You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-05 15:44:05

rarity
the undying
Website

[Fashion Show] New Theme: Disney Villains!

My life is traced from the beginning. And I say that sincerely because I was born with great blows of crayons on a white page. Whatever I do, the glass slippers or animal kingdom are inaccessible to me. Though it is not of lack of trying ...
Between magic and conspiracies, I do not think my creator had a grudge against me when I was born, I just think that he needed someone like me to highlight it's main character. Yes, I'm important! In all the stories, the hero needs a rival, a villain, and to be wicked... it's me!

10am on Tuesday , you can register your doll parade "Disney Villains " . You have until Monday, May 12 , 10am to register your doll in this parade . Enjoy it to the end!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Defile_de_mode/theme_defilemode.png

For this theme it is imperative that you:
- Represent one of the Disney villains
- Your character should be recognizable at first glance.

Prerequisites objects are:
- Use the MINIMUM 1 item from Okuan
http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/okuan-1.png

Banned items are:
- Made outfits, including cupboards (see below *)
- Stagings
- The sets, and items around the feet of the dollz
- Characters received during quests (Only mannequins used for skin will be accepted)
- Fairy wings
- Animals
- Gifts between friends

* ATTENTION: will be considered held 'made outfit' with a non- accessorized dress.
- Your doll should be able to scroll on a podium

So who will be crowned on Ohmydollz Wicked witch?

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#2 2014-05-06 20:48:07

darkjewels
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme: Disney Villains!

so, Cruela cosplayers will have to go without the dogs? hm...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2014-05-06 22:39:16

icefoxes
Members

One word: YAY!
Dunno if I'll be able to participate, but it'll at least be fun to try as well as vote. :)

#4 2014-05-07 01:30:37

angelfire
Members
Website

Oh yeah! I'm definitely joining >:D
Wish I could do this on my main but I'm saving for a quest. I shall try on my Disney alt, little things.

*EDIT*
After much speculation on which of the many disney villains I should do, I picked one. I fought between The Evil Queen and Jafar. But then I realized after looking at a few pictures that it would be considerably easier to do Hans from Frozen :3
So...littlethings is Hans

Last edited by angelfire (2014-05-07 04:16:45)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2014-05-07 19:58:23

april
Members

Fairy wings are on the banned list again BUT I bet we see them anyway.  All the things not allowed is going to make people be creative, I'm looking forward to seeing them all!

To love another person is to see the face of G-d.  -Victor Hugo

#6 2014-05-08 02:24:31

hollymoua
Members

I'm JOINING !!! this is going to be soo funn "let it gooo"~~~~ montr

#7 2014-05-08 11:00:02

rarity
the undying
Website

april wrote:

Fairy wings are on the banned list again BUT I bet we see them anyway.  All the things not allowed is going to make people be creative, I'm looking forward to seeing them all!

I check the entries every day and am yet to see fairy wings. There are feathered wings which I do not consider fairy wings, therefore I will not disqualify them.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#8 2014-05-09 18:27:55

april
Members

Oh that is GOOD to know! thank you!

To love another person is to see the face of G-d.  -Victor Hugo

#9 2014-05-14 00:34:21

hollymoua
Members

I was voting for the fashion show and saw some modles not in the theme and some that have animals on them.  I also saw some with wings. can a mod look into it please?

#10 2014-05-14 17:27:54

avivah
Members

Yes Holymoua thought animals were not allowed also.  I had an owl that would have been perfect to make up as a crow, but fowls are animals, so instead I gathered various objects to make them look like a crow, it's not great looking, but I tried.  The thing is people will try to tell you animals are mammals and birds are fowl.  And although it is different, they are still non-human, and I didn't want to take that chance.  Then I get on here and there are a lot of birds/owls whatever.  Wow all that creative work for nothing.

Friends are like sisters you choose for yourself.  Bonnie Jensen.

#11 2014-05-14 17:41:53

malu
Members

@Avivah: I saw your outfit! It's really awesome. :D

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#12 2014-05-14 18:22:12

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

hollymoua wrote:
I was voting for the fashion show and saw some modles not in the theme and some that have animals on them.  I also saw some with wings. can a mod look into it please?

avivah wrote:
Yes Holymoua thought animals were not allowed also.  I had an owl that would have been perfect to make up as a crow, but fowls are animals, so instead I gathered various objects to make them look like a crow, it's not great looking, but I tried.  The thing is people will try to tell you animals are mammals and birds are fowl.  And although it is different, they are still non-human, and I didn't want to take that chance.  Then I get on here and there are a lot of birds/owls whatever.  Wow all that creative work for nothing.

I believe that "animal" is a general term that consists of ALL classes of animals... be they amphibian, bird, fish, insect, mammal, or reptile.  The "Forbidden List" does not say "mammals" are banned (meaning "birds", or "snakes", or "fill-in-the-blank" are okay)... it states "animals", period.  Everything I have read, as well as previous Fashion Show history, indicates that the ban on animals includes anything furry, feathered, fishy, or otherwise.

avivah, I applaud your effort to comply with the theme and "make" an animal... posts like yours would not be necessary if everyone would just follow the rules.  I do hope a "do-it-yourself" animal would not be considered "banned"...  but that would be a judgment call for the mods, I guess.

It's a good theme... good luck to those who complied with it!

#13 2014-05-14 19:55:43

avivah
Members

n0regrets, thank you!   I was already disqualified once because of my attempt at a wicked step-sister that didn't make it.  So this was a last minute attempt, and thought Maleficent was a big challenge and wanted to try it.

I don't think objects made to look like animals count as animals.  I think they mean actual character animals.

Friends are like sisters you choose for yourself.  Bonnie Jensen.

#14 2014-05-14 21:48:20

angelfire
Members
Website

I love a lot of people's outfits. Some though I have to question where they're from...
There's a lot of maleficents. I liked a few of them and Avivah's was one of my favorites. At first I thought it was a real crow but when I looked again I saw that it wasn't ^^

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#15 2014-05-15 18:15:27

darkjewels
Members

that moment when you notice you haven't watched disney movies in a while and can't recorganize half of the outfits xP

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer