You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-06-17 18:07:27

sarah
Administrator

[Quest] Contest : Vet with no Borders!

Hi there adventurers !

This contest is for all those who have already compleated the quest with the 2 different ending!

How can you take part to the contest?

As you finished the quest Vet withour Borders, you already know that this quest is about nature and animal protection.

Arrenge in the room "China" a scene about the ecology or nature conservation, protection of animals, etc ...

Use the items you want, as long as you stay within the theme.

For this competition, use the entire room "China"!

How we select the finalists :

All verison of OhMyDollz will take part to this contest!

The staff will choose the best creation inspired in the quest  Vet withour Borders.

From 19th June 2013 and until 5th July the staff will visit the China room of each player that fully completed the quest. this way the staff will select 10 finalists.

For this reason, you have to complete your scene in the "China" room by the 19th June and don't change it at all until the 5th July, when the winner will be announced!

All contests have prices:

The winner will receive 250 $$$ and a book about the endanger animal around the world. The following 9 participant will receive the same book.

We will put in contact via private message with the winner to aske them their postal address.

We organized this contest to amuse you ! Enjoy it!

Have a good quest, and above all, enjoy the arrangement of your Chine room !

#2 2013-06-17 20:16:19

kimaly
Members

Re: [Quest] Contest : Vet with no Borders!

I have a question, ex: if I am participating in the english (or chineese) version, the book will be in french, english or chineese?

#3 2013-06-18 01:35:41

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: [Quest] Contest : Vet with no Borders!

Don't look at mine. I've been off on holiday. It's empty!
aomd_mdr

Board footer