You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-08-07 10:49:06

sarah
Administrator

[Quest] New adventure: TV Series !

Hi there TV addicted !

I'm sure that like me, you know very well a lot of TV series! Nothing better to relax after a day of work or school only seating on the couch and watch your favourite television serie!

But our doll is far from doing this!

To get a bit more of money our doll looks for a little job.
And thanks to her circle of friends, she find small jobs in the TV serie industry.
And now our doll act like extra in several famous TV series ...
A TV show makes you want to live in the skin of heroin, but is it  easy to experience this from the inside?

Welcome in the word of : TV Series!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/serietv_6.png

Comedy, drama, mystery and even fantasy: our doll will experience any kind of theme !

Trough this 8-steps adventure our doll will act in 8 different series !

Finish this quest before Wednesday 14th August at Noon and get a lot of gifts!

Here some sample of the beautiful gifts of this quest :

- NEVER SAW !! The room Shooting with 5 different themes that it means : do not miss this quest!

The more you progress trought the quest the more the room Shooting under the label Cinema will be big!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/serietv_etape7.png

- Mannequins

- Outfits in different poses

- animated Items

In short, with this new adventure you will ejoy this experience !
There's no choice to do, so you have to progress trough the 8 steps only with pre-requisite items and OhMyDollarz !

By finishing steps and just answering questions, you will create a whole new group of characters from your favorite shows!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/serietv_8.png

Find all the color declinations of pre-requisite items in the shop TV Show Shop : http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/holiday-2.png

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/serietv_4.png

This shop will be available until Sunday 18th August at 23:59, take this opportunity to get the items of the color you prefer!!

Welcome to our favourite TV Series on #OhMyDollz ! :doll_oeil:

#2 2013-08-07 11:25:21

bloodybride
Members

Re: [Quest] New adventure: TV Series !

If I am not mistaken, the total cost is 279$$$.

The answers:
1. The lifes of a group of friends who ll attend the same school.
2. Wisteria Avenue.
3.Music
4. Foreman.
5. Scientific police.
6.Tererce.
7.Stefan

The quest seems worth doing, however it is still full of bugs. Despite the translation with countless mistakes, I still saw countless things that require fixing.

I did this quest on 2 of my alt dolls, and the result remained the same. The room is unamed, so if you want to move the stuff out of your loft, you must press blank place right after your loft. Or just as I did, go to "my things" section.

The hair you get in the last part is extremely unfit for the mannequin. The poor cut either leaves open spaces or shows part of brown hair underneath it.

Also the dragons, I expected them to be just as accessories, so they would move with the character. However that isn't the case either. Same thing happened with other accessories as well, they just cannot be put on the character and directly goes to the back of it.

I really hope that such bugs will be fixed soon, since they are rather disturbing though not vital.

And one more thing, the skins for the rooms are a really great idea. However, it would be so much better if by changing the skin, not only wallpaper would be changed but also the things/clothes arrangement.

Last edited by bloodybride (2013-08-07 11:52:58)

#3 2013-08-07 11:31:56

canterville
Members

That last step... ghfdfadf... *dies* love

#4 2013-08-07 11:47:19

ruzuki
Members

I can't believe they made something Game of Thrones related. This is amazing, I'm so excited! aomd_bave

#5 2013-08-07 11:57:00

rarity
the undying
Website

I love Game of Thrones, but I don't think this will go down well considering the uproar the 50 Shades of Grey quest caused...

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#6 2013-08-07 12:58:51

sierradane
Members

I got it as costing 260

Last edited by sierradane (2013-08-07 12:59:18)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#7 2013-08-07 13:02:21

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

rarity wrote:

I love Game of Thrones, but I don't think this will go down well considering the uproar the 50 Shades of Grey quest caused...

50 Shades was a 'book' about bumping uglies with a 'man' who had little regard for the woman he supposedly loved. Game of Thrones may be for grown ups but it's much much more than badly written pron.

#8 2013-08-07 14:37:44

angelfire
Members
Website

I like the quest but then again...I don't like it :/
Honestly the only thing I really want are the dragons

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#9 2013-08-07 14:47:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I wanted to do it for the vampire diaries part on one alt. Then wanted to do it on another alt for the dragons part...now I'm considering not doing it all. It has some good ideas, but the room seems unnamed...and it's for $279?!!!!

