You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-07-31 00:45:26

angelfire
Members
Website

Spirit of Elements Fanfics

Okay this was taking too long. Everyone's talking about it and before the rp even started, I started making fics. Although it's not a fic and well...yeah okay. Here we go:

Baelabrar Arabi:
A few years ago, I found out I had a brother. He wasn’t anything like me but he was older than I was. He has handsome features but his personality is almost...sinister.
It was scary at times Vinya can sense bad things about people but she doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with Roran. Maybe she’s right. It is just a feeling after all. She’s taken a liking to him.
I guess I’m almost jealous at how close they've gotten in just a couple of years. She and I weren't close at all so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything.
I don’t know what to think of Roran right now. He may have been with us for a few years, but I still haven’t gotten to know him. Maybe I should…Nope. Too scary.

Roran Arabi:
I never knew who my real parents were. I was adopted and they were they only family I knew. They didn’t tell me about till the very end. Dad died of an illness and mom of another. Before her death, she told me everything. How my real parents didn’t know where I was, that during a war, these people found me. They didn’t know who I belonged to so they kept me and took care of me. After a year of searching I found the family I was born to. The Arabis.
They were nice. A real sweet couple with two daughters. I didn’t fit in though, and I don’t think anything’s changed since then. The oldest daughter, Baelabrar, is pretty smart. I don’t hear her talk often and she always gives me a glare when we make eye contact. I don’t think I did anything, when I try to ask, she always turns away. The other daughter, Vinya, is pretty chill. She’s calm and quiet. What’s really so amazing about her is that she can read people. I don't know how to explain it but she can tell everything about someone just by looking at them.
The two girls are more like our parents than I am. They’re both bright and cheerful. I don’t think I could ever be like that but I admire their optimistic personalities. I have to say, it’s starting to grow on me.
We all have the same eyes and hair color only mine is dyed black and I wear contacts. I chose to have them colored because my eyes were the brightest thing on me. I’m the tallest and Bae is pretty far down. Vinya’s only 12 but the two are the same height.
All I know about Bae is what Vinya tells me about her. She sounds like a really nice person. I wish she’d talk to me more. I've always tried starting a conversation with her but like I said before. She just glares at me and leaves.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#2 2014-07-31 00:58:19

neriah10
Members
Website

Re: Spirit of Elements Fanfics

Wow, That explains a few things. I like Roran a little better now. Just A teensy bit
I'd write a bit of fan fic myself but I can't quite sort it out >.< Maybe later...

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#3 2014-07-31 01:02:58

subway1
Members

Gaaah! So sad! That's acutally interesting, too... Quite unexpected. Hehe :)

So. I was going to put together like a short fanfic for Tiffany but I'm afraid it might reveal too many things >.< So I'm not sure yet, but I'll definitely do some doll forms of these guys. :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#4 2014-07-31 09:09:09

angelfire
Members
Website

I HAVE NO LIFE. I made another one :3

3 years ago:
The Arabi household –
“Can someone get me the pot please?”

“Sure thing, Ma” A small version of the mother runs around the table, ducking under the chairs to get to the kitchen before an even smaller version of her gets there. She looks around the kitchen and finds the cupboard, getting to it before her little sister even makes it into the kitchen. “I GOT IT!” She yells, laughing.

“Thank you Baela.” The mother says smiling. Baelabrar has always noticed how when she smiles, she never really looks like she’s smiling. There’s always something missing but she can’t pinpoint what it is. “You’re welcome, Ma!” She says unfazed by the smile she’s so used to by now.

The two girls go back to their board game where the younger of the two is winning. The door knocks 4 times, one slow, two quick and the last one slow again. “Daddy!” They both yell getting up and racing to the door.

“Baela! You opened the door yesterday, it’s my turn!” The young sister cries.

“Sorry Vinya, I got here first.” Baelabrar says opening the door. Vinya squirms through the door and hugs her father first.

“Ew, you’re wet Daddy!” Vinya giggles.

“Well it is pouring cats and dogs out there.” The father says.

“I don’t see any.” Vinya says looking over his shoulder.

