rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Klaus :
"My room is a mess. Clothes everywhere. And CDs."

Elias :
"Your voice is wonderful. Even when you don't sing."

Denise :
"Ok then let's get to it..." I said taking a deep breath before going under the waterfall.

#12452 2015-04-14 18:41:04

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
It was like ... feeling isolated from the world. The freezing water was smoothly rolling off my body and after the initial shock of the cold, it grew very soothing and relaxing. I don't know how long we stayed there, but it felt like something I needed ages ago.

Diana;
"Oh Elias...you're ... really making my heart beat fast."

Marie:
"But it feels more alive!"

#12453 2015-04-14 18:53:25

rukia131
Members

Klaus :
"Wann make a mess of this place then?" I asked laughing.

Elias :
"Oh good. That was the plan."

Denise :
"Ok ... I think we're done here. Let's get to the real thing." I said after a few hours

#12454 2015-04-14 19:03:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I moved to sit on his lap kissing him softly, "Happy birthday handsome..."

Leon:
It felt like his voice was coming from miles away but I shook my head to focus and followed him outside, "That was refreshing...What're we going next?"

Marie:
"I want your touch here!"

"

#12455 2015-04-14 19:41:17

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Thanks beautiful."

Denise :
"Time for some actual training. Seriously no matter how many times I do it this is so intense that it's killing my body."

Klaus :
"Where should I start?"

#12456 2015-04-14 20:06:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"What are you in the mood for?" I asked putting our foreheads together. "Cake? Dinner? Elias-Di time?"

Leon:
"What're we going to do exactly?" I was intrigued now. He was one of the strongest men I knew, if not the strongest.

Marie:
"Hmmm....How about ... No you choose!"

#12457 2015-04-14 20:10:36

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Depends... What's for dinner?" I asked smiling.

Denise :
"Well... Basically we copy the complex exercises our master is showing us." I said bowing before an old man as we reached the training ground.

Klaus :
"It's your house you should chose."

#12458 2015-04-14 20:24:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"You're my boyfriend. i consider it your place, too. You just don't live here as often."

Diana:
"Chicken Parmesan and fried cheese sticks?"

Leon:
I didn't see how that was going to be tough, but I could be mistaken, so I just followed suit and bowed to the 'master' getting ready for the exercise.

#12459 2015-04-14 20:52:52

rukia131
Members

(( well I'm not extremely bad when it comes to physical exercise so let's just skip the training part XD it's supposed to be something extremely hard and complicated. Lol sorry ))

Elias :
"Then let's have dinner. By the way where is your dad ?"

Klaus :
"Where then... Let's drink some coffee and leave the decorating for tomorrow."

#12460 2015-04-14 21:17:40

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Lol! Same here!!! I was actually thinking. Wouldn't Ryan being alone be a good time for Liz and Hans to do something?))
Diana:
I got off him and took his hand to the table that had been prepared with the dinner. "I think he said he was having a writer block and would try to write some more tonight. Most probably he's in his man-cave downstairs...Think Auntie Cordelia is with him?"

Marie:
"Ok. Sounds good." I said getting up and going to my small kitchen to make some fresh coffee.

Leon:
"That was ... painful...Okay that was the understatement of the year." I said as we caught our breath afterwards.

#12461 2015-04-14 21:53:35

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"I don't think so... Why would she be there?"

Klaus :
"Hey can you draw cute things on it? Like at the cafe?"

Denise :
"You bet ... It was horrible."

((No, Hans only wants to act when Leon can clearly see him but can't stop him, also right now he's more interested in Elias and Diana, I just gotta think how XD ))

#12462 2015-04-14 21:57:55

angelfire
Members
Website

Roran:
"Let me see..." Naia said. She looked at the book and noticed writing behind the pages. "What's this?" She murmured turning the page. Her eyes glowed with excitement. "Why do you want the amulet?"
"To help people." I said choosing my words carefully so I don't reveal too much. For all we knew, they could be looking for it for their own benefit.
"Good. So it looks like by putting the two pages together, the journal revealed the location of the amulet. According to this, it's not even in Egypt."

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#12463 2015-04-15 03:54:38

neriah10
Members
Website

Jet:

"Really?" I said, then cleared my throat when I noticed how fast I'd said it. "Um, I...I mean...Where is it?"

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#12464 2015-04-15 12:24:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Well...they've been hanging out a lot lately, so I thought they might be together. Daddy likes talking to Auntie Cordelia." I explained as we sat at the table and I served him a plate.

Marie:
"Uh....I'm drawing a heart. I fail miserably at the bunny and teddy."

Leon:
"I'm assuming that wasn't the end though?" I said somewhat worried about what's to come.

((You know I was thinking that seeing that Rik doesn't know much about his origins, he might have been somewhat related to a powerful water bender family. if that's the case, then Di is even stronger energy-wise. Seeing that Hans is the head of the Water Benders now, what if he wanted that power? Especially if Leon has dark energy empowering him?))

((Oh oh oh! And I forgot to tell you I actually rebuilt Marie's apartment and added a Klausie to it (as close to a Klausie as I had):http://us.ohmydollz.com/index.php?p=fic … rendsetter
I want to fix her hair, but can't seem to find a suitable wig))

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-04-15 12:25:21)

#12465 2015-04-15 13:59:03

rukia131
Members

(( He wants Diana but he can't take her or Leon's power because it would affect his fire powers. Oh and Hans is not their leader, Heartley is. I just can't find the way he would get his hands on Diana XD))

Elias :
"Aunt Cordelia enjoys being alone a lot. She likes to have time to herself. But I might be wrong and they might be together."

