You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-01-07 13:58:37

sarah
Administrator

[Design] OhMyDollz undergoes a makeover!

http://blog.feerik.com//images/OMD/20130107/design_forum.png

So girllz?

I hope you took time to explore the new game design! There a plenty of things to have a look at, new functionalities and a new handling.

I opened a new topic to get your impressions and as usual, read what the others before you posted so things don't get repeated too much.

Modos are watching out!!!aomd_fan

Enjoy the game on OhMyDollz!

#2 2013-01-07 17:18:59

roboboboro
Members

Re: [Design] OhMyDollz undergoes a makeover!

It's really beautiful, but I wish that we could move our doll left-right in the bigger condo. Other than that, I love it! love

#3 2013-01-07 18:20:53

nicoleong9
Members

Wow, it really looks more... *can't think of the word to describe it, but definitely good!* It's gonna take some time getting used to though. I'm just not used to seeing my doll off centre on the new loft I guess? But I do love the new 'special offers' section ^_^

#4 2013-01-07 18:46:39

jenzg11
Members

I like the bigger loft window... that rest will take a while to get use to. And some bugs out. the most confusing is the comment section..  But in time, it too will be conquered.  Seems like a lot of hard work put into this.. it is Beautiful work.

#5 2013-01-07 19:07:17

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

I agree with the posioning of the doll issue. My doll is no longer the star of her runway.
pleur

However other than that it's lovely and also means I can make facebook headers of my doll much easier now.

#6 2013-01-07 19:10:04

racoongal
Members

It's pretty nice :) I like the new design, But I do agree with my doll not being centered anymore :/

http://i68.tinypic.com/1osqag.png

#7 2013-01-07 19:39:07

screamxmyxname
Members

It's extremely confusing and hard to understand. quoi I honestly think the old way was better.

#8 2013-01-07 19:44:13

deneshia
Members

I don't like it. It seems cluttered and cramped and has to much going on on one page. I like the old look better, but the original look best

#9 2013-01-07 19:45:26

rosered86
Members

jenzg11 wrote:

I like the bigger loft window... that rest will take a while to get use to. And some bugs out. the most confusing is the comment section..  But in time, it too will be conquered.  Seems like a lot of hard work put into this.. it is Beautiful work.

Agree.

#10 2013-01-07 19:50:40

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

Working from top of screen to bottom...

PROS:

1) L-O-V-E the "Special Offers" section on the "NEWS" page... something I long thought should have been incorporated into a "task" bar!  I'd like it to be a little bigger... I'm sure some players breeze right past the "NEWS" page without really looking.

2) Experience "XP" Games on the "My carrier" page gets a thumbs up (one of my BIGGEST pet peeves on the old layout)!!!
     ~First, you had to click $$$ to work.
     ~Second, you had to click "Career" to access "training".
     ~Third (after training), if you needed "experience points" to advance to the next level, you had to click (and load) "My Loft".
     ~Fourth, you had to click "XP" under your loft window to access experience games... play games to earn points, but not be able to "apply" the points from the "XP" page!
     ~Fifth, you had to go back to "Career" to add experience points earned with "XP" games to "Characteristics".
     ~Sixth, you were now finally ready to start your diva day... time to click (and reload) your loft page to view "Last 100" and "Comments" *ugh*

3) "Look For A Doll" at the top of page... initially, I think I like this.

4) "Who I Am" on main loft page... some players hate it, I L-O-V-E it!!!  I haven't updated mine in forever, since it appeared most people stopped looking at "WIA" after the "tab system" was introduced.

5) I like the look of the new "Vote" box.  It has been suggested before:  There is room in this box for a "Vote Both" choice... this would really streamline voting for some players!

6) **Adding a Pro... it's a silly little pro, but I think the positives should be noted, too** I like the "speech bubble" frame around our comments... it's a really cute touch to our conversations ^.^ (edited 08/01/13 at 20:26:05)

CONS:

1) Still hate the overall appearance of the "NEWS" page... sorry, it just hasn't grown on me *shrug*

2) The doll "master tab" at the top of the page is going to make documenting certain issues, like inappropriate comments, difficult.  It's a small consideration when designing a web page, but a single screenshot may not show "whose" page the comment was on.  In a perfect world, we wouldn't need to worry about such a thing, but... *sigh*

3) You have to collect your salary on the dollz "master tab", then click "My carrier" to train.  It would be really nice if we could collect our salary under "My carrier", also... since we still have to click this tab to access training.  It only saves one little click, but... ^.^

4) Loft window/Doll attributes (username/flirt title/level/career/stars) header... I find seeing "peeks" of the background through, and between, these areas VERY distracting!  I would love to see them "joined" together/"framed" out with some sort of solid border/blocking... like the preview picture of Sarah's loft.

5) The position of "My Things" seems really illogical to me.  Ideally, it would be conveniently located with "Mail box", "Go to Work", and "Change my look"... since it is a VERY frequently used category.  I would say it is way more frequently accessed than the makeover section!

6) I predict the position of the "Vote" box is going to lead to a lot of "missed/odd" votes... since you now have to manually scroll down to make sure both votes registered (a "Vote Both" option would eliminate that problem *hint, hint*).  We can still see the voting message ("Your vote has been counted.  You have xx left for today.") in the same screen view... but, honestly, I usually ignore it (since I could previously "see" my votes register).  I suppose I'll have to start paying more attention to that message :S

7) We need a automatic character limit "indicator" in comments.  I was delighted to think we could talk (and talk and talk), but found that my comment was cut off... despite no indication of a comment "maximum".

8) There's a lot of improperly "aligned" text/icons/avatars/etc... things not showing up in the spot/box they belong in.  This, I am sure, is a temporary glitch that will be resolved in the hours/days ahead... it's a common issue following many of our updates that is low on the priority list, but usually fixed eventually.

9) I really hate the ads, but that's just a personal preference.  I DO understand that they are a revenue stream that helps offset the cost of running a website... so, for that reason, I have no major complaints.  I do, however, hope that the content of these ads will be monitored... I already saw a fairly racy ad for another online game *frowny face*

UNDECIDED:

1) OhMyGames has been "scaled down" to fit the new screen view... I'm not sure if this is good or bad.  I can see it having some potential impact on the "OhMyFashion" game, where you scroll the mouse from side-to-side.

1a) For that matter, EVERYTHING is smaller!!! Will it prove to be a problem?  That remains to be seen...

2) Oooh, I forgot "My Friends"!  When we look at all "My Friends", they are listed one way (chronologically, by registration date)... on our page, however, they are listed in a different order (I believe a random "shuffle").  While a "shuffle" may be nice to allow some of your friends, who were previously relegated to the dusty nether regions, to have their time in the spotlight... ohhh, my aching OCD!!! One of the reasons I don't keep a large "Friends" list is that we cannot control how it is arranged... alphabetically, please (the world is organized alphabetically! I don't know who registered when, but I do know that "A" comes before "Z" :P).

3) "Dollz Connected" is just in an odd spot... and it's "double wide" (I suppose I'll get used to that).  However, "Dollz Connected" only appears on some pages ("News", "Loft", and "Comments"), which means you can only access the "online" list in one of three spots... I think I preferred having an "Online" option always displayed at the bottom of our page (by "© Feerik" and "Contact Us").

4) Our "Secret Diary" is only visible from our "Mail box" page?  I use my diary mostly to document votes, and it's only an extra click to find it... but the jury's out on this one :/

GRAMMAR:

1) "Mail box" is a compound word (should be "mailbox").

2) Go to Work --> My carrier (should be "career" or "job").

3) When training:  "Your competences (should be "characteristics", "traits", "skills", or something similar) enable you to apply for the different jobs below.  Fill the progress bar to win points."

4) When viewing another dollz comments:  "Comments from (should be "for") dollz-name-here.

BUGS?
1) My "Forum" account settings keep changing... without me changing them!  I do not have my accounts set to automatically log me in, since we cannot post with alternate accounts on the Board... but, if I visit the board for information, I find myself "logged in".  I change my "Privacy" settings, and it seems okay for that session... then I find myself inexplicably "logged in" again on a future visit.  This is a VERY recent occurrence... perhaps tied to the work being done to set up the new layout?

... and I think that's it for "initial impressions" for now (LOL)!

*UPDATE* Yes, I am "logged in" again hypn

Last edited by n0regrets (2013-01-08 20:27:35)

#11 2013-01-07 20:18:03

sierradane
Members

(since the other one was closed, I'll add what I think here which is what I posted there)

note: I first saw the change at around 4:30am this morning, then posted about an hour or so later... then took my daughter to the dentist so I've been gone all day & had not noticed the previous thread being closed

by N0regrets

7) We need a automatic character limit "indicator" in comments.  I was delighted to think we could talk (and talk and talk), but found that my comment was cut off... despite no indication of a comment "maximum".

:  would be nice if the "write a comment" wasn't there to take up some of those characters.

Right now: hate it

Probably after using it a few days, I'll grow to love it.

The thing that I don't like is that the WIA is on the same page.  I had gotten used to that being separate & it was nice for dolls who have a slower connection speed since when they'd visit another doll who had a WIA that was "a mile long." 

I miss my news area, that came in handy to know who's doll belong to who/whom(?). And, it was a running tally of the amount of feez I was saving. 

And to get to THIS US message board..... I don't know how many times I've clicked on it and ended up on the French forum instead.  Not to mention the sigs not showing up here.

Last edited by sierradane (Today 06:44:40)

Last edited by sierradane (2013-01-07 20:31:54)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#12 2013-01-07 21:15:54

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I abhor it...if I was a cryer, I'd be bawling right now.  pleur 
I hate it so much that if it looked like this when I first started playing, I wouldn't have stuck around to keep playing.

Dear Feerik...when you get bored, would you please stop redesigning the look of the game?  "If it's not broke, don't fix it" comes to mind.

No longer is OMD a quiet place where I can escape the Real World...not when I'm being (visually) yelled at when I log in.  Everywhere I look I have some thing flashing and moving, visually yelling at me. I really don't like that.  As someone who finds these flashing images aggrivating to their motion sickness...I really, truly don't like that. I don't need things moving in the corner of my eye when I'm looking at a page. It makes me ill.

Also, the lack of importance given to the comments section is really disappointing. Where are they? Oh, right...in a insignificant place, where I can't even see the full comments from people.  And, only a few are even shown.

My friends...where are they? Oh yes...tucked away, near the bottom where only a few friends are shown.  And, not all friends are shown when I click to see the rest.  What was once a carefully maintained page of one is now shown to me on two pages. 

Where is the box showing the current dollz connected? Again, right at the very bottom of the page.  As a moderator, if I want to see who is online I now need to go all the way to the bottom of the page, instead of just moving the page down a bit.

Every single redesign to the game takes away some other element of the human factor. By that, I mean, every time the game is redesigned, I feel like less and less importance is given to the interaction of the players and more focus is given to "buy, buy, buy!"

It was bad enough I had to go to a seperate page to view comments, but that was still preferable to what I have now.  A teeny, tiny box where only a few words of the last couple of people to leave comments is shown. Wow! I feel so surrounded by friends with that. (Not really...that was sarcasm.)  It gets lonlier with every redesign. I used to have my friends "greeting" me when I first logged in (being able to see all comments with the old, old design)...then, I had to go to one seperate page to see my friends greet me (the old design)...now, if I blink I'll miss my friend's comments/greetings.  Does Feerik not want us talking to each other or something?  Why is so little importance given to the human factor on here?

I hate the look of our pages now.  There is no longer any elegance or class shown in the design...it's just junky, busy, crowded, and SO impersonal. I could go on about other things I don't like, but I won't. 

Suffice it to say, I REALLY hate the new look.  non

P.S. Don't even ask how long it took me to figure out how to log out.

P.P.S. I had purchased music for one of my rooms (the Cannes room)...where did it go?  It's no longer there!  Nor is the music icon that was in the Mountain room.  I paid for music in my room, and if I can no longer have it, I'd like my fee'z back.  Not cool. :(

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#13 2013-01-07 21:53:45

sierradane
Members

Tell us how you really feel  *winks*

With the thought of the fact that Feerik more than likely will NOT go back to the old design, I tell myself that  "in time, we'll grow to love it."  With the last overhaul, at first I hated it & refused to use the "new" version when we had the chance to switch back.  N0regrets, at that time, had made the statement that we might as well get used to it since eventually that would be how it would be.  So at that time, I did just that: got used to it and settled in.

This time, I'm not sure that is going to be possible.

