You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

#26 2013-01-15 04:42:11

torifan562
Members

Re: [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

Thank You Ferrik love
I'm Sorry For the Ones Who Hate 1D . I Do get the Fact you all hate them (Some). But It was my only chance to request the 1D stuff (IDK I just remember that I request something 1D.) The Zayn One Is Easy For Me.Although I have to go on every single day just to get more Ohmydollars.It Makes me Overwhelmed how this Flirt happened.Its Been a long dream on Ohmydollz just to have this quest.Anywayz I would go on any website and search Zayn Facts.Well I don't really need that....I've...Yea..Been stalking each one of them......So.... THANKS! I finally have a Zayn Boyfriend on Ohmydollz!!!!I hope I could past this flirt! I never past flirts ever in my life! ZayniePooh! Im Coming for you! lvers

be kind. always.

#27 2013-01-15 06:51:11

iklovech
Members

ilovem12 wrote:

Yep. Absolutely not even going to click on this flirt.
Can't stand them or their songs, but this is a nice idea of a multi-flirt. Now lets talk about K-pop OMD...
aomd_bisous

If you get K-pop I want Root 5! I will get all five of them.

I also would like to see more guys who isn't derectade at bunch of teenagers.

#28 2013-01-15 12:12:54

canterville
Members

Thank you for the guide, fairykisses!
I was finding some of the questions quite difficult. =/

I really like the items for this flirt, even though I don't know anything about 1D and I don't think they play the kind of music I listen to. The posters are especially awesome, and some of the animals are really cute. =]

#29 2013-01-15 12:32:48

sencilia
Members

Do I really want to do this? I don't even really like them that much...

#30 2013-01-15 13:04:50

sierradane
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

How about no
aomd_blase

Yes they're a group that's geared towards teens. I'd be interesting to see what the age split is on this website and which group spends the most cash. Lots of older people on this game spend a lot of money and it feels like we're being over looked for those that don't. I don't have the figures but it'd be interesting to find out if what I think is true.

In one way I wish that there was a Poll option or maybe even have a Poll question to see what ages play this game.  But if they did have it, how many would tell the truth?

I would probably be safe in saying that the majority of all money spent on this game on this server is done by individuals over the age of 21 and more than likely closer to late 20's to 30's and on up. 

Even if I wanted to do this flirt & try to make them look different, I just don't like they way they look. 

Historygeek:

I understand a lot of girls on here like this band and their music but can we please expand our choices to include actors, bands, etc that might appeal to the adults on this site (like me).

And 13 days? Really? Seems a bit excessive considering how long we have to complete quests usually.

I have to wonder if the reason they've decided to give people 13 days to complete this flirt instead of maybe only one week... is because they know that the ones who might be interested in doing this WILL be the younger group that do not or cannot spend RL money to do this. 

Feerik needs to start listening to everyone & perhaps start putting things out that the adults would like.

Last edited by sierradane (2013-01-15 13:05:08)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#31 2013-01-15 19:09:23

carla724
Members

Hi! do you know if can I choose more than one end? do I have to spend feez to make another flirt? thanks dollz :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2112pmh.jpg

#32 2013-01-15 20:07:17

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

carla724 wrote:

Hi! do you know if can I choose more than one end? do I have to spend feez to make another flirt? thanks dollz :)

Yes, if you want to flirt with another guy you will have to pay 150 feez.

#33 2013-01-15 20:33:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

13 days?!...Why don't we get all that time for other quests, too?!

#34 2013-01-15 21:51:01

hatchetpride
Members

I agree complain about the design change even tho I am starting to really like it... complain about the multi-flirt great concept but really 1D I like them an all but I dont kno... but I also agree with sierradane

"What about Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles?"

They are amazingly HOT Jensen is my fav although I do really like Jared... anywho either way Jared & Jensen or 1D I'll do it because I like the prizes... although I would like to see some flirts that were a little different a little less young teen orirented...

Sorry for the spelling and grammer I'm in a hurry good

<~Toxic Valentine~>

#35 2013-01-15 22:56:55

aprettylittleliar
Members

I will only be doing this flirt for the two dresses and accessories we get with each flirt.

“Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.”

#36 2013-01-15 23:09:26

pixelburger
Members

1D is popular atm, it's understandable the site would want to incorporate them into the games somehow.

i'm not feeling any of the gifts (though the items under liam shown in the guide - things i can get in the store - look pretty neat), and if i want a male doll I'd like too see more... non generic white males as options.

but it's a cute idea, especially being a multiflirt.

