You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

#51 2013-01-18 20:12:10

torifan562
Members

Re: [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

My Beautiful 5 Boys Opinions
I do wish zayn wasn't...dark.To me I dont think zayn is dark at all.Isn't Zayn Light though?In real life looking at all of posters I see no dark zayn at all.And Zayns Hair is short.I do wish dollz from flirts get to be in the dollz men store.But like 20 or 30 bucks 'cause I have no 99$$$ for a men dollz.(Incase I don't complete this flirt.) Also,Another opinion is that,I do agree Liam an Niall do Have good gifts.But When I first heard the flirt I thought Zayn Would have a varisty Jacket (Letter Man),Nikes (Kinda Like Liams),and a pillow (since Zayn Loves Sleeping all the time.).Yes I really Love This Flirt soo much!!!!!! like I said,Thank you feerik.Although some of you may not agree. Yes yes yes.I know.Soo yea..This is just a late opinion... An Ps, I have a question, Is The Niall restrant Nando's? And Harrys Is Taco Bell?

be kind. always.

#52 2013-01-18 20:19:16

historygeek
Members

And why aren't people allowed to complain about the quest? Or put forth our suggestions? Just because people have kept silent on the other quests they do not like, does not mean we can't say what we feel....
- that most of the men dolls look strange (not just these five)
- that we don't get enough time to do quests (so the 13 days for this one is a bit frustrating)
- that we all have different opinions on what movies, books, tv shows, actors, singers, etc we'd like to do quests/flirts with on OMD

Personally, I don't think anyone has been nasty in their complaints or concerns. And the more we post our thoughts, hopefully, we'll be listened to by the owners.

#53 2013-01-18 23:24:23

snortmort
Members

I must say, that though I'm not a fan of the band, it is really nice for those players who like 1D to have this quest. I know that had I been on OMD back in the late 90's/early 2000's, I would have been thrilled to see a BSB/N*Sync flirt, so I really can't complain that there's a 1D flirt now. Some of the items are really great, and it's nice to get another man dolly for some of my accounts. It's pretty well priced, considering all the great things we get.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#54 2013-01-19 00:46:19

reminusa
Members

snortmort wrote:

I must say, that though I'm not a fan of the band, it is really nice for those players who like 1D to have this quest.... It's pretty well priced, considering all the great things we get.

That is true, haha. This is a nice time limit and price considering there are five of them! I saw it was 13 days and I was just like WOW! But even though I haven't done it, I am happy for the ones who are if they genuinely like this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46b6d60b61fa5399f125c0ab8ca1d720/tumblr_mq01g3uWYR1s1stx9o1_500.gif
Formally, PinkDragon26 on MDD

#55 2013-01-19 01:52:40

sierradane
Members

historygeek wrote:

And why aren't people allowed to complain about the quest? Or put forth our suggestions? Just because people have kept silent on the other quests they do not like, does not mean we can't say what we feel....
- that most of the men dolls look strange (not just these five)
- that we don't get enough time to do quests (so the 13 days for this one is a bit frustrating)
- that we all have different opinions on what movies, books, tv shows, actors, singers, etc we'd like to do quests/flirts with on OMD

Personally, I don't think anyone has been nasty in their complaints or concerns. And the more we post our thoughts, hopefully, we'll be listened to by the owners.

Well said.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#56 2013-01-19 09:40:44

sniper
Members

aomd_fan OMD is very up-to-date. Thats nice gai
But I still love Jack from the Solve the Mystery on OhMyDollz quest. He's a hottie love
Why not make Bradley Cooper? intr

Star Wars Ep 7, Suicide Squad, Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, James Bond Spectre. July 2015 👏😭

#57 2013-01-19 10:32:16

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

jadefarnill wrote:

Okay, again I say, let us have our moment guys! You got your Steampunk, your Anime, your Black Butler, please, just let us have one moment to feel like OUR suggestions are taken into account! Also, maybe I don't like K-pop and anime etc, but do I rant on and on when we get a quest on that theme? No. aomd_blase

Rant over.

Opinions are allowed.

People are entilted to say when they don't like something as well as when they do. The only time it's not allowed is if someone is being rude. No one has been rude about this flirt or the people that chose to do it.