“Hey! I opened the door. I get to hug him first.”

“You were too slow.” Vinya laughs with her father.

“Well, how about tomorrow when Vinny opens the door, hmm?” He says hugging Baelabrar. “So, what did my big girls do today?”

“I won today!” Vinya says excitedly.

“Baela never loses! Is she losing her touch?” He says shocked.

“NO! She hasn’t won yet. We still have a few moves left.” Baela defends.

“Well, I have to come and watch this then.” The father of the girls hangs his coat and and takes off his hat. He goes into the kitchen and kisses his wife, helping her with the rest of the cooking and cleaning. After finishing up he finds his video camera and starts recording the girls. “Okay girls. I’m ready!”

Baela and Vinya are sitting facing each other and it’s Vinya’s turn. She moves the Rook a few spaces. Baela looks at the board. With one move she can corner the king that Vinya has left open. There is a suffocating amount of tension in the air. Baela picks up her penultimate piece and drags it near the king taking one of Vinya’s many pieces in the process. The door knocks breaking everyone’s trance of the game being played. Four knocks all with the same beat. The girls look at each other and the couple standing behind them looks puzzled. No one moves to open the door.

Another set of four knocks on the door are heard. This time the mother goes to open it. A young handsome teenage boy stands at the door holding a paper. He looks like he’s homeless and looking for food. The mother wants to close the door, but she can’t. There’s something about the boy that she sees and wants to know. He starts pulling a paper from his pocket. “Arabi?” He chokes desperately

“Yes?” She says softly, ready to burst into tears. Before she does, the boy sits on the concrete floor, crying for the first time in his life. He shakes uncontrollably and hands her the piece of paper he had in hand that’s drenched in tears and rain.

The mother’s hand flies to her mouth and she drops down with the boy crying with every feeling she can muster. The father unknowingly recording the whole scene gives the camera to Baela, who continues recording, and walks to the Mother and the boy, taking the paper. He reads the printout and looks at the boy. He bends down and picks up the boy by his shoulder to get a good look at him.

Tall, a pale face, black and blue hair, black eyes, and a lean body. Nothing was similar. But put blonde hair and the family blue eyes, he looked almost exactly like the father.

The father bring the boy soaking wet from the pouring rain and sits him on the sofa. He goes back and bring out his wife who leans on him as they walk back in. The mother sits close to the boy and hugs him. Sitting there crying her heart out. The boy doesn’t try to stop her and hugs her back tightly.

Baela and Vinya look at the boy in confusion.

“How old are you?” The father asks as the tears fall down his own face.

“16.” He says in between his tears

“Name?” He asks, not being able to say anymore.

“They called me…Roran.”

“Baelabrar. Vinya. This is your brother. Roran.”

Last edited by angelfire (2014-07-31 09:10:43)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2014-07-31 14:02:18

rukia131
Members

I like Roran soooooooooooooooooooo much now ... I'm gonna marry him or something .

#6 2014-07-31 14:13:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The feels pleur pleur pleur Love Roran!!!!

I don't know if I'm really gonna do it, but might post something for Diana later. Or not. hmmm....I'll check my mood :P

#7 2014-07-31 16:28:29

shadowchild3
Members

But but........... That was way too good Angel! Stop with the feels. love

#8 2014-07-31 20:05:55

neriah10
Members
Website

Never really wrote Fanfic before, so I'd like to apologize in advance for whatever happens. Also if it's incredibly long or short (._.) So yeah, A little bit of Jet's issue.

"Mom?" Jet asked. standing on the other side of the kitchen, behind the duct-taped line between the kitchen and the living room.

His mother had been sitting at the small table in the corner, staring out the window, outside was a sky full of stars and a lullaby of crickets, but she had been dazed and unmoving for most of the day. She had dark circles under her eyes and her hands shook restlessly. She hadn't slept in days.

"Mom." Jet repeated. Quieter, and taking a half step over the 'line' that had been stuck to the tiled floor almost a year ago.

"Don't!" His mother screamed, suddenly snapped to reality, though her eyes still didn't seem to really look at him. Or at least, through her eyes, she didn't see her son, but something else. "Stay right where you are!" She got up from the chair, ready to retreat.