Between this morning & this afternoon while finishing with my Daily Voting (using at least 5 dolls, maybe 6), it is very confusing and honestly has given me heartburn.  Yes, heartburn.  Maybe it's the dread of hating it and figuring it's here to stay.  Or maybe it's the same sensation as the person who posted as Willowskye has said: "I'd be bawling right now."  I say "person who posted as Willowskye" because even though I know she's human, she always manages to find some good in most situations.  What have you done to our Willowskye!  =)

Does Feerik listen to us?  Truly?  I wonder if enough people said they hated it, they would put it back? 

willowskye wrote:

I abhor it...if I was a cryer, I'd be bawling right now.  pleur 
I hate it so much that if it looked like this when I first started playing, I wouldn't have stuck around to keep playing.

Dear Feerik...when you get bored, would you please stop redesigning the look of the game?  "If it's not broke, don't fix it" comes to mind.

No longer is OMD a quiet place where I can escape the Real World...not when I'm being (visually) yelled at when I log in.  Everywhere I look I have some thing flashing and moving, visually yelling at me. I really don't like that.  As someone who finds these flashing images aggrivating to their motion sickness...I really, truly don't like that. I don't need things moving in the corner of my eye when I'm looking at a page. It makes me ill.

Also, the lack of importance given to the comments section is really disappointing. Where are they? Oh, right...in a insignificant place, where I can't even see the full comments from people.  And, only a few are even shown.

My friends...where are they? Oh yes...tucked away, near the bottom where only a few friends are shown.  And, not all friends are shown when I click to see the rest.  What was once a carefully maintained page of one is now shown to me on two pages. 

Where is the box showing the current dollz connected? Again, right at the very bottom of the page.  As a moderator, if I want to see who is online I now need to go all the way to the bottom of the page, instead of just moving the page down a bit.

Every single redesign to the game takes away some other element of the human factor. By that, I mean, every time the game is redesigned, I feel like less and less importance is given to the interaction of the players and more focus is given to "buy, buy, buy!"

It was bad enough I had to go to a seperate page to view comments, but that was still preferable to what I have now.  A teeny, tiny box where only a few words of the last couple of people to leave comments is shown. Wow! I feel so surrounded by friends with that. (Not really...that was sarcasm.)  It gets lonlier with every redesign. I used to have my friends "greeting" me when I first logged in (being able to see all comments with the old, old design)...then, I had to go to one seperate page to see my friends greet me (the old design)...now, if I blink I'll miss my friend's comments/greetings.  Does Feerik not want us talking to each other or something?  Why is so little importance given to the human factor on here?

I hate the look of our pages now.  There is no longer any elegance or class shown in the design...it's just junky, busy, crowded, and SO impersonal. I could go on about other things I don't like, but I won't. 

Suffice it to say, I REALLY hate the new look.  non

P.S. Don't even ask how long it took me to figure out how to log out.

P.P.S. I had purchased music for one of my rooms (the Cannes room)...where did it go?  It's no longer there!  Nor is the music icon that was in the Mountain room.  I paid for music in my room, and if I can no longer have it, I'd like my fee'z back.  Not cool. :(

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#14 2013-01-07 22:17:14

madara
Members
Website

I barely ever post on the forum and I don't want to complain, since all of this takes a lot of time/effort.
I agree with most people, I'm not too fond of it, and that some of the changes make barely any sense, such as...

n0regrets wrote:

3) You have to collect your salary on the dollz "master tab", then click "My carrier" to train.  It would be really nice if we could collect our salary under "My carrier", also... since we still have to click this tab to access training.  It only saves one little click, but... ^.^

4) Loft window/Doll attributes (username/flirt title/level/career/stars) header... I find seeing "peeks" of the background through, and between, these areas VERY distracting!  I would love to see them "joined" together/"framed" out with some sort of solid border/blocking... like the preview picture of Sarah's loft.

5) The position of "My Things" seems really illogical to me.  Ideally, it would be conveniently located with "Mail box", "Go to Work", and "Change my look"... since it is a VERY frequently used category.  I would say it is way more frequently accessed than the makeover section!

The symmetry of the site is killing me..
And that OhMyBoutique is still not updated, kills me too but not to this extent
-sobs in a corner- why do all the sites I like have to constantly change?!?!?!

"It doesn't matter if I lose. Everybody is unsuccessful the first time. The chance of tripping gracefully is slim. Still, I'm able to become a bit stronger."
- LM.C, JOHN
http://i.imgur.com/l4rWKCU.gif

#15 2013-01-07 22:37:09

willowskye

Where is our video section? Do we no longer have one?