#58 2013-01-19 18:08:22

jadefarnill
Members

Okay, sorry if you thought i was being rude when i posted those. I didnt mean that people were being nasty or anything, its just i don't see why everyone hates it so much. I mean OMD has to have some variety right? We can't just have the same themes all of the time, it would just be boring. Plus I see what Historygeek is saying by if you complain more you may get a change, but again, some people don't want it changing. I personally think its great Feerik are giving us different quests and flirts. The site needs to apply to everyone. Right now, it applies people such as Tori, cullen and myself.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone, I just feel like OUR opinions should be taken into account too. intr

#59 2013-01-19 18:43:59

Ancien joueur linda2000
Guests

FINALLY!!XD

#60 2013-01-19 21:25:57

torifan562
Members

jadefarnill wrote:

Okay, sorry if you thought i was being rude when i posted those. I didnt mean that people were being nasty or anything, its just i don't see why everyone hates it so much. I mean OMD has to have some variety right? We can't just have the same themes all of the time, it would just be boring. Plus I see what Historygeek is saying by if you complain more you may get a change, but again, some people don't want it changing. I personally think its great Feerik are giving us different quests and flirts. The site needs to apply to everyone. Right now, it applies people such as Tori, cullen and myself.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone, I just feel like OUR opinions should be taken into account too. intr

Yea.The Part When you said,

wrote:

"We Can't Just Have The Same Themes All Of The Time, it would just be boring

Yea It's sometimes boring.But at least some new members get to try the quests and flirts out though.I get that some people have their own opinion,but yea sometimes it drives us crazy when they dis something we Really Love.But sometimes the fact is that we get too Crazied.Yes,I mean crazied.But its just sometimes if your inside a fandom and hear the word,"Ugly","Girly Boys","They Can't Sing",& stuff thats when we get crazied.Each other fandom has diff fangirling types.I mean,just look at me.I cry over 1D. Ok maybe this Comment doesn't sound right at all...... But yea....

be kind. always.

#61 2013-01-20 10:30:23

laurabow
Members

mimi078 wrote:

Honestly?  OMD redesigned our store system to create a specific "quest" store.  Do they put the items you have to buy for this flirt in that store?  No, but all the other flirts are in DollzStory.  They split everything up between Basics (hello, Randomness!) and DollzMen.  I can see the logic behind DollzMen... inconvenient as it is... but BASICS?

I'd prefer to see these items moved to DollzStory, where they belong.

I wondered why I wasn't seeing the items in Dollz Story.  Thanks for pointing out that the non-male-doll items were in OMD Basics.  Maybe it's a bug?
There are some cute animals ~ now I know what to get the next time there's a sale. ouf

Also, if you're not a fan of male dolls, just pick one and do it up to the last step.  You'll still get some great items.

#62 2013-01-20 15:24:40

sierradane
Members

Can anyone tell me the last time Feerik did a flirt of a Country singer or band?  Or when was the last time they did an Adventure on a movie such as the mini series "The Hatfields & McCoys" that starred Kevin Costner among many other notable stars.  When was the last time Feerik had anything to do with any other type of music or movies that doesn't have to do with whatever movie is supposedly popular at the time? 

The Golden Globe Awards were a week or so ago & the winners of those awards are supposed to be the best??  but of those movies and/or shows that won... which of those were used as a theme for an Adventure or a flirt?

It's not so much that people are "dissing" what younger people like or "not giving them 'their moment' but the fact that it just seems that the majority of events DOES center around this type of music or that type of movie.

Occasionally, maybe not daily, Feerik or someone from there probably does read what we write & perhaps there is more people posting about loving that type of music or this type of movie.  I want to hope that Feerik will balance things and take in account that there are all sorts of "likes."

2013 Golden Globe winners for movies:

MOVIES

Best Motion Picture, Drama: "Argo"

Best Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical: "Les Misérables"

Best Actress, Drama: Jessica Chastain, "Zero Dark Thirty"

Best Actor, Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"

Best Actress, Comedy or Musical: Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"

Best Actor, Comedy or Musical: Hugh Jackman, "Les Misérables"

Best Director: Ben Affleck, "Argo"

Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway, "Les Misérables"

Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, "Django Unchained"

Best Foreign Language Film: "Amour"

Best Animated Film: "Brave"

Best Screenplay: Quentin Tarantino, "Django Unchained"

