You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-04-18 02:27:39

rarity
the undying
Website

Let's create a story!

It's fairly simple. I'm going to start us of with 6 words and the next person builds onto it. Make it as silly as you want, it doesn't matter, just make sure to keep it going!

(And so we don't get lost, make sure to copy and paste the person above's post.)

So here we go!

Once upon a time there was...

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#2 2013-04-18 02:33:04

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Let's create a story!

...there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye...

#3 2013-04-18 02:37:12

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was......there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye......it held a large amount of...

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2013-04-18 04:00:43

shiva
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was......there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye......it held a large amount of...red beans. But no one had....

tumblr: sirpepperston

#5 2013-04-18 15:19:00

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#6 2013-04-18 15:23:21

amaryllis-love
Members

xemoxrockerx wrote:

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so

...they were stolen by a mighty..

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#7 2013-04-18 15:28:14

bloodyemos
Members
Website

amaryllis-love wrote:

xemoxrockerx wrote:

...bear who lived in the desert...

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#8 2013-04-18 15:35:55

amaryllis-love
Members

bloodyemos wrote:

amaryllis-love wrote:

xemoxrockerx wrote:

...bear who lived in the desert...

...who always dreamt of going to..

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#9 2013-04-18 17:44:28

malu
Members

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama

Last edited by malu (2013-04-18 17:44:47)

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#10 2013-04-18 22:28:33

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was ...

#11 2013-04-18 23:38:16

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in...

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#12 2013-04-19 15:29:39

malu
Members

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he...

#13 2013-04-19 18:18:41

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called...

[[ Lol, Pigfarts, that was from an old game or something right? ]]

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png

#14 2013-04-19 18:20:37

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to...

#15 2013-04-19 20:41:51

malu
Members

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he...

[ Emo ~ It was from AVPM. A very Potter Musical. ]

#16 2013-04-19 21:29:16

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he...

[[ Lol, really? XD Didn't watch that. I have to find a digital copy someday. ]]

#17 2013-04-19 22:46:47

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched...

#18 2013-04-20 00:12:31

malu
Members

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He...

#19 2013-04-20 02:17:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said ...

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-20 02:18:21)

#20 2013-04-20 02:30:49

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you

#21 2013-04-20 03:54:49

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you and watch as your worlds crumble!

#22 2013-04-20 03:55:46

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you and watch as your worlds crumble! And he did. He ate the...

#23 2013-04-20 04:55:24

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you and watch as your worlds crumble! And he did. He ate the...
pie sitting on the

#24 2013-04-20 05:22:08

angelfire
Members
Website

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you and watch as your worlds crumble! And he did. He ate the pie sitting on the chair of the table in the ...

#25 2013-04-21 12:51:54

malu
Members

Once upon a time there was there was a golden cage. Beautifully made from gold, but sad to the eye it held a large amount of red beans. But no one had protected the beans inside so they were stolen by a mighty bear who lived in the desert who always dreamt of going to Russia and owning a baby llama that he would ride on when it's older. The only problem was that there was no transportation in Pigfarts on Mars. So he created this strange clockwork thingamajig called clockwork-thingamajig. With it he went to Africa and started eating worms. Then he spat out the worms that are now gold which he put in the ground and watched a zombie duck eat chocolate. He cried as the ducks ran after the worms, then said I shall eat all of you and watch as your worlds crumble! And he did. He ate the pie sitting on the chair of the table in the lands of Gnarnia.

Board footer