I'm sorry, but the "little birdie" who told you we'd like the new loft was certainly not speaking for me, because I hate it!  I now have to scroll the webpage over almost two inches before I can scroll in my loft. A hassle, for sure.

If you play on the Russian site, forget about logging in right now...it won't let you.  And, unless they translate the new (and horrible) design for that country, I have a feeling we'll no longer be able to log in there. :(

Basically, as soon as I log in I want to run away, fast, screaming.  I really don't know what to do, as I can't stand the look and feel of the game now.  You got heartburn, sierradane...I'm getting a rise in blood pressure. :(

sierradane wrote:

I say "person who posted as Willowskye" because even though I know she's human, she always manages to find some good in most situations.

Lol.  You're right, I do try to find the good in most situtations. :) I'm afraid there's very liitle that's good to find here though, in my opinion. 

sierradane wrote:

What have you done to our Willowskye!  =)

They're currently breaking my OMD spirit by beating me over the head with flashing ads and crowded pages. ;)

#16 2013-01-07 22:48:35

mystixgirl
Members

So far I'm very confused as to how all this works. Like how do I got to work to get my daily $$? This is going to take some time getting used to.

UPDATE: I just figured out how to go to work

Last edited by mystixgirl (2013-01-07 22:49:10)

Stay beautiful, Keep it ugly.
-Gerard Way

#17 2013-01-07 23:07:36

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Having read a lot of the comment son here I do agree with them. There is far too much going on on the page for it to be a good thing and things are in odd places. I do prefer the old layout even though that was more clicking.

One thing I'm sad to see go is the rest my loft button. I need to rearrange a whole room because of the left align doll and instead of clicking that button it's going to be rather a long process.

#18 2013-01-07 23:36:47

reminusa
Members

I reminds me of StarDoll a tiny bit (since the last time I was on there, which was forever ago!) & took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to "go to work" but, it's pretty.. However, I'd pick the old view, but hey, maybe I'll learn to love this (:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46b6d60b61fa5399f125c0ab8ca1d720/tumblr_mq01g3uWYR1s1stx9o1_500.gif
Formally, PinkDragon26 on MDD

#19 2013-01-07 23:48:49

willowskye

anyamalfoy wrote:

One thing I'm sad to see go is the rest my loft button. I need to rearrange a whole room because of the left align doll and instead of clicking that button it's going to be rather a long process.

Wait...wait.  That's gone too?  NO!!!!  Not good.  nrv

I've been (hiding out from this horrible layout by) reading the comments on the french forum.  It would seem the majority there do not like this new design either, yet someone has quoted Sarah (I could not find the original) as saying there will be no return to the previous design.  I find that sad, and have certainly added my feelings/thoughts to the french forum.  If you have a doll on the french site, I encourage you to add your thoughts on that forum as well, as it seems their voice carries more weight then ours ever will.  I've also heard the majority of Spanish players do not like this new layout, either. (I can't confirm that one, though, as I have yet to read the Spanish forum.  Maybe I'll go hide out there for awhile. Lol)

Needless to say, If I could picket for a return to the old design, I would. 

For me, this isn't a case of getting used to something new (as was the case with the last re-design.)  This is a case of "Why did I log in?  Get me out, get me oooouuuuuttttt!!!"  Sensory overload, headache forming, eyes blurring is not my idea of fun.

One positive note, though...after reading the french forum, I noticed that some of the players are quite rude to others who express differing opinions.  That's one nice thing about our forum...it may not have as many users, but we are all respectful of one another, even when we disagree.  So, kudos to everyone for that. aomd_bravo

#20 2013-01-08 00:06:10

jenzg11
Members

After working with this new design for a few hours.. I had to come back here...

willowskye wrote:

Many of the ladies playing here have flashing backgrounds. I'm one of them too. With this new set up it is more distracting. So I will change or just take it off. Sorry Willowskye..(and anyone else whom )

I too think that emphases has been put on the wrong area..  This was a game to connect and make new friends. But then what, push them off, making the area to read their comments, or comment to them has been placed in a small off to the side (if you can find it).

I enjoy reading the comments from my friends, and I comment, or continue on a conversation with them. So this area is important to me. I realize that it's not for everyone. But I think it's use more than the "rankings" page.
A large area for the "top- loft, doll, fashion show" players have more importance.  This was something I rarely used.  If we want to see who is tops, a link there.

The new "News" page is too full of stuff.. After an event or sale or ?? is over, take it off the news page. We can't use it any longer, what good is old news to see what we missed.

I can't locate, (maybe it's been deleted), the "my news" This was important area with info that is the latest of whats going on with us. If we are trying for a trophy, if we're going to be off line for a few days,, etc.
The WIA now is so big ... after the last change,, most of us just quit using it.
I agree with others that the "my things" is an important page and should be able to get to it easier.
Do the ones who redesign, actually play this game, Comment and vote to others? 
This one will definitely take some getting use to... and rearranging how I play and spend my time (and money) here.

#21 2013-01-08 00:11:00

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Urgh the countdown for the Quest is gone too!
aomd_nrv

Edit: no I found it. It's tiny tiny numbers under the special offers. That's a bit rubbish!

#22 2013-01-08 00:37:17

rosered86
Members

With the new layout I feel almost like I'm not logged in at all.

#23 2013-01-08 01:06:17

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

jenzg11 wrote:
Do the ones who redesign, actually play this game, Comment and vote to others?

I don't know that they actively "play" the game... after all, they "work" for the game, and who wants to take their work home with them?  And, while at work, the emphasis would be on "work"... developing new features, adventures, graphics, and content (plus the administrative tasks of running a website).  Anyhow, it's an interesting question to pose ^.^

anyamalfoy wrote:

A lot of the things that seem obvious to us, may be a simple matter of more "hands on" experience "in game", like the Loft Reset... that's a big one!!!  I hope it is just a temporary oversight... but in the meantime you can use:

My Things --> Sort by room --> Accept --> Select all items --> Move to: whatever-room-you-are-in --> Accept.

anyamalfoy wrote:
Urgh the countdown for the Quest is gone too!
aomd_nrv
Edit: no I found it. It's tiny tiny numbers under the special offers. That's a bit rubbish!

I agree.  It's going to be very easy to miss important deadlines because of the small size and inconvenient/obscure location of the countdown clocks... and they are not even in "real time" (with days, hours, seconds displayed) anymore, just "rounded up".

jenzg11 wrote:
I too think that emphases has been put on the wrong area..  This was a game to connect and make new friends. But then what, push them off, making the area to read their comments, or comment to them has been placed in a small off to the side (if you can find it).

I  agree with others that the "my things" is an important page and should be able to get to it easier.

One of the most obvious ways to re-prioritize/rearrange features that have gotten lost in the shuffle would seem to be the "Dollz TChat" tab... maybe it gets more use on the international servers than ours, but I don't know that it gets enough use to merit "top billing"!  I would prefer to see that feature exiled to the sidebar... and make a category/tab that everyone uses (like "My Things" or "Comments") readily accessible.

n0regrets wrote:
2) Oooh, I forgot "My Friends"!  When we look at all "My Friends", they are listed one way (chronologically, by registration date)... on our page, however, they are listed in a different order (I believe a random "shuffle").

I did figure out that our "My Friends" section that is seen by other players is arranged by "who is online/who was online most recently"... thus explaining the apparent "shuffle".

willowskye wrote:
I abhor it...if I was a cryer, I'd be bawling right now. pleur

Don't cry, willowskye... we're all in this together!  If we support one another through the bad times, there will surely be better days ahead ^.^

Last edited by n0regrets (2013-01-08 20:47:46)

#24 2013-01-08 01:06:44

mischiefmker
Members
Website

My main issue with the new layout is the small size of everything, even using "ctrl + scroll" to make things larger doesn't work in the fashion show and OhMyGames.  I already wear glasses to work on the computer, If I still have to squint and lean towards the screen to see things it's really a bad thing.

#25 2013-01-08 01:23:53

sierradane
Members

No videos any longer???  Seems that the more we look at it the more we notice is gone.  One thing I notice that it bigger than other things is where it says BANK. 

I've managed to log in on the Russian site & one thing that I have to say for the google translator, at least it says "my career" instead of "my carrier."

I do wish the comments area was bigger and I can only hold out hope that someone from "the powers that be" will take note of the many individuals who are upset with the change.

Board footer