Best Original Score: Mychael Danna, "Life of Pi"

Best Original Song: "Skyfall" (music and lyrics by Adele and Paul Epworth), "Skyfall"

Will any of these movies be possible future ideas for flirts or Adventures? 

and a flirt:

Best Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Kevin Costner, "Hatfields & McCoys"

torifan562 wrote:

jadefarnill wrote:

Yea.The Part When you said,

wrote:

"We Can't Just Have The Same Themes All Of The Time, it would just be boring

Yea It's sometimes boring.But at least some new members get to try the quests and flirts out though.I get that some people have their own opinion,but yea sometimes it drives us crazy when they dis something we Really Love.But sometimes the fact is that we get too Crazied.Yes,I mean crazied.But its just sometimes if your inside a fandom and hear the word,"Ugly","Girly Boys","They Can't Sing",& stuff thats when we get crazied.Each other fandom has diff fangirling types.I mean,just look at me.I cry over 1D. Ok maybe this Comment doesn't sound right at all...... But yea....

Last edited by sierradane (2013-01-20 15:31:55)

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#63 2013-01-20 15:42:12

rarity
the undying
Website

We all can't get the quests/flirts we want. Obviously Feerik can't cater to everyone's interests, so they must settle for generic things.

I also believe it is reasons like this one why we don't get celebrity flirts.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#64 2013-01-20 15:44:29

sierradane
Members

rarity wrote:

We all can't get the quests/flirts we want. Obviously Feerik can't cater to everyone's interests, so they must settle for generic things.

I also believe it is reasons like this one why we don't get celebrity flirts.

Isn't this band considered... celebrities?  Just curious.

#65 2013-01-20 15:59:01

rarity
the undying
Website

Let me rephrase that:

The reason why we rarely get celebrity flirts.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#66 2013-01-20 18:36:06

sani
Members

THANKS FEERIK love  love  love  I'm going to do Liam :))))

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-sagittarius.png
Made by Arlekinlain

#67 2013-01-24 02:59:33

torifan562
Members

Im Pretty Upset Im not going to make it. aomd_mdr I only have 3 left.
1st. Pet, 9$$$
2nd. Sport, 15$$$
3rd. Film, 12$$$
I wish the stuff have lowered to a number thats least.But It won't happen.I need my Zayn in my loft. aomd_mdr aomd_mdr What Should I do Now?

be kind. always.

#68 2013-01-24 03:15:59

angelfire
Members
Website

In 4 days, You can get  a lot of free feez. Try that and see if you can get up to 150.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#69 2013-01-24 03:34:41

torifan562
Members

no.I remember I have gotten 150 feez before.I have no idea how I got it for free. All I have is 7$$$ and 11 Feez.

be kind. always.

#70 2013-01-27 00:26:26

elka
Members

Help, please!

I'm trying to seduce Louis, but when I go to the choosing screen it automatically chooses Liam for me. quoi
Can anyone help me?

#71 2013-01-27 02:22:30

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

elka wrote:

Help, please!

I'm trying to seduce Louis, but when I go to the choosing screen it automatically chooses Liam for me. quoi
Can anyone help me?

If you clicked on Liam first, then you can no longer chose another guy...even if you haven't yet bought anything for Liam.

Unfortunately, it registers the very first guy you click on as your choice and it will not let you re-choose.  If you were trying to see what the prizes were for each guy, use the "see all gifts" at the top of the box where you do the flirt.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#72 2013-01-28 17:53:05

Ancien joueur tanya987654321
Guests

i love harry stayels from one direction from olivia xxxxxxxxx:new: aomd_noel

#73 2013-01-29 03:44:10

torifan562
Members

Thanks feerik with the 1d stuff.but at least i did try to complete a first flirt. Well,bye. sad xx

be kind. always.

#74 2013-02-03 22:55:33

Ancien joueur alyssadeonarine
Guests

pleur quoi non  STUPID IDEA i totally disagree that's my opinion

#75 2013-02-04 17:06:18

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

alyssadeonarine wrote:

pleur quoi non  STUPID IDEA i totally disagree that's my opinion

Alyssadeonarine. You are more than welcome to voice your opinion but next time please make sure it is in a less disrespectful manner.

This thread is being locked as this flirt is over

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Multi-Flirt] The One Destination now on OhMyDollz!

Board footer