I might do.it on an alt that I rarely use though just because she has more money than healthy, lolz. We'll see.

Besides, I want to save a little for Sarah's birthday!!!

#10 2013-08-07 14:54:24

rarity
the undying
Website

anyamalfoy wrote:

rarity wrote:

50 Shades was a 'book' about bumping uglies with a 'man' who had little regard for the woman he supposedly loved. Game of Thrones may be for grown ups but it's much much more than badly written pron.

Whatever the context, I do believe they both have content that's unsuitable for a website that preaches it is for young girls.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#11 2013-08-07 15:38:56

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

rarity wrote:

anyamalfoy wrote:

rarity wrote:

Whatever the context, I do believe they both have content that's unsuitable for a website that preaches it is for young girls.

My point was that Game of Thrones has plenty of content suitable for kids in it as well as for adults. Especially for young girls. 50 Shades of Grey had Zero content suitable for younger readers.

More on topic I'm rather loving this quest.

#12 2013-08-07 15:54:57

andybel
Members

I can see some hints of Pretty Little Liars... good
I think we cannot compare this quest with the one on 50 Shadows of Grey. I read the book (In English and its translated version) and I have to say that it's a little bit... "lowbrow".
But this quest, I love it! Especially the dresses!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#13 2013-08-07 16:03:32

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

I'm a prude and proud of it! I will never watch any of these shows, esp. "Game of Thrones", but I love, love, love the prizes for that particular show. I'm a fan of dragons. And that blue dress is pretty with all of the dragons around it. A-a-and the white wolf! Eek! So cute.

((From The Free Dictionary: "Being called a prude is rarely considered a compliment, but if we dig into the history of the word prude, we find that it has a noble past. The change for the worse took place in French. French prude first had a good sense, "wise woman," but apparently a woman could be too wise or, in the eyes of some, too observant of decorum and propriety. Thus prude took on the sense in French that was brought into English along with the word, first recorded in 1704. The French word prude was a shortened form of prude femme (earlier in Old French prode femme), a word modeled on earlier preudomme, "a man of experience and integrity." The second part of this word is, of course, homme, "man." Old French prod, meaning "wise, prudent," is from Vulgar Latin prdis with the same sense. Prdis in turn comes from Late Latin prde, "advantageous," derived from the verb prdesse, "to be good." Despite this history filled with usefulness, profit, wisdom, and integrity, prude has become a term of reproach."))

Last edited by lady0filia (2013-08-07 16:07:07)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#14 2013-08-07 16:08:36

therealrose
Members

I love watching Game of Thrones! Its so interesting and awesome! When I saw the mother of dragons I was soo happy!

http://i41.tinypic.com/dwdg0w.png

#15 2013-08-07 17:31:50

jadefarnill
Members

I really want to be able to do the Vampire diaries step but I don't have anywhere near enough money. Let down :( Can someone do a step by step money guide please?

#16 2013-08-07 17:33:09

spiderwick9
Members

I absolutely love this quest, but I don't have anywhere near enough money, and I can't get to the amount, either.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#17 2013-08-07 19:19:35

arrya
Members

I love the last step with Daenerys and Jon with his Direwolf, Ghost. though I wish they didn't use cersei in it I would have liked Arya or even Sansa  more than Cersei. They also would have been better for a younger girl because neither of them are involved in anything too adult like. 

I've seen a few people worried that the game of thrones would be like 50 shades of Grey, which I've never read so I don't know much about that one but I've watched the first season of Game of Thrones and read all the books out at the moment for A song of Ice and Fire, which is the name of the book series the show is based off, though there are adult themes in it anyone young enough not allowed to view it would not be able to watch Game of thrones without their parents knowing  for you would need a HBO subscription or ask their parent's to buy them the first season  or the books given that parent a chance to see the rating preventing their child from seeing anything they don't want them too.  Also  if you think about the ages of those running this website it not that weird that they picked these kind of themes for recent quest and they might  be trying to change the age they are catering to meaning they want older teenagers and adults not little kids and since this was first a french website they probably are targeting more for a french audience which might be more mature or at least an older in age  audience.