#37 2013-01-15 23:30:14

jadefarnill
Members

Okay, again I say, let us have our moment guys! You got your Steampunk, your Anime, your Black Butler, please, just let us have one moment to feel like OUR suggestions are taken into account! Also, maybe I don't like K-pop and anime etc, but do I rant on and on when we get a quest on that theme? No. aomd_blase

Rant over.

I think the quest is 13 days becuase there are 5 boys. It gives people more of a chance to finish all of the boys therefore buying more feez.

#38 2013-01-15 23:49:53

icefoxes
Members

let's put up real men instead of little girly boys.

TOTALLY!!!

Some random Q's I asked myself.

Do you actually like ANY of them?
(looks at them) *gags*

Will you do the flirt?
Yes! Exclusives are always on my shopping list!

Which one will you choose?
I dunno. I need to see a list of prizes before I decide. PRIZES, not items you need to buy. On the last day if that doesn't happen I will do the cheapest one, unless it's Harry. In the ad I saw a Mexican restaurant and that is NOT for me.

~ They are so ugly I won't look. honte

#39 2013-01-16 02:04:21

princesstoya
Members

@icefoxes Click on "See all the gifts" on the flirt page.

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#40 2013-01-16 03:12:53

andybel
Members

I thought that with the Justin Bieber's quest I'd already seen everything but I guess I was wrong. One direction??? Really?? OMG.... and for god's sake, why does it last 13 days?? I understand those who love them and are crazy about them, but please, bear in mind that there are some who don't. aomd_blase and the guy with  curly hair... what happened to him??????

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#41 2013-01-16 06:48:27

campanella
Members

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/s/t/stareshakeplz.gif?1
A 1D flirt.... really.

Well, at least some of the items look nice. (I might end up actually deleting most of them if I decide on doing this).
I'm torn on this, but I might consider doing it after looking past... the theme.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d2b6d67b60782d1b9b4ae8e73c19351a/tumblr_nz4skthchB1sfm9rso1_500.png

#42 2013-01-16 15:30:52

night84
Members

About the guide made. Going by the prices listed for Zayn the total isn't 66 divabucks. It should be 84 divabucks instead. Might want to check the math for the other flirts too.

Prices for Zayn as appears on the One Destination Guide:
12 + 12 + 12 + 5 + 9 + 15 + 5 + 8 + 6 = 84

#43 2013-01-16 18:39:45

jadefarnill
Members

OKay, i've answered this once, i guess nobody cares, but i'll tell you again anyway.

Why is it 13 days long?

I'm guessing, It's because there is 5 options! If we have longer to complete this more people will do a second option etc. therefore people are paying more 150 feez for another option, therefore more people are buying feez! This isn't confirmed, but it is the most logical!

#44 2013-01-16 19:08:23

angelfire
Members
Website

I really am surprised about how many people here aren't as interested in this flirt. But we (myself included) have to look at the fact that there are so many flirts and quests we have liked.
This is the chance of those who like 1D to get what they want. 1D is a role model for thousands. And they are just people, just because you don't like them doesn't mean everyone else in the world doesn't.
Think of this as a chance to save more money for future things. With 2 sales, and a massive flirt, I suspect something even better is coming up.

let's see...6 + 12 = 18
that's enough time to make a great quest with great quality prizes.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#45 2013-01-16 21:37:13

reminusa
Members

As a few have said already, the dolls do look super weird... & I'm not their biggest fan, I mean their songs are good, but I'm just the biggest fan of them... I'd rather have The Wanted since I'm much of a bigger fan of them & I feel like their dolls would be more mature....?

But all that aside, I really don't like any of the outfits either! Basically the only thing I do like are the little restaurants. nrv

As for the Supernatural guys, I'd be all for that!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46b6d60b61fa5399f125c0ab8ca1d720/tumblr_mq01g3uWYR1s1stx9o1_500.gif
Formally, PinkDragon26 on MDD

#46 2013-01-16 22:27:38

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Personally, the reason why I commented about the 13 days is NOT because I think this flirt doesn't need or deserve that. I mean, look at them. FIVE guys. They do need the 13 days and it will give Feerik more time to make more money out of the feez. Perfectly understandable.

I just thought it was cool...13 days! We could use more of those. Um...maybe another flirt some time later that would appeal to other tastes with this 13 days window...please, feerik...pretty please with sugar on top!