Jet took a few steps back behind the line, "No, wait, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please... don't leave..."

She didn't calm down until Jet was far enough behind the line and had put his hands behind his back. She took a lot of deep breaths, but didn't get any closer, she gripped the back of the chair with white knuckles. "What do you want?" She said it like he had her at gunpoint, or she was confronting a monster.

Maybe he was a monster...For a long time now, his mother gave him everything he wanted. If he asked for it, he would get it. Only recently, after the incident, did he really understand why she did that.

"Nothing. I just...I'm leaving tomorrow...I thought you might have wanted to say..." He paused to swallow, his voice was starting to break. "I thought maybe, you might have wanted to..." He couldn't say it. After all this time with his mother keeping him forever at the other side of the house, he couldn't bring himself to say what was already in motion since the first day the 'line' was stuck to the floor.

Her eyes softened. "You're leaving?" Her shoulders relaxed, even her fingers released the back of the chair. But what was in her eyes wasn't sadness, it was relief. If he left she could go wherever she wanted in the house, she could actually get some sleep without the phone with the fire department on speed-dial under her pillow, or making three checks to all the fire alarms and keeping a fire extinguisher in every room. She'd be absolutely free. "And you're not coming back?" She continued.

"I won't...if that's what you want." Jet said, his voice almost just a whisper.

She laughed. Quiet at first, then gradually louder, tears welling up in her eyes. She took the nearest fire extinguisher and rolled it across the floor. It stopped at Jet's feet. He wasn't sure if she was trying to make a point with that or not, but it made his insides feel cold.

"Can I take the--?"

"Take whatever you want!" His mother said, waving a hand to shoo him away.

He went upstairs to his room, shutting the door quietly behind him, he didn't want to see his sister's door across the hall, But he also didn't want to ruin his Mom's celebration. He threw himself on his bed and stared at the list of things he wasn't allowed to do that hung on the inside of the door. Almost all of them involved fire in some way.

If it wasn't for him, everyone would be happy. He grabbed the picture-frame on his nightstand and stuffed it into his bag. He'd decided a while ago, he was leaving. He'd done all the paperwork, got whatever amount of stuff he needed packed a week ago. Even telling himself that, he still felt tears starting to spill out of his eyes. She had been so happy...

l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#9 2014-07-31 23:12:38

rukia131
Members

rukia131 wrote:

Poooooor Jet I wanna hug him and love him and give him all the attention he deserves <3
Now the one that I am the most interested in is Tiffany . I really wanna know her story since I know Diana's ;)

Well I wrote this story from Ryan's pov but it was kinda short and not really explaing much sooo there you go with the full more detalied story . I think you guessed from who's pov this is.

On the night of Beltane everything was magic. Special bonfires were kindled, and their flames, smoke and ashes took all of us under it's protective powers. Doors, windows, byres and the cattle themselves would be decorated with yellow May flowers. They evoked fire.
They village was all covered in red and screams of joy were echoing all around the forest .
Yes it was the long awaited day. The 1st of May , the festival of fire . Even the Moon was burning red .
As the fire was getting stonger so was my unpatience . Always surrounded by people I always felt alone inside. Everybody is just so fake to me . Even my parents. Having so much power and not knowing how to use it ... that's so sad. Even as a kid it was clear to me how hopeless they were ... all this training , practice and knowledge ...just to stay in the lines. I will break them and everything that stands in my way along.
However , in the spite of everything I was taught with selfishness  by my stupid father I believed that I can not succed alone. That's why that night was so important to me ...the birthdate of my most beloved sister.
I need to make sure she will be wide awake ,always , to all we can do , all we can take.
I shared all my plans, everything I knew with her starting from the very first moment. I always knew how fake everything around her , around us was. Locked in a glass ball that needs to be broken by force .
Forced to practice all day for nothing. Just "to be the strongest" .
I always prepared her for what was to come. To fullfil my dreams ...our dreams .
Leaving Ryan alone and going to academy was the hardest thing I ever did , but I knew it was for the best.
I gave my best to grow stronger both inside and outside , getting ready ..until I met Amy . She was the most beautiful girl on earth . She opened my heart for forgiveness . I let go of everything I ever felt ...revenge , hate , power ...they all collapsed when I met her ...

