You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2013-02-07 09:35:03

canterville
Members

Re: [Quest] Valentine's Day!

joyceeileen wrote:

Can someone tell me what the little red object with the blinking eyes is? I think it was the first gift???

I think maybe it's speakers?

#27 2013-02-07 18:57:39

sarah
Administrator

Hi girllz!

How is the Special Valentine's Day quest going?

Exclusive: Take part in this quest now and you will access a bonus event on Valentine's Day!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/robepapillon.png

This beautiful dress is one of the gifts to be won during the bonus event:

A real cloud of butterflies!

What about this bonus event?

From February 14th to February 21st, a gorgeous guy looking for his valentine will show up...

For 30$$$ only, you get a chance of obtaining his favors if you complete the Valentine's Day quest:

- He will give you 1 gift if you complete the 1st step.

- He will give you 2 gifts if you complete the 2nd step.

- He will give you 3 gifts if you complete the 3rd step.

- He will give you 4 gifts if you complete the 4th step.

- He will give you 5 gifts if you complete the 5th step.

- He will give you 6 gifts if you complete the 6th step.

- He will give you 7 gifts if you complete 1 last step.

- He will give you 8 gifts if you complete both last steps.

In other words, if you complete the whole quest before February 13th at noon (French time), you will obtain 8 gifts for 30$$$, only.

You lucky ones!!!

Don't you feel the power of love arise as Valentine's Day comes along?

#28 2013-02-07 19:15:26

angelfire
Members
Website

I don't really like the quest but I really want that dress in one of my alts. So after a lot of contemplating later, I chose to do it on on of my alts that I saved for a certain store. She has like 300+ DBs...So anyway...I'll post the storyline here:

Step 1:
I've been single for two months now... It's awful! My best friend Marie suggested I should register on a dating site. I wasn't very enthusiastic about it. I even thought it was a stupid idea! I can find someone of my own! They must be one guy in the world for me... I hope so, anyway.

I thought about it for quite a while and eventually I did create a profile on that famous website where boys are displayed like items for sale. Marie helped me find nice guys but none of them looked like the prince charming of my dreams. Yet I did plan to meet two of them: Flavien and Oliver.

Flavien is blond with blue eyes and Oliver is dark and tall.

Step 2:

I'm meeting Flavien today! He is blond and has huge blue eyes. According to his profile, he is romantic and kind. He is pretty cute but I want him to be smart too! I don't want to go out with a macho man nor a stupid guy! A guy's personality is important too!

Flavien likes classy girls with long hair. I hope he's not a chatterbox! I want to be at my best to meet him.

Marie came to my place and we went shopping! I chose a super dress (expensive but so class!) and a gorgeous pair of shoes at Luxury's, my favorite shop! I hope he will like them, and that he will like me too! Aren't I good looking?

Hem, I could go to the hairdresser's...

Step 3:

Flavien is waiting for me at Star-Bouc's. I introduce myself and we order two orange juices. He doesn't drink alcohol, first good point! He is very kind and behaves like a gentleman. He helps me sit down and even pays the bill (which is quite normal, in fact)!

I don't know if Oliver will managed to do better than that! What's more, Flavien is a musician! He wrote me a super song that he plays in front of everyone at the café! The other girls there are green with envy! He promises he will teach me to play the guitar if we see each other again! I sure will not miss that occasion! He is so cute! And smart...

When I'm gonna tell all that to Marie she is gonna be jealous! I'll have to make sure she doesn't try to pinch him!

Step 4:

I am meeting Oliver today! He is totally different from Flavien! Tall, dark with a mysterious gaze! He likes rebel and courageous girls. I don't know if being afraid of spiders makes you a courageous girl...

I've decided to try and seduce him anyway! I thought he would like a rock'n'roll style, so I bought a leather jacket, a torn pair of jeans and red boots at Doll'n'roses'!

Marie doesn't like my look at all but my aim is to seduce him, no? She did manage to persuade me not to die my hair red... And she might have been right. That's not really my style but I'm sure he will love my forelock! Marie made it!

Step 5:

I had lunch with Oliver. We ate a tomato salad, a courgette gratin and a chocolate cake! Everything I love! It's as if he already knew me by heart!

True he is a bit rough but when you search a little he is very sensitive! He likes rock music and has a rottweiler called Satan. I must say it does scare me a bit but he says Satan is nice and never attacked anyone!

We exchanged our phone numbers and he asked if I'd like to see him again. I accepted, of course! Yet I'm not that enthusiast about the idea of spending Valentine's day in a flat with a nasty dog. But I'll see, one never knows... He might have a flat with flashy pink walls and flowery curtains! I'm not sure about that one...

Step 6:

Today, I saw both Flavien and Oliver. I went to Flavien's place with my guitar, he taught me how to play "I love you", (so cute!). It was great.
The thing is that afterwards, we watched a football match. His favorite team was playing and he didn't want to miss the match.

Then I went to Oliver's. We took care of his dog, washed him, brushed him, cuddled him to the point that I got blisters on my fingers. But Oliver was kind enough to put me plasters! I was so embarrassed! He asked me why I was all red and, as I was ashamed, I told him that I was hot. What an idiot I am!

