You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-12-30 23:37:21

subway1
Members

Item Not Reporting To Loft!

So, I was searching through my things, in the "My Things" category, and I clicked on my big blue bed to send it to my loft. It was already in my loft, but I really do not feel like messing up my entire loft to look for it. Almost everything else that I sent to the beginning of my loft was sent properly, but not the bed. Can someone please fix this ? Thank you! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2013-12-31 16:11:07

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Item Not Reporting To Loft!

I checked almost all of the items in your loft, and the only blue bed I saw was this one: http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/70729.png

Is this the one you meant? If so, it seems to already be set up in your loft (to the right of the closet.)

Either way, if you only have one room, you can still use "My Things" to re-send an item to that room. Click the box next to the item (make sure the check mark appears.)  Go to the dropdown menu (at the bottom of the "My Things" page) and choose the Loft.  The page should refresh and your item should now be in the default spot in the loft. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2014-01-01 02:42:32

subway1
Members

Re: Item Not Reporting To Loft!

Oh, yes, it worked, actually, but I had to move it multiple times. Thank You! Topic may be closed! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

Board footer