Denise :
"Now you're going into the cave of fears to ... Face your fears. The cave has an exit. The further you go in the worst it gets. You can go back as many times you want so if you can't reach the exit on the first night it's ok you can try again the next day... After meditating again and doing the training. Gosh... I needed 17 days."

Klaus :
"What about a happy face?"

((Gonna open the computer and check right now XD ))

#12466 2015-04-15 14:58:42

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Maybe if he knows that Di works with a designer, he would make her go somewhere as if she's meeting that designer and then takes her from there?))
Diana:
"I don't know Daddy very well yet, but I'm sure writers need their quiet time, too, sooo....maybe yeah."

Leon:
"17 Days?!! Alright...I need to get this done quick."

Marie:
"I can try." I said giving it my best shot. It looked a bit ...weird.

((If you have any suggestions lemme know. I know I've seen Marie's hair somewhere in the stores before but can't remember where.))

#12467 2015-04-15 15:04:52

rukia131
Members

Klaus :
"Well ... i've seen worst." I said laughing.

Denise :
"Well then get to work." I said showing him the way. "Now you gotta go in alone kid."

Elias :
"I don't know. They're cute"

((Hmmmm let me think))

#12468 2015-04-15 15:11:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((tyt))
Diana:
I chuckled saying, "They are ... You know? I have a feeling that's what they call us, too."

Leon:
I took a deep breath and stepped inside.
((Writing Scene! I'm sure he's gonna fail ))

Marie:
"Come on! Meanie!" I said hitting him with a towel I had nearby.

#12469 2015-04-15 15:44:46

rukia131
Members

((Finally finished Cordelia's room in my cabin XD. It took a while ))

Elias :
"Well ... we really are." i said and kissed her.

Klaus :
"Little Marie is getting dangerous?Oh but she's a good girl" I said smirking.

Denise :
"This will take a while..." I said to myself then sat down waiting.

#12470 2015-04-15 16:54:48

angelfire
Members
Website

Naia:
"Ummm...it's umm back at the academy..."

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#12471 2015-04-15 17:07:30

neriah10
Members
Website

Jet:

"You don't sound so sure on that...."

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#12472 2015-04-15 17:17:56

rukia131
Members

Laina :
"No, let me see! It can't be back there! There is no way! Someone would have found it!"

#12473 2015-04-15 18:56:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((OH MY GOD! Cordelia's place love love love Love the romantic bedroom and how everything seemed to fit together!!! It's perfect!))
Diana:
I smiled kissing him back before taking a small bite from the food with the fork and bringing it to his mouth, "You know? Some of my readers brought up an electronic petition because they want me to post our wedding pictures on the blog."

Marie:
"No little Marie is a meanie because she has to keep up with her meanie boyfriend."

Leon:
I walked in there for a while not really feeling anything. I was starting to think Denise pranked me until ... some fleeting thought came to my head. "You deserted him."

It sounded foreign. Like someone else was whispering it in my ear. I turned around, but there was no one. Frowning, I turned back to continue on my way when I saw ... Alex... sitting on a rock crying. He looked up at me and said, "Why, Leo? Why you did this to me?"

I wasn't sure what to say...I felt like I was ...dreaming. He continued, "Why did you let them make me die? They hurt me. Why did you not stop them? Why Leo? Why big brother?"

He continued to cry and question me and I was frozen. I wasn't sure if I was even breathing or not.

All of a sudden fire came up and circled around him, I tried to move, but every time I stepped forward it seemed like he and the fire went further away. Until finally after a few minutes, he let out the same scream he did his last moments and he fell to the ground all burned up.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Ryan. She looked angry. She folded her arms and said, "I don't want you anymore ... I've seen what you did to Alex...why should I trust you?"

I tried to defend myself, but all of a sudden I heard my voice coming out as if I were back as a child. I was looking up at Ryan since I was shorter and I said, "I...I didn't mean to. I didn't know they were..."

"LIAR!" She and someone else screamed...that someone was Thomas. He went over to Ryan and hid behind her.

\I tried to reach out, but was chained to the ground. I saw them leave. Before they stepped away though, someone came from the dark and stabbed them both letting them bleed in front of my eyes.

I saw Alex die  over and over again. His screams seemed to be coming from everywhere.

Ryan and Thomas's screamed echoed around as well.

In front of me materialized my parents out of nowhere. They looked at me disappointed and said, "Go back, Leon...You're not ready for responsibility...You're a disgrace. Go back to where you came from."

I put my hands on my ears and went back to the entrance. it was the only place I could run away from the pain and  ... torture of seeing myself losing them.
And all of a sudden I was back outside where Denise was...I looked at my hands and saw that I was back as a 23 year old again. I felt like my brain was beaten to death. I couldn't comprehend anything from what was going on. I couldn't tell what was real and what was hallucinations.

#12474 2015-04-15 19:09:25

rukia131
Members

((Thanks ^^ Marie's place is just how I pictured it <3 . Now that I have some free time I'm trying to pick the right wig for Diana :) ))

Denise :
" I can read on your face that it was horrible."

Elias :
"Didn't you say that you don't want me on the internet?"

Klaus :
" She can't keep up anyways"

#12475 2015-04-15 19:16:07

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((For Di? I actually have been wanting to do something for Di and Elias's home too. I did one (kihnda did one) for DI's ideal place, but it won't be the same as their real one))
Leon:
"I...It felt....They were real. Right there. i felt the fire. Again!"

Marie:
"She can tryyyyy!"

Diana:
"I still don't want to! They really want to see you though. I talk a lot about you."

Board footer