You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-02-06 02:27:46

lilysummers
Members

Fashion show rankings during voting phase

Is it just me or did they take out that ranking compilation of the dolls during the voting phase?
If its still there they must have hid it somewhere because i cant find it.
(not the current one anyway)
I really miss looking at everyone's efforts while the FS is still in progress.
It helped a lot to have some kind of reference point as far as creative quality of entries you may not have come across while voting.
I always liked to view a showcase of the popular picks during the week to see what everyone came up with, maybe visit the dolls i admired there and leave them a message..made many friends that way.
Isn't that what this game is about..showing off your creativity and the feedback you get from other players?
Somehow i feel lately these things that made the game so enjoyable are taking a back seat to flashy new features.
It would be a real shame if that got thrown out in this new design and I for one would seriously hope they find some way to incorporate it back into the fashion show concept.

#2 2013-02-06 11:57:23

evadiva
Members

Re: Fashion show rankings during voting phase

Yes, they sadly got rid of the rankings & I too sincerely hope that they bring it back. The FS has become awfully boring & I see that there are now a lot less dollz participating - I don't know but this could be a result of the recent changes.

Last edited by evadiva (2013-02-06 11:59:29)

Board footer