...Just as fast as they reappeared stronger than ever when I saw her dead in my hands. I couldn't believe I shared the blood with the person that took my most beloved Amy away from me.
I lowered my head once again and "apologized for my misbehavior and my rudeness " and returned to the academy for another two years .

I soon as I heard that those old bastards sent Ryan to visit our grandfather I returned home ready to do whatever it took to acomplish my mission .

" To my most beloved sister ,
I finally convinced my parents to let you leave home as well . They enrolled you in Kin'unta this morning. You have everything ready and waiting for you there. Don't come back home they might change their mind and hold you back. Stop by the mall on your way and buy whatever you wish. Smile , be nice and make lots of friends. You are the best lil' sis' ever.
With love ,
Denise"
I signed the letter and smiled one more time at the ashes that remained of my parents. I finally feel a little better and now I just have to wait for Ryan to be ready to come and join me.

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-10-22 08:35:33)

#10 2014-07-31 23:44:49

angelfire
Members
Website

Holy cow o.o Ruki that was scary beautiful!!
I didn't think he'd kill them oOo

Jet is a little baby!!! So adorable! So cute! So lufable! *suffocating hugz of lufs for jet*

Wait...So no one liked Roran before? Hmm...Interesting...
Thanks though :D

Last edited by angelfire (2014-07-31 23:45:27)

#11 2014-08-01 00:47:29

subway1
Members

Yep! That does it! Those are the best Fanfics ever!! Poor Jet though... So anyways, I guess I'll be starting one too... Like a fic, you know. Keep writing!

Okay, so here's mine. I hope you like it! :)

08/21/14.

Dad and me in the kitchen baking cupcakes. Place, wrap, tuck. Dad and me on the Ferris wheel at the Summer Carnival. Place, wrap, tuck. Dad and me at Halloween the year I dressed as a bumble bee. Place, wrap, tuck. Dad and me at Christmas time, opening presents. Place, wrap, tuck. I remember as I place, wrap and tuck the picture frames into their box, thinking of my past and the life ahead of me.
I try not to wonder about anything. I try not to think. By now it's second nature to me -- Not thinking, I mean. I've let it pass, I've moved on. But no. Right now I cannot control myself. My mind wanders to another place, another world, even, and I can't seem to stop the tears that sting my eyes. I look at the pictures -- I was so different back then. So incredibly different. Most people who I haven't seen in years don't even recognize me. But who cares ? I don't.
And I think it's better that way -- That no one knows the truth. If they saw me now, the rebellious sixteen-year-old from Long Island, New York, the one with the bright pink curls and the makeup and the piercings and the tattoos and her own type of style, they'd never even begin to think I was different. At least not who I was in the past. Different, maybe, but not a princess. Not anything close to that, actually.
Some people would wonder what happened to me, if they knew how I was back then. If they remembered that girl who wanted to do everything, they would wonder. How did she end up like this ? How did she become a freak ? Why did she quit gymnastics ? Who is this girl ? Why did she change ? I think of this now as I keep wrapping, and soon I am done, packing almost everything I need to be ready for my new boarding school in September. I get up and walk over to the one thing untouched in my dark purple room -- My body mirror.
I walk over and look at myself, and I see. For the first time in a long time, I see. I do not see the girl with the odd tattoos, the one with the wild pink curls and the random piercings covering her body. I do not see the girl with almost no friends, the girl who had to often eat lunch alone, the girl who is not who she thinks she is. Instead I see a smaller girl, with soft blonde locks, a pale, tiny face, the one with the gymnastics medals and the fun times and the great friends and the urge to want to do everything, to be friends with everyone. The girl with the baby blue ankle socks and the bright yellow ducky hat and the polka dot umbrella. She is smiling. For the first time in a long time, I see this girl.  For the first time in a long time, I see me.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-08-01 01:20:49)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#12 2014-08-01 01:53:35

shadowchild3
Members

You guys! Just quite killing me so much. I knew all of your characters would have awesome backstories but you really don't need to kill me. Poor Jet man! That made me want to cry.
  I really want to hear Diana's backstory, it's not fair Darky!!! The suspense!

