You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-12-14 16:42:34

sarah
Administrator

[VIP] VIP Status suspended

Hi girllz!

Please read this post to the end before you post any answer.

After many debates and polemics on the different boards, the Feerik team decided to closed the access to the VIP status.

Don't worry, those of you who already are VIP members will still benefit from their advantages as long as they don't cancel their subscription.
And there will still be "Friday gifts" for the VIPs.

We already have a lot of work for the news each week and want to focus on them, to satisfy most of OhMyDollz players.

That is why, from now on, you won't have the opportunity to take out VIP subscriptions.

The decision has been made and there will be no going back yet if you have questions, feel free to post them here.

Envoy the game girllz!

#2 2012-12-16 07:05:51

laurabow
Members

Re: [VIP] VIP Status suspended

Thanks for the update.

Since non-VIP members wouldn't see any VIP news, it felt like the VIP status fell by the wayside, especially during Star Renting month (too many things at once).  There were some nice things in the VIP Store, but I was holding out for a sale before joining.

I will survive. 

#3 2012-12-16 12:23:42

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Making this a stickie.

One question I have:  will the VIP's still be getting a sale once a month (that is just for them?)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#4 2012-12-16 14:24:37

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

I am quite shocked by this as it was not asked here. We don't have the polls on our news page.

I do hope the sales continue. It's part of the reason I keep it going.

#5 2012-12-17 11:24:53

venus1000
Members

nrv thanks non vip haters your just make it for current vip's and for the one who want to become a vip like myself! stophatein:hypn:

the queen has spoken

#6 2012-12-17 14:40:41

historygeek
Members

I doubt it had anything to do with people who complained about the VIP service. I'm sure it was a business decision (maybe too many things going on to be able to do them all well).

I, myself, was waiting till after the holidays (and some holiday gift cash) to join the VIP service. I am saddened that I won't be able to but I understand that every business owner has the right to do what they feel is best. (Even if I do not always understand the reasons - which I know I do voice in hopes of getting answers).

Thank you for the news.

#7 2012-12-22 14:40:53

starsparkz
Members

its good that there are no more VIPS coz it wouldn' t be fair if people were not allowed to b a VIP!good

#8 2012-12-25 09:43:44

nicoleong9
Members

Kinda sad, because I was actually thinking of trying the VIP thing out (they gave everyone a free 1 week trial or something last time right? Or did it 'expire' already before this? >.<) sometime after the holidays, but ah well. At least now I won't have to worry about VIP stuff anymore XD But there were a few items I would have liked to buy... *shrug*

#9 2013-01-11 06:04:31

jejune
Members

I actually never understood the VIP status. I wanted to try it but I was fearful I didn't know what I was getting into. I didn't know anyone who could actually tell me what the benefits were, if it was worth it for me to invest in the plan. It sounds like if you have the plan that is not ending, just new enrollments. I hope those VIP people still get all the stuff they are entitled too. I am sure it was a lot of work for the staff, not complaints by non VIP people. :)

Board footer