I don't think we should badmouth this flirt because well...it shouldn't be the case that we should like ALL the flirts, quests and hunts. This is a website that should relate to all girls and women of all ages and tastes. So, it's time for our friends, the 1D fans to get their turn, no?

My only objection is, even though I don't think it's THAT major right now, the dolls look a bit funny to me. Even though I'm not a big 1D fan (I only like "What makes you beautiful". I do respect them however since they're MUCH nicer compared to most mainstream artists nowadays...End of side comment), I was thinking of getting Zayn as a male doll, but decided against it since well...he looks a bit weird, to me...Maybe it's just me anyways

So, that's the end of my loooooooooong post. I just thought I would again highlight that I don't actually mind the flirt. It's a great flirt for all the 1D fans out there!!!

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-01-16 22:34:10)

#47 2013-01-17 17:26:00

jadefarnill
Members

Thank you! some people who aren't just badmouthing the flirt!  And someone understands the 13 days thing. Thank you! Now i know at least a few people agree with me. aomd_bisous

#48 2013-01-17 20:18:43

torifan562
Members

icefoxes wrote:

let's put up real men instead of little girly boys.

TOTALLY!!!

Some random Q's I asked myself.

Do you actually like ANY of them?
(looks at them) *gags*

Will you do the flirt?
Yes! Exclusives are always on my shopping list!

Which one will you choose?
I dunno. I need to see a list of prizes before I decide. PRIZES, not items you need to buy. On the last day if that doesn't happen I will do the cheapest one, unless it's Harry. In the ad I saw a Mexican restaurant and that is NOT for me.

~ They are so ugly I won't look. honte

Their not ugly or Girly.Besides All of us (Directioners) wanted this quest badly.They are just 18-Harry 19-Liam & Niall 20-Zayn 21-Louis they are young still so yea.It doesn't mean you (some) of you get to post bad things about them.Directioners do always see 1D haters that talk about bad things about them almost every single day.And Why 13 days?Well theirs 5 beautiful boys.You all (that doesn't like 1D) i don't know why you have to gag when you see their faces.Everyone is born what they look like.They can't do anything about it.At Least (AT LEAST) We directioners get to have our request.Can we all get along now!!You do not want to see tori like this again.. aomd_nrv I AM A PROUD DIRECTIONER! aomd_bave
PS, 1D isn't just for teens. 1D is for everyone.Even my mom doesn't talk about bad stuff about them. I know every fact about them. I have 141 posters of them.Still. Also if there was another anime/black butler or a k-pop I would never ever bad mouth them.Like jade said.You all got everything you wanted.Now its our turn.Yea some of the things you buy are not really...good.I just want the gift...Mostly My ZayniePoohBear.Thats what I really want.
PSS, if theres also the wanted flirt and even though I hate them doesnt mean I will bad mouth them either.Some people are wasting their time just hating on groups and artists..

Last edited by torifan562 (2013-01-20 01:07:04)

be kind. always.

#49 2013-01-18 16:48:58

sierradane
Members

jenn9955 wrote:

We do need to have some Men looking men.  Or just call the store the boyz store. Also,, it may have been noticed and commented by some,  the guys have small heads, they aren't very tall,,, and what is up with the big arms,hands and feet? so out of proportion, don't you think?

Indeed, give us some more manly looking men.  And that's something I've noticed about ALL of the MENZ models/flirts: small heads, huge feet & hands & they are short.

One thing that I will say about this flirt event, if you go look at my doll:  ECHOMCDANE check out her new kitchen floor & table.  And while there, look at her new hairstyle ;)  (that hair looked better on her than him)  The free gifts for this particular one matched the color scheme for that doll of mine & she didn't have a "man" in her loft.  I'll try to make him look different with a different guy wig.

I look forward to future flirts with some actors/singers that might appeal to the group that don't care for 'boy bands.'

Here's a Country singer that is a newcomer that some might like:  Hunter Hayes.  He's young like this band but it's a different genre.  (off topic but kinda on... Since Taylor Swift is no longer with one of these 5 guys, why not date Hunter Hayes?  They could tour together)

Last edited by sierradane (2013-01-18 19:01:01)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#50 2013-01-18 19:42:25

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Am I the only one who is totally turned away from this simply for the underwear the guys are in? I mean...Ewww~ What happened to the nice non-detailed white boxers?
And speaking of Men Dollz in general, I really liked the first male doll they ever made for a special Valentine flirt. I wish they could do more of ones that look like that one. But no one will agree. I'm all alone on that opinion like everything else. Ah, one is the loneliest number...

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

Board footer