#13 2014-08-01 21:29:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I LOVE JET!!! AND TIFF!!! AND GAAAAH!!!! FEELS!!! I'm melting....

I wasn't going to do a Diana one since she kinda explained but then thought...whatever...*ehem*

Whaaaa? You want to hear my story? What’s gotten into you? Why would you want that? I’m sure you have something better to do, so go do it.

Seriously…You want to hear it?...Fine…Once upon a time there was a girl. She grew up in an orphanage, met a man, made a mistake, corrected her mistake, joined a school and lived happily ever after. The End.

…You want the details?...*sigh*…Fine…I guess I have to tell you…I don’t see why you want them, though. It’s not a sad or emotional story in my opinion. Nothing stands out about it, but since it’s your choice and your time to waste, I guess I can tell you.

My name is Diana Engel. I don’t have a family that I know of. What’s ‘Engel’, you must be wondering. Well, apparently…Wherever I was found as a baby, that was the last name my rescuer heard as a whisper. I think it might have been a hallucination, but anyyyyway, can’t complain since apparently last names are important these days.

Anyways, I grew up in an orphanage and no, it wasn’t the “Annie” version of orphanages. It was a very nice place with caring people. No I wasn’t bullied or anything. I wasn’t adopted because I insisted to tell every parent that was interested in me about my water skills. If they really wanted to be my parents, I thought they had to know everything about me, right? Weeeeell, that didn’t go very well…They all thought I was crazy and I didn’t really bother to correct them.

Anyways, when I was 14, I sneaked into a club with a friend of mine. I used my water to distract the security and sneaked us in. A man saw me doing it and later when we were in the club, confronted me about it. He said he won’t tell anyone though and was very “sweet” and “caring” about it…I met him a couple time after that night and to be honest, I thought I was in love. Sure he was 20 years older than me, but then what? I ran away from the orphanage to live with him and his family…and….why don’t I just do a time skip?
Almost 18 months later, I had been at school sitting by the nearby lake alone. I had lost interest in socializing really after all that happened…Besides, it was dangerous. If Mark knew I was in contact with anyone that would put them in danger.

Out of nowhere, May, the first I had dragged with me to the club a couple years back talked to me, “Are you just going to continue to ignore me?”
I didn’t reply just staring blankly at the water.

“What? He changed your personality, too? You’re going rebel?”

I looked at her tiredly. “You know this would never happen.”

She didn’t smile and simply sat down next to me. Before she said anything, I interrupted, “We shouldn’t be seen together.” I was going to get up, when she held my arm to stop me. Little did she know that it was exactly where a bruise was hiding under my sleeve. I winced in pain and she got up angrily, “He’s hurting you…You’re letting him hurt you?!!! What’s gotten into you?!!!!!!!!!”

I rubbed my arm where the pain was and said a bit weakly, “It’s not that bad…And…he was just angry…”

“Diana! What’s gotten into you?! You were never this weak. You’re letting him use you. He never cared. Can’t you see it?! He never did!!! He never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I opened my mouth to retaliate a couple times, but found nothing. Instead, I decided to just walk away silently.

When I got ‘home’, I stood infront of the full-length mirror and looked at myself. Really looked at myself. I looked much paler than I ever did. Had dark circles under my eyes. I looked like a zombie!

My hand moved absently to my face and I continued to stare at my reflection, the door was thrown open. And in, walked Mark like a mighty emperor…more like a tyrant. He threw himself on the armchair and said (more like ordered), “Prepare yourself for tonight. “

Not again… I thought to  myself…He had been making me use my powers to stop others chasing him whenever he was making an operation.

Before I could complain, he said, “It’s different this time…I want you to get rid of him…permanently.”

