He shook his head.
"All good. And, happy birthday, my little princess." He murmured as he hugged me close, still holding the wretched cat. So I squirmed away and shooed him out of my room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Everything will be alright. Just relax." I chanted the mantra I created for myself as I watched the bewildered Rose staring at Malu and Tellis and their kids. Hanna was engaged in a heated discussion about the cheermasters in our highschool and her's with Hales, my friend from school. Dad was arguing with Malu as to who can do more shots on the bar, and whether or not they can walk on their hands after that much. Tellis was playing ball with Aden and Elric, mildly cheating with his ability to control the wind. Sara was sulking at the bar with my equally emo friend, Daphne. And Rose was watching in amusement as my dad and Malu proceeded to drink shot after shot of alcohol, not caring how embarrassing it was for me to see them attempt to walk on their hands in front of all the other people who were mingling around, and just having a good time.

And I was freaking out, as most of them were mundanes, who seemed sort of dazed by the amount of pale, beautiful people, and people with weird vibes hanging around them.

"Daddy! Stop trying to trip Malu! Aden! Put down that drink, you're still too young! Hannah! Stop showing off your butt to everyone by doing a handstand! Guys, please, BEHAVE!" I attempted to get the crowd under control, to no avail as usual.

I sighed as Daddy got back on his feet as the most biggest cake I had ever seen came around the bend and stopped right in front of me. The people started to calm down from their high and crowded around me, stifling me to the point that I struggled to breathe.

"A little room here, guys." I muttered and they edged away a little bit. The all started to sing the tune to happy Birthday.
"Happy Birthday dear Cathy-" and then a whizzing rocket thing slammed into the cake, showering everyone with bits of it. The squeal of delight that came from the depths of it sounded a lot like Malu.

"CAKE CAKE! GLORIOUS CAKE!" You'd think now, the mother of I-lost-count-of-them-all children would behave a little bit reserved. But this is Malu, the forever hungry warlock we are talking about.

I was almost mowed down by the tumbling cake as everyone scrambled away from it, and there sat, Malu, stuffing her face with it.

I shot Daddy a look to which he shrugged and mouthed, It's good cake.

I rolled my eyes and licked some icing from my fingertips.

Another birthday, more disastrous than the previous. Of course, the cake part was always the same. If malu is invited, leave it to her to make my birthday another mess to roll around in, until the next one, and the next, and the next. Sigh.

#292 2013-04-12 18:56:43

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

wow. Lol at Malu! Poor Cathy! I missed Char pleur

Great fanfic all in all!!!!

#293 2013-04-12 19:04:47

amaryllis-love
Members

I tried to keep the characters inn character. :D

#294 2013-04-12 19:17:11

malu
Members

OMG LOL! :D

#295 2013-04-14 23:40:40

angelfire
Members
Website

So ermm...Yeah. How should I put this. I like playing certain dressup games that let you change features and mostly everything. So I've made a few of the characters with them...I'm making the rest, but it's going to take a while because I was doing this from my head. I was doing it since yesterday :) I'd like to know if your character is here, what you'd like me to change. I'd appreciate it a lot XD
Angel:
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/Angel_zpsc7caef0e.png
Rel:
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/Rel_zps40339eab.png
Malu:
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/Malu_zps036f90e8.png
Val:
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/Val_zps50eebd04.png
Matt:
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/Matt_zps97a53c49.png

#296 2013-04-14 23:59:04

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Don't worry...I do that sometimes as well, Lolz

They are really cute...(Matt has shoulder length hair)

#297 2013-04-15 00:20:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Val one!!!!

#298 2013-04-15 02:43:45

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks guys!

These games are so...ugh! I've been on about 12 different games, and none of them have shoulder length hair that is not messy or too straight. >.> I'll keep searching bloodsy! Thanks for that input. I thought that's what it was.

#299 2013-04-15 07:12:52

malu
Members

Oooh!~ I like Malu!~ :D I like angel the most though! (Even Amary does this btw.)

Last edited by malu (2013-04-15 07:28:56)

#300 2013-04-26 07:57:48

amaryllis-love
Members

I play dress up games when I get the cramps. And I must say, I'm loving Angel and Val. :D

Board footer