You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-16 11:13:29

sarah
Administrator

[Fashion Show] New Theme : Shorts for everybody !

Hi there youg stylists!

From tomorrow at 10 AM, take part to the new theme of our Fashion Show : Short for everybody

Finally summer arrived to OhMyDollz City !
During my daily shopping, I have noticed that there are more and more Dollz who changed their trousers for shorts.

With this warm, it's more than normal!

Once I have prepaired my legs (a little SPA session and wax depilation) I have decided to left apart in the bottom of my closet all my trousers and use only the "must" of the summer in the city: Short pants:  Short pants!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Defile_de_mode/theme_defilemode.png

To participate, your doll must compulsory wear trouser or short  trouser or shorts long at maximum until the mid-calves. (skirts and dresses are not allowed).

Whatever is mini, high-waisted or denim bloomer, the important thing is that your doll is wearing shorts.

Modern or retro, realistic or fantastic, all shorts are allowed.

The point of this topic is focused on the bottom of your doll.

The top is completely free, you can let fly your imagination!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To register this week, you need :

- AT LEAST 2 items from OhMyDollz Basics : http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/officielle-2.png

- your doll must compulsory wear trouser or short  trouser or shorts long at maximum until the mid-calves.

You mustn't use :

- Gift you received from friends

- Gift received from hunts or events.

- Dresses, skirts, long trousers, panties.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fashion Show contest's Rules are available on the enrollment page by clicking on "Rules" icon.

I remind you that if you can not follow the requirements of the subject, it is better to wait for the next contest instead to be banned for non-compliance with the theme.

Make sure your outfit is consistent and complies with the theme before you register.

Also check that there are no objects attached to your doll that you do not want to show. If the object is not attached to your doll, it will not be visible during the show!

[b]You have until Monday 22nd July at 10AM to highlights your short, use all the time you have to create the best outfit!!

Shorts is the summer icon ! aomd_bisous

#2 2013-07-16 23:06:40

icefoxes
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme : Shorts for everybody !

sarah wrote:

You mustn't use :

- Gift you received from friends

- Gift received from hunts or events.

- Dresses, skirts, long trousers, panties.

Would collector's items be counted as items from events?

~quoi

#3 2013-07-16 23:10:46

saffirelle
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme : Shorts for everybody !

I don't think so.. I think they mean the items from the item hunts and the outfit/clothes they give on special events like the 4th of July.

http://i65.tinypic.com/jhrl04.png

Board footer