You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2013-04-04 17:52:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Quest] Panther Woman is born!

italy900 wrote:

malu wrote:

I did the Submarine adventure and if I didn't I would of had enough money.. It's an awesome quest but I don't regret doing the Submarine one. I really really like the gifts you get in 7a.

And FINALLY!! A quest that doesn't have a romantic ending!

Why do you  not like the romance ??

Romance is a good thing, but that's not all there is to a woman's life. Besides, it's always the case where the quest is about a girl that is in so much trouble and needs a guy to save her or help her.

#27 2013-04-04 20:31:20

missysil
Members

I answered the 2nd question correctly and it flipped back to loft. When I went back it said it was wrong try again, which i did and of course don't get the gift.  Please figure out why my accounts, all 4 of them, are not working.

#28 2013-04-04 21:36:04

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

darkelfqueen wrote:
And yeah I do agree, the quest mainly focuses on the furniture, but for me, I didn't really mind that much...Mainly because I was in need for furniture ;)

I found myself wondering, when I read your comment, if this might be one possible reason for taking DollzStory away?  After all, if we lose the ability to purchase a large amount of the furniture offerings, it almost makes acquiring furniture (or whatever the featured gifts are) through a quest a necessity.

Just a thought... but one that doesn't seem logical to me, since the style of furniture in a quest may not "fit" my account.  I would far rather have NO furniture than the "wrong style" furniture... and I would ideally like the option to select from a wide range of furniture to fit a wide variety or styles, themes, and uses.  Something that the loss of DollzStory will limit.

I, myself, will pass on any quests that don't "fit" my doll's personality... no matter how long I have to wait for satisfactory furnishings (or clothing) to appear.

#29 2013-04-04 21:43:55

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

n0regrets wrote:

I found myself wondering, when I read your comment, if this might be one possible reason for taking DollzStory away?  After all, if we lose the ability to purchase a large amount of the furniture offerings, it almost makes acquiring furniture (or whatever the featured gifts are) through a quest a necessity.

Just a thought... but one that doesn't seem logical to me, since the style of furniture in a quest may not "fit" my account.  I would far rather have NO furniture than the "wrong style" furniture... and I would ideally like the option to select from a wide range of furniture to fit a wide variety or styles, themes, and uses.  Something that the loss of DollzStory will limit.

I, myself, will pass on any quests that don't "fit" my doll's personality... no matter how long I have to wait for satisfactory furnishings (or clothing) to appear.

Actually...That could be a reason for closing down the store...Not a very good one, but a possibility.

I personally think they want us to be only able to buy things from old quests in special offers or something, but in my opinion, they could do that easily with the rewards!

Anyways, I agree. I actually haven't done a quest in a while. I only do ones that I really really like. And I liked the manor room.

#30 2013-04-04 23:52:27

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

What's really irritating me right now is there are so many rocks and other items that I would like to purchase from the Dollz Story store to complete my Panther Cave.
aomd_blase

Although I meant to say this before. Thank you for having a fully dressed female super hero. Sick of seeing female super heroes wth armour that bare covers thier 'privates'. It's just not practical.

#31 2013-04-05 01:05:34

swiftwind20
Members

I love the Panther Cave room. It makes my Crystal Cave so much more realistic. Now if only I had a character that looks like Merlin, it would be perfect. One thing I would like to point out about the furniture, if you are a guy or a comic book nut, the furniture is perfect. As this is a game geared more towards girls, the items in this quest are more masculine oriented , which is good for the few guys who play (and yes, I know us girls can like the items too).

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#32 2013-04-05 01:17:35

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

swiftwind20 wrote:

I love the Panther Cave room. It makes my Crystal Cave so much more realistic. Now if only I had a character that looks like Merlin, it would be perfect. One thing I would like to point out about the furniture, if you are a guy or a comic book nut, the furniture is perfect. As this is a game geared more towards girls, the items in this quest are more masculine oriented , which is good for the few guys who play (and yes, I know us girls can like the items too).

Okay what you've done here is gender stereotyping which this site does so much and is a bad thing. This quest is about superheroes, that does not in any fashion make it more masculine.
I am not upset with you BTW. Just want to make you think about it.

#33 2013-04-05 03:19:34

sierradane
Members

I was glad to get those statues, which I added to my renovated Buhdist room.  And the other furniture, the paintings, the wall pieces... loved them.  I wish I could buy more of those wall pieces.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#34 2013-04-05 03:54:58

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Yay for a story-line that finally shows a more independent, stronger female character who is not searching for a man to fullfill her.  Well...she is searching for revenge on the man who killed her parents in order to fullfill her, but, it's still a small improvement. ;)

I was mildly suprised at the violence depicted (mostly in how the parents were killed), but I still feel it's the best quest-story line I've seen. :)

And, as others have mentioned, I too am now thinking of items I'd like to buy from Dollz Story to complement these quest items. :(

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer