You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-05-10 14:12:06

sarah
Administrator

[VIP] The Friday VIP Gift!

Here the gift of today for the VIP member !
http://www.ohmydollz.com/img/big/63926.png

Fing all the received gifts on the VIP page of your profile.

:news :If you wish to have more than one piece of the same items, or you want a differet color version, you can buy it at the fix price of 50$$$  aomd_bravo

Thanks! !

#2 2013-05-24 17:09:43

sarah
Administrator

Re: [VIP] The Friday VIP Gift!

VIP Friday's gift for 17th May is:
http://www.ohmydollz.com/img/big/64038.png

VIP Friday's gift for 24th May is:
http://www.ohmydollz.com/img/big/64397.png

#3 2013-05-24 20:35:26

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Love the pool!

#4 2013-06-01 06:14:55

karenduc
Members

This is kind of a new concept to me......So every Friday there's a special gift offered for a special price?  I saw the pretty dress today, but then it talked about 8 things involved.  Does that mean we have to purchase 8 things to get the special price on this dress?

My heart will go on...

#5 2013-06-01 17:10:21

karenduc
Members

I partially answered my own question--or at least part of it. I went ahead and took a chance and 'bought' this dress, not knowing what I was actually getting. I found out that the whole ensemble comes in 8 pieces!  But it is boughten as a collection, not separately. 
Still, part of my question remains--do we get a sale item every Friday?
Karen

My heart will go on...

#6 2013-06-01 20:11:44

madaren
Members

Karen - first of all - do not double post, you can use edit option.

And you are mixing two things up. There is a flash sale, with 8 items for 30 $$$. There is a topic for this:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=7992

Second one are Friday gifts for VIP players. If you have VIP subscription every Friday you will receive 60 $$$ and some gift. 3 of those are shown in this topic.

#7 2013-06-01 22:07:16

avior
Members

madaren wrote:

Karen - first of all - do not double post, you can use edit option.

And you are mixing two things up. There is a flash sale, with 8 items for 30 $$$. There is a topic for this:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=7992

Second one are Friday gifts for VIP players. If you have VIP subscription every Friday you will receive 60 $$$ and some gift. 3 of those are shown in this topic.

Madaren, not everyone here has read all the boards. And maybe not everyone is familiar with how to edit or where to post.
When we are fairly new, and not on everyday, we don't know about everything. Sometimes it's by trial and error. So perhaps explaining a few things, in a nicer way may encourage players to continue to play here, instead of feeling like we've been "told off".  This could be taken as if we don't want new players to be here, or to ask questions.
I'm sure when you started playing you didn't know about everything.  As things change we have questions and make mistakes again. Show some compassion. Or perhaps let the moderators handle corrections.

#8 2013-06-02 12:04:56

madaren
Members

avior, as it is your second post on this forum I should be nice to you even thou you are rude to me? It doe not make sense here at all. And if you missed it Karen posted here more than me. Also moderators are also just player and are busy, and it is responsibility of all our community and all players to make sure rules are followed.

My post was not rude, I mentioned that we are not allowed to double post, and should use edit option. That is simply informing of rules, that are common on many forums, and are listed in this forum rules as well. I understand that "Rules" is not a section that people go to forum to search for but still it is a very important thing to read it. And not knowing the rules does not mean you may not follow them. If you were not informed that you cannot kill and you did do you really think it would be ok? :)
Topic with rules for this forum:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=726

And if you did not see this part I answered Karen's question in a way to clarify matter she was confused in. Of course answering people's question is simply rude, I should left it unanswered :-)

And YES - this one post may be considered rude as I am answering your post that is rude as well. It is my biggest character flaw, sorry. Therefore please forgive me for it this time.

@ avior
If you feel like continuing this topic please be so kind and reply through PMs. If you think I am rude here and not supportive you can also report me to moderator but please avoid spamming this thread with that kind of discussion ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And back to the topic... there is one part that I am wondering about from Sarah's post:

sarah wrote:

:news :If you wish to have more than one piece of the same items, or you want a differet color version, you can buy it at the fix price of 50$$$  aomd_bravo

Different colour version? And for 50 $$$ not Feez? Did anyone found how to make it or is it just some translator's mistake? I was searching for such an option but could not find it.

#9 2013-06-02 20:10:23

avior
Members

madaren wrote:

And YES - this one post may be considered rude as I am answering your post that is rude as well. It is my biggest character flaw, sorry. Therefore please forgive me for it this time.

@ avior
If you feel like continuing this topic please be so kind and reply through PMs. If you think I am rude here and not supportive you can also report me to moderator but please avoid spamming this thread with that kind of discussion ;)

I apologize as well.. perhaps messages aren't read as they are meant.. I read the meaning of your message differently.
Perhaps rude was a strong word, it may have been just curt. Short and to the point.  I posted my apology here, as many more may read this thread, and I wouldn't want them to think that I feel I am above apologizing to you, for taking my message as rude.. I am not. Thank you for your clarification of your directness.. I don't think it's a flaw.

#10 2013-06-02 20:58:48

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Marden, first let me assure you, you did nothing wrong. You were perfectly polite.

Avior, being new is actually a worse excuse for not knowing the rules than for someone who has been here a while. If you are new, you should have read them recently and therefore remember them better. Marden did nothing wrong and was not rude. Your reply to her was unnecessary and uncalled for.

Now I don't think anyone was intending to be rude so I'm calling it to a halt here because it's making this thread off topic.

As for Karen's question, this is a gift (ie free) for VIP members. They made other shades available to buy but the red one is only for VIP.
And no you don't get a sale item every Friday.

Board footer