#18 2013-08-07 19:30:22

sierradane
Members

I wasn't going to do it on my main until I saw all the "people dolls" that came with it.  I'll probably turn that room into a hospital of sorts.

I liked the part where you did get a portion of the room toward the end without having to go to the very end to get the room.  It reminds me of the Ocean room in that it kept getting bigger.  If nothing else, if someone could reach the part where they get the smallest part of the room, they could use it as their attic if they don't have that already.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#19 2013-08-07 19:55:17

zarinen
Members

I'm not that hype about the gifts. Compared to other quests that I did I thought they weren't worth the money. I only did this quest for the room. Darn the room it gets me every time. If it wasn't for the room I would've bypassed this quest.

Step by Step Cost

1) 10
2) 7 + 12 + 6 = 25
3) 12 + 15 + 8 = 35
4) 5 + 7 + 8 + 15 = 35
5) 5 + 5+ 6 + 6 + 5 + 8 = 35
6) 18 + 17 + 14 = 40
7) 14 + 12 + 14 = 40
8) 30 + 10 = 40

Total = 260

Last edited by zarinen (2013-08-08 05:12:20)

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#20 2013-08-07 22:51:10

dragonmcbaine
Members

zarinen wrote:

I'm not that hype about the gifts. Compared to other quests that I did I thought they were worth the money. I only did this quest for the room. Darn the room it gets me every time. If it wasn't for the room I would've bypassed this quest.

I totally agree. The room make it worthwhile especially for the doctor theme since I have a lot of that stuff in my attic. Also remember the Vampire Diaries flirt? well I have those two picture frames of Damon and Stefan and it would be awesome to have the male dolls to match the pictures.

"Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon."
                          -ANGEL (FROM ANGELTHESERIES)"

#21 2013-08-07 23:21:22

ambernixie
Members

this quest seems pretty awesome! especially for the "game of thrones" part but i was hoping that it would have been a quest with a job ;(

#22 2013-08-08 01:21:22

darkjewels
Members

angelfire wrote:

I like the quest but then again...I don't like it :/
Honestly the only thing I really want are the dragons

the dragons were the only thing i liked too XD

but i may happen to do this quest since i kind of liked the stuf in the quest's store

or not XD

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#23 2013-08-08 03:24:25

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I love how the rooms you get as you go (so I'm turning the hospital part on my Quest doll into a super mega quest room while it'll be a hospital on the account I'm doing the whole quest on). I also love how you technically get 5 rooms in one (which makes it cooler than the Submarine quest). What I don't like about that is that you can't view the sections on other peoples dolls. They have to be saved there (then again, I'll get an attic out of this).

The dresses in the Vampire Diaries section are gorgeous and so is the blue Game of Thrones dress. The dragon are adorable and so are the little people! (I'm gonna have fun making an area for them!)

I've detected all of the shows but the first one. There's Skins, Glee, House, CSI, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#24 2013-08-08 20:32:52

bloodybride
Members

bloodyemos wrote:

I love how the rooms you get as you go (so I'm turning the hospital part on my Quest doll into a super mega quest room while it'll be a hospital on the account I'm doing the whole quest on). I also love how you technically get 5 rooms in one (which makes it cooler than the Submarine quest). What I don't like about that is that you can't view the sections on other peoples dolls. They have to be saved there (then again, I'll get an attic out of this).

The dresses in the Vampire Diaries section are gorgeous and so is the blue Game of Thrones dress. The dragon are adorable and so are the little people! (I'm gonna have fun making an area for them!)

I've detected all of the shows but the first one. There's Skins, Glee, House, CSI, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

First one was the 'Skins'. While you missed the second one - 'Desperate housewives'.

#25 2013-08-10 16:42:45

rola3
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief
Website

HELLO EVERYONE
after finishing the whole tv series adventure and getting all the sroom
I click on other rooms ( other than the hospital one) and get nothing except the hospital again.. it won't change!
i've been trying that since yesterday loged out many times and closed the browser
(p.s: it's on the french version on facebook, but since i can't find the forum button too on facebook , i am posting on this forum)
is this a bug? because i get it a lot
thanks for helping
pleur

Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief !  love

Board footer