You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-06 21:09:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

questions about the shows

Hey girls,

So I've been trying to find the updated rules of the shows. I know that now you can reenter the shows even if you win, but what was the waiting period? And if an alt wins, can themain doll or another alt enter the show? Do the rules apply to both shows?

#2 2013-07-06 21:38:56

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: questions about the shows

6 months was the wait. I'll find the place where it said that.

*EDIT*

[OhMyLoft & Fashion Show] Makeover and new rules!!!

sarah wrote:

Hi girllz! new

Our two contests are undergoing big changes. aomd_bravo

First, from now on, they will take place every three weeks. Here is how things are now organized:
The new theme will be announced on Thursdays, and you can start registering the day after (that is on Friday). BUT, in fact, you have a whole week to prepare your outfit or decorate your loft, since you can now register from Friday to the next Friday without anyone being able to vote. So you can take your time and refine your outfit or/and your loft. Then other players have 10 days to vote for the most beautiful of them all.
That is a good thing since your lofts are now much bigger and the Fashion Show podium is also gonna get wider.
This also gives the mods and the Feerik team more time to check moderate the contests and spot the cheaters.

The second big change is that, from now on, when you have once the Fashion Show or the Loft show, you get a chance of registering again after 6 months!!!!

With all these changes, the contests are on stand-by for a week. The Fashion Show will start again on next Friday (a news announcing the theme will be posted on Thursday) and the Loft Show will start again the week after!

I hope you are happy with these changes made to improve our decoration and beauty contests!!! aomd_bisous

Last edited by angelfire (2013-07-06 21:43:25)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

Board footer