You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2014-01-21 23:59:36

spiderwick9
Members

Re: Good Girlz Club (RP)

Chinatsu:

I sigh, but step up. Best get this over with.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#27 2014-01-22 00:16:31

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
"It's none of your business little miss popular." I sighed, placing the script faced down on the table. "Now do us a favour and shush. She's starting."

#28 2014-01-22 02:10:23

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"I don't care whether it's any of my business or not, miss drama queen. Besides, everything is my business. The only one who wants me to "shush" is you, so be more specific next time. And you seem to usually be nice, so I don't know what's gotten into you." I face forward and decide to listen to Chinatsu.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#29 2014-01-23 00:38:28

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
"She's not the only one who wants you to shut it" I mumbled.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#30 2014-01-23 18:34:31

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Well, I don't care. Your opinions don't matter, anyways, Punkie. Why don't you go home or something ? 'Cause you're really getting on my nerves. Figures, since you're a Punk Rocker." I drawled out the last word as if it tasted bitter in my mouth. These girls want to be mean ? Fine. I can be so much meaner.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#31 2014-01-23 21:11:25

angelfire
Members
Website

Dell:
"Oh trust me. As soon as i saw you i wanted out. But since you want me to leave, i'llstay willingly." I smirked. Maybe this could be fun

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#32 2014-01-23 21:51:07

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Ha. Same for me. I'm guessing you hate divas since they're way more popular than you'll ever be. Oh, and you're not allowed to wear hats in this school. So, I suggest you take it off, or go outside."

I smiled my sweetest, fakest smile, but then turned serious.   

"Now, we should really listen to Chinatsu. She seems... Interesting. But first, what's your name, anyways ? I'm tired of calling you Punkie. What's your real name, anyhow ?"

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-23 21:54:32)

#33 2014-01-23 22:25:09

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:

"Did you ever think maybe we hate Divas because you're well, I don't know, mean? And that's putting it nicely" I smiled sweetly back before mocking Kitsumine. "Besides, I'm tired of hearing your voice" I pouted fakely.

I turned to Dell and mouthed "Ignore her."

#34 2014-01-23 22:41:59

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Wow, Ava. You are such a terrible actress. At least when it comes to divas. And, why are you complaining, Ava ? I did nothing to you at first, but you just had to go and insult me, so really, you started it, not me. And you can't tell me what to do, so I really don't care what you have to say. Plus, I'm not blind. But sure. Go right ahead. Ignore me. At least I won't have to hear that nonsense coming at of your mouth."

I returned the smile. I turned to the Punk Rocker Girl.

"So tell me. What's your name ?" I asked. "I really want to know. My name is Kitsumine. Kitsumine Koi, to be exact. You pronounce it like "Kit-SU-minay."

#35 2014-01-23 22:47:22

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
I nodded in reply to Ava then the diva, kitsumine i think, asked for my name. I roll my eyes at her. "I dont go around telling just anyone my name. So call me what you will. And if you really want to know, pay attention when she calls me up." I pointed at the girl sitting at the table.
"Now if you dont mind you're voice is boring me. I'm going to take a nap."

#36 2014-01-23 22:57:53

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Good. I'll keep talking, then. Just for you." I reached into my purse and took out my eyeliner and pocket mirror. I carefully retouched my eye makeup before pulling out my lipgloss. I slathered on six more layers before taking a selfie. I was extremely bored. I wondered when Chinatsu would finally start her presentation. It didn't look like she was going to start any time soon, so I decided to join a group text with Akira and Yuki, all in Japanese.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-23 22:58:18)

#37 2014-01-23 23:50:31

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
I rolled my eyes at Kitsumine and picked up my script again rereading it once more and casually muttering "At least I don't look like a barbie doll."

#38 2014-01-24 00:54:43

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"At least I'm not ugly," I replied immediately. I didn't even have to think about that one. Truth is, I'm the prettiest one here. Chinatsu and Absidy are beautiful, too. Even though Chinatsu's part of the Geeks. Geeks are alright... Definitely better than the Punk Rockers. But then again, any clique is better than the Punk Rockers. Especially the Divas, a clique of my own.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-24 00:55:15)

#39 2014-01-24 15:34:57

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
"No. You're not ugly. But you are the only one of us hiding behind a mask. So we won't know for sure."

#40 2014-01-24 16:44:31

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"It's not a mask, it's makeup, you idiot. There's a big difference. And if I look better than all of you without my makeup, I definitely look better than all of you with my makeup. Besides, as long as I look beautiful, there's no need to complain. The point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter if you wear makeup or not, as long as you look beautiful, like me. Unlike you, Punkie. And I'm not the only one here wearing makeup. I can tell, you know. Whether the makeup is done properly or not, that is a different question. Right, Kiara ?"

I smirk, proud of my comeback.

I'm really ticked off with this little punk. She's so illogical! Hopefully she'll shut up soon so I can listen to "Project Diva" by Hatsune Miku in silence.

#41 2014-01-24 17:12:19

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
A disgusted look formed on my face, my jaw dropping and my eyes widening. "So now you have to be beautiful to be worth something?"

#42 2014-01-24 17:28:25

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Pretty much. But that's just my opinion. See, I think everyone and everything has beauty, but it is often hidden or not exposed in the right way. Like you. And pretty much everyone else in this room. Except maybe Chinatsu and Absidy. Anyways, what are you reading, Ava Marie ?"

#43 2014-01-24 17:50:52

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
I rolled my eyes, once again placing it faced down on the table in front of me. "Like I said it's none of your business, Miss Koi."

#44 2014-01-24 20:26:49

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Whatever," I say. "It's not like I care, anyways. It's just a stupid script." With that, I snatched the script off the table and quickly scanned it. It looked incredibly boring. I think it was "Macbeth" or something like that. I kindly handed it back to Ava with a satisfied expression. "What ? At least I'm not curious anymore."

#45 2014-01-24 22:02:08

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

"Okay calm down!" Absidy shouted really not paying them any attention. "Chinatsu...Why do you want to be in this club....and Thank you Kitsune...and the girl who said that insult can kiss me and yours perfectly fashoinable behinds!"

#46 2014-01-24 22:22:58

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Anything for another diva," I said. "Now, let's begin this process. We've lost so much time because of these girls, we really don't have another minute to lose! Oh, and, not that I actually care or anything, but where is Kiara ?" I said, and looked around the room. She was nowhere to be seen.

Good. One less Punk to be seen.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-24 22:23:24)

#47 2014-01-26 17:51:48

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Kiara:
I run up to the club room and fall to the ground as I unexpectedly push an already slightly opened door with too much force. I hug my guitar and land on my but, my hoodie's hood falling from my head, "Crap!"
I inspect the metal of the guitar's body and sigh with relief when there aren't any scratches. I suddenly notice my DS open on the ground and I stare wide-eyed as the blinking "GAME OVER" screen appeared I groan,"Nooooo, I have to start all over again."
I push it back into my bag and stand, looking at the mish mash of people that I apparently had to go with to this weird as heck club. Being the only Punk to be even the slightest bit willing to hang with chicks from other cliques, I (of course) had to be chosen to represent them. (Not that it mattered seeing as there was another Punkie there, but meh.)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#48 2014-01-26 18:16:54

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Oh, great. Another Punkie. Just perfect. Hopefully this one will be a little nicer than the other one."

Ugh, just look at her! She's so creepy and outdated! Her style is totally unfashionable. And what is that thing in her hand ?

"Um, what exactly is that ?" I point to the square thing. "Is that, like, a cellphone from the eighties ? It's so outdated. Figures, coming from a Punk Rocker." I compared my Iphone 5S to her wierd little gadget thingy. Yes, it's definitely unfabulous.

#49 2014-01-26 18:29:31

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Kiara:
I dust off my stuff as the little Diva girl rants behind me. It's hot in here so I take off my hoodie, revealing the black tattoos I had on my arm.
"It's called a DS, jerk." I say coldly as I tie the hoodie around my waist, "And really? Cell phone from the eighties, one, it's a gaming console, two have you even seen an eighties cell? Probably not since your comparing it to this pretty little machine. Where have you been for the past five years? Under a rock?"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#50 2014-01-26 18:40:27

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"No, but clearly you have," I retorted. "And what pretty little thing are you talking about ? The only pretty little thing I can see in this room is my Iphone. Ooh, you called me a jerk, I'm so scared!" I said mockingly. "But really. That little DB of yours or whatever it's called is not pretty, Kiara Pierce. Seriously, stop living in the past. You're so five years ago."

I noticed the tattoos on her arm.

"Eww, what are those ?" I asked, motioning to the black marks. "Are those mistakes supposed to be tattoos ? Are they meant to cover up your scars, Kiara ? Is that what they are ? Cover ups ? Oh, poor little baby." I smiled sweetly, revealing a row of perfect sparkly white teeth.

Board footer