You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-04-05 19:19:49

sarah
Administrator

[Bank]Buy gifts for yourself!

Hi Dollz!

Buy yourself gifts and even exclusive gifts!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/apercu_cadeaux.png

How?

From now and until Monday April 8th at 2:00 PM (French time), convert your Fee'z to OhMyDollarz ($$$) !

For each conversion you get a gift token!

Exceptionally, you can see a http://www.ohmydollz.com/design2012/fiche/btn_envoyer_cadeau_us.png on your own file!

Use it to buy yourself a gift among all the items available.

Isn't it nice to please to yourself?

May kindness be with you on OhMyDollz !

#2 2013-04-05 19:42:43

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: [Bank]Buy gifts for yourself!

Oh my! Being able to send gifts to yourself!
aomd_mdr

We do need a lot of new permenant gifts, though. It would increase my gift giving.

#3 2013-04-05 22:09:44

rosered86
Members

That little pig is so cute!

#4 2013-04-06 08:19:57

malu
Members

The skirt is sho cute <3
And the offer is not bad either. :D

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#5 2013-04-06 15:10:58

sierradane
Members

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the hen & chicks!! Although, in RL... I hope this spring doesn't bring any babies even though we are down to 19 chickens. My all time wish would be for them to have a chicken that looks like a Silver Sebright, like the one I have for a background picture.  The pig is so precious too.  I'll be glad when they bring back that Adventure/Quest that gave a doll the choice of earning LESS DB's & to earn the gift certificates.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#6 2013-04-06 23:47:05

laurabow
Members

good

For anyone who has leftover gift certificates, you should see the "Send a Gift" button on your own page.  You don't need to convert Fee'z to $$ just to get a certificate (unless you want one).

Last edited by laurabow (2013-04-06 23:48:40)

#7 2013-04-07 01:35:12

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

laurabow wrote:

good

For anyone who has leftover gift certificates, you should see the "Send a Gift" button on your own page.  You don't need to convert Fee'z to $$ just to get a certificate (unless you want one).

You are right...I just tried it.

It would seem we can now send gifts to ourself. Interesting.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#8 2013-04-08 14:10:32

snortmort
Members

Was the ability to send a gift to yourself only for a limited time? Because I can't see that option on my page anywhere.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#9 2013-04-08 16:33:22

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

snortmort wrote:

Was the ability to send a gift to yourself only for a limited time? Because I can't see that option on my page anywhere.

I am afraid it was.

#10 2013-04-08 17:52:46

faechild86
Members

Were the gifts themselves only for a few days? Because I can't see them anymore. Rather disappointing, I was busy most of the weekend, and was wanting to do the bulk of sending the new gifts today. Hoping THAT  is a glitch that was don accidently when the option to send gifts to yourselves was removed.

http://i.imgur.com/eRugvHD.png

#11 2013-04-08 18:06:39

madaren
Members

I am kind of disappointed... I was really happy that there was some update to permanent gifts as well as even an event because to show this. Yet it seems it was only exclusives again. It is really sad, those gifts were nice.

#12 2013-04-09 09:20:51

historygeek
Members

I am also disappointed that these gifts were limited (and so I am very happy that some of my friends sent them to me). I was unable to get on this weekend (like most - if not all of you - I have a real life) and did not get to send any to my friends.

I wish I had gotten the chicken.

Oh, well, I agree that we need some new permanent gifts added to those we already have. Although there is a cute little bunny that I received many Easters ago on MDD that I would love to see come back.

#13 2013-04-10 23:58:59

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

faechild86 wrote:
Were the gifts themselves only for a few days? Because I can't see them anymore. Rather disappointing, I was busy most of the weekend, and was wanting to do the bulk of sending the new gifts today. Hoping THAT  is a glitch that was don accidently when the option to send gifts to yourselves was removed.

madaren wrote:
I am kind of disappointed... I was really happy that there was some update to permanent gifts as well as even an event because to show this. Yet it seems it was only exclusives again. It is really sad, those gifts were nice.

historygeek wrote:
I am also disappointed that these gifts were limited (and so I am very happy that some of my friends sent them to me). I was unable to get on this weekend (like most - if not all of you - I have a real life) and did not get to send any to my friends.

Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.  I, too, was unavailable both Sunday and Monday... and returned home Monday evening with the intentions of sending Spring gifts, only to discover them gone!  I am truly disappointed with the extremely limited nature of this offer... and even more disappointed in the lack of clarity.

I certainly understood from the "News" post that the bonus gift certificate you received when converting Fee'z to OhMyDollarz expired on Monday...

Sarah wrote:
From now and until Monday April 8th at 2:00 PM (French time), convert your Fee'z to OhMyDollarz ($$$) !

For each conversion you get a gift token!

... but there was no mention that the Spring gifts, themselves, would only be available until that time.  Based on the typical pattern of gift introductions and removals, I anticipated these gifts would be available for a week... or longer!  Bug or not, I hope that Feerik will consider returning them for at least a few more days.

Spring is in the air... it would be really nice if we could celebrate and share it with our friends.

Board footer