In fact they both have their own qualities and their own faults... It's true that I usually wait for the boy to make the first step but this time I want to be the one to choose! And I'm gonna make that decision on my own, no matter what Marie thinks of it!

Scene Choice
I didn't want to be on my own for Valentine's day so I had to make a decision quick! Who? Rather complicated situation... Flavien is a blond-haired, angel-like musician... when Oliver is a dark, tall, rebel with a demoniac dog. I must be realistic about it. With Oliver it will be more a kind of flirt while Flavien will invite me for romantic diners, lovers' holidays, trips in gondolas... I can't hesitate anymore longer. Which one will I call?

Step 7 (Medieval Scene):

I chose to share my life with Flavien! He is so romantic, the perfect guy for me! Romanticism is essential (after love, of course)! One day we will marry and have children (I hope they will be as cute as there dad is!)

He offered to take to Venice! What a good start! I can't wait! I've already prepared my luggage! We will visit the place on these famous gondolas, just the two of us...

I knew I had made the good decision! In a way it was angel versus demon... I must call Oliver to apologize, I hope he won't be too upset... But if he wants to find a girlfriend, he is gonna have to change!

And maybe I could introduce him to Marry!

The End

Last edited by angelfire (2013-02-07 19:16:28)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#29 2013-02-07 19:20:28

dottygold
Members

sarah wrote:

In other words, if you complete the whole quest before February 13th at noon (French time), you will obtain 8 gifts for 30$$$, only.

quoi So do you get 8 gifts in total or will you get 1+2+3+4+... =36 gifts in total? If it's 8 gifts in total does that mean you get 1 item each step?

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/ponyair84/GraphicDump/2013%20April/b09_zpsf045d829.png

#30 2013-02-07 19:32:36

sierradane
Members

dottygold wrote:

sarah wrote:

quoi So do you get 8 gifts in total or will you get 1+2+3+4+... =36 gifts in total? If it's 8 gifts in total does that mean you get 1 item each step?

I'm guessing you have a CHANCE of obtaining 8 gifts and 8 gifts only.  IF you complete each step. 

Will it be a possibility of missing or getting the step wrong?

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#31 2013-02-07 20:09:07

kitsune9
Members

So how much exactly does this adventure cost? Just 30$$$ or is that on top of the normal 200$$$ ?

#32 2013-02-07 20:11:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

It took 199 or something with me

#33 2013-02-07 21:13:14

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

What I get when I read Sarah's post is that you will receive ONE gift for every step. And no this quest does not cost 30$$$.

#34 2013-02-07 22:23:58

melody12312
Members

Wait.. If we complete 7 steps (ONLY one of the endings), will the gifts be for 30$$$ or another price? Or we would not be able to get them?
It's so confusing @ A @

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/hawtsauces/Signatures/melodyssiggy.png

#35 2013-02-07 23:06:44

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

For the dog, I think 'Killer' could have at least been a little better. I immediately deleted the rug that had 666 on it; and the belt you get, for answering one of the questions, that says satan on it. I kept the doghouse because it has a cool look and I can easily cover up the name on it.
And hey you!...all...stop hating on pink. I love pink. Purple is my favorite color, but pink is such a pretty color and it's getting annoying that so many girls lately hate the color because it's too 'girly'; and girls nowadays want to be more like the 'boys'. Or so they say...
For Valentine's Day, the Venice room could be considered romantic.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#36 2013-02-08 06:00:11

faechild86
Members

from what I understand from reading this is that AFTER the flirt, there will be a special Valentine's flirt for those who participated in the quest. That special flirt will cost $30, and the number of rewards/gifts you get depends on how far in the quest here you got. Step one, and 1 gift, step 2, and you get 2 gifts, ect, up to completing all 8 (both endings) for up to 8 gifts. What I DON'T know, is if we get to pick the gifts we get from the 8 that are possible (we only know about the butterfly dress). Will each step have an assigned gift, or do we see all 8. and get to pick from them until we hit or limit? We very well may not find out untill the 14th! I'm looking forward to it!

sarah wrote:

Exclusive: If you take part in this quest today, you will have access to a bonus event on Valentine's day!
Indeed, between February 14th and 21st, a gorgeous guy will appear, looking for his Valentine..

http://i.imgur.com/eRugvHD.png

#37 2013-02-08 14:52:17

sleepover97
Members
Website

aomd_bave

doing it just because I saw the pizza guy *-*

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/60743.png

anyway it's a nice quest ^^ \m/ !

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/lilmariposa25/Made%20for%20others/sleepy.png
SIGNATURE MADE BY fairykisses
FEDERICA - 17 - SOUTHERN ITALY - IDIOT
2-09-2012 IDAY Bologna + 5-06-13  Green Day in Rome

#38 2013-02-08 16:22:31

sierradane
Members

faechild86 wrote:

from what I understand from reading this is that AFTER the flirt, there will be a special Valentine's flirt for those who participated in the quest. That special flirt will cost $30, and the number of rewards/gifts you get depends on how far in the quest here you got. Step one, and 1 gift, step 2, and you get 2 gifts, ect, up to completing all 8 (both endings) for up to 8 gifts. What I DON'T know, is if we get to pick the gifts we get from the 8 that are possible (we only know about the butterfly dress). Will each step have an assigned gift, or do we see all 8. and get to pick from them until we hit or limit? We very well may not find out untill the 14th! I'm looking forward to it!

sarah wrote:

Exclusive: If you take part in this quest today, you will have access to a bonus event on Valentine's day!
Indeed, between February 14th and 21st, a gorgeous guy will appear, looking for his Valentine..

Oh, so if we had an alt that we didn't finish this Adventure with... for another 30 DB we get the number of gifts that we managed to finish the Adventure on.   Are they not called Adventures any longer? or were they ever?

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#39 2013-02-08 21:06:34

faechild86
Members

I know they were at one point, but they've started calling them quests recently. And yes, from what I can tell Sierradane, is even if you don't FINISH the quest, you still get gifts if you participate in the Valentine's Flirt that comes after. You just get fewer gifts than someone who DID finish it. The cost is $30 no matter how many steps you complete though. Again, this is how I'm understanding the reading. So, if you only complete one step, you get 1 gift for $30. Complete 2 steps, 2 gifts for $30. The best deal is completing both endings (8 steps), for a total of 8 gifts for $30. But we don't know what 7 of the gifts will be (the one we DO know is the butterfly dress), or how they will be given: choose our own from what they've created, assigned for each step, scratch off type thing like the epiphany cake, or something else entirely. It's a wait and see!

http://i.imgur.com/eRugvHD.png

#40 2013-02-09 03:40:08

laurabow
Members

^^  My interpretation of everything is the same as faechild86's.

I did the first few steps, so we'll see what kinds of gifts I get once the bonus event comes around.  I'd go for the Forest Room expansion, but I have no interest in the male dress-up dolls, and I'm trying to be less frivolous and not invest if an adventure if I don't love the rewards.

However, I hope everyone who wanted the Forest Room was able to get it this time around.

#41 2013-02-09 16:59:47

aillenia
Members

laurabow wrote:

^^   I'd go for the Forest Room expansion, but I have no interest in the male dress-up dolls, and I'm trying to be less frivolous and not invest if an adventure if I don't love the rewards.

However, I hope everyone who wanted the Forest Room was able to get it this time around.

Haha, Spazzing super happily around in the forest room now. Listening to the room's theme music while selecting stuff to put inside on another tab. =D Can't wait to decorate it!!! aomd_bave mdr

#42 2013-02-09 21:24:40

sierradane
Members

laurabow wrote:

I'm tickled to death to have the Forest Room again but disappointed that it didn't come with the original items.  I really loved that stone fireplace for one.  Having different gifts was a good idea if a person already had that room, that way you didn't end up with 2 of things.  Too bad they couldn't have the "extended" version with the new gifts and the non extended version come with the old ones.  At any rate, I shouldn't complain at all since I've got that Forest room.

#43 2013-02-09 21:54:36

Ancien joueur solenia
Guests

J'ai fait la quête sur la version française ^^

#44 2013-02-09 22:40:10

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

solenia wrote:

J'ai fait la quête sur la version française ^^

This is an English speaking site, therefore, English is the only language allowed on the board.  You can use an online translator if you need to.  Thank you.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#45 2013-02-11 18:00:21

sarah
Administrator

Hi girllz!

How is the Special Valentine's Day quest going?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/buzz_bv.png

Here is news about the gifts to be won during the bonus event.

An advice? Finish the quest! ^^

How are you going to obtain your gifts during this bonus event that will follow the Special Valentine's day quest?

The bonus event is a flirt that will take place during February 14th and February 21st!

CAUTION
! To participate in this event, you must have validated on step of the Special Valentine's Day Quest, at least.

And after you will have seduced him, your valentine will send you

- 1 gift if you complete the 1st step.

- H2 gifts if you complete the 2nd step.

- 3 gifts if you complete the 3rd step.

- 4 gifts if you complete the 4th step.

- 5 gifts if you complete the 5th step.

- 6 gifts if you complete the 6th step.

- 7 gifts if you complete 1 last step.

- 8 gifts if you complete both last steps.

You lucky ones!!!

Example 1 :
I achieved 4 levels in the Valentine's Day quest.
I flirt with the Valentine for 30 $$$.
I get 4 gifts.

Example 2 :
I achieved both endings of the Valentine's Day quest.
I flirt with the Valentine for 30 $$$.
I get 8 gifts!

#46 2013-02-11 18:00:58

bunnybop98
Members

Hey I think this was mentioned earlier, but I couldn't find a definite answer: Does anybody know how much the Valentine's Day Quest cost for them?
non Time is running out for me!!!!!

#47 2013-02-12 16:00:56

iklovech
Members

No wonder I'm the stupid one in my family. I did my match horribly wrong. I bought fee'z twice cause I wanted to finish the whole quest. Now I waisted 150 fee'z to do the other choice and I now figure it out I'm not gonna be able to finish it. pleur

#48 2013-02-12 19:10:02

snortmort
Members

Bunny:

snortmort wrote:

I just did the forest ending and the total was 199 DB.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

Board footer