My eyes widened as I exclaimed, “You want me to kill him?! That’s different!!! I stop your enemies from chasing after you, that I understand, but kill?! I’m not going to…”

He got up, held me and threw me against the mirror shattering it. Before I got up, he raised my chin and said, “you’re doing it…”

And with that he left the room. At the very same moment, I made a decision. I was leaving…Even if it’s the last thing I do.

Later that night, I prepared a small backpack with a few necessities, including my music player (don’t judge). I couldn’t grab my clothes or my….guitar because it would alert Mark. When he came to pick me up from my room, I dismissively told him the backpack had my jacket in case it got cold and he didn’t argue.

We went down by a lake house and he and his men left me between some bushes and went inside to lure him out. After hearing a few shouts and bullets, I saw the man, I’m assuming my target, run out and get into a small motorboat. Mark and the others followed him in another one. I was supposed to kill him…at that moment…After hesitating for a second, I did the opposite and used all my might to attack Mark and his men. Without even waiting to see if it worked, I ran away as fast as my legs could carry me.

I wasn’t sure where to go. I had nowhere. And I hadn’t thought this far. I just wanted to get away from him. I couldn’t go to May since he knew about her and could hurt her.

There was only one other place I knew of.

About an hour later, I rang the bell of my old home, the orphanage. Mrs. Crawford, our keeper, opened the door. I couldn’t face her, so I just looked down at my feet and asked weakly, “Can I stay here tonight?”

She immediately took me in and made me some hot cocoa. I was quiet. I felt quite shaken and didn’t know what would happen next. On asking me where I’ve been and what happened, I broke down and started crying, “I was stupid. I ruined everything.”
She took me in her arm and started soothing me. The next thing I knew I woke up in a warm bed.

I grabbed the backpack and headed outside to find her making breakfast for the other kids. “You’re leaving?” She asked and I nodded quietly, “I think I remember a school for people like me…I need to go there.”

“Wait…”

She came back with a guitar and an envelope. Handing me the guitar, I teared up a bit as she said, “You still play, right?”

I nodded and then, she handed me the envelope, “That’s your allowance for the last three years.” At that moment, I just hugged her and after minutes, let go and left.
With half of that money, I bought some clothes, a dress and a one way ticket to the city where the school was.

And there you have it, the story of how I was bor…no how I was reborn. All I need now is stay out of trouble, learn about my powers and find a job…You wouldn’t have a job for me, would you?

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-08-01 21:59:46)

#14 2014-08-02 00:41:41

subway1
Members

Ah! Too sad! Poor Di! And thank you for the positive feedback! :)

#15 2014-08-02 00:48:23

shadowchild3
Members

Gosh Darky! I was looking forward to that and you did not disappoint. So sad.

Any way I thought I would right a fan fic too, all though mine is not as good and not as tragic as all of yours. Here it gose (all so this is my first fan fic.)

Blythe Finley:
  Blythe walked up to the study door, a smile on her face, her favorite book in her hand. 
  Quietly she walked up and tapped it lightly with her knuckles, the door swung inward. She peaked in curiously, hearing voices, and saw her parents standing in front of her older brother, Beckham, and his girlfriend. She sat there for a moment, the happy sound of their voices making her wonder.
  "We don't have a date set but we want it too be as soon as possible." Her brother said. A smile on his face as he held his girlfriend's hand. Blythe looked closer, and gasped. There was a ring on her finger!
  Her mother beamed and smiled, "You two will be such a great couple."
  Blythe frowned and pushed the door open. She stepped into the room and the sound of her footsteps made Beck look up, his hazel eyes starring at her.
  "Bly." He said. "What are you doing here?"
  Her mother turned around to look at her. "Did you hear? Your brother's is engaged."
  Blythe smiled, not sure what to think. "Congrats." She said, trying to put all of her happiness into the words.
  Beckham smiled and turned back to their parents. "We would love to start planing now, anything to make the day closer."
  Blythe swallowed and stumbled out of the room. Still not knowing what to think. Of course he was engaged, it made sense. All though it had seemed like he would never actually commit to marrying his girlfriend, he had probably gotten her pregnant and felt obligated to marry her. But still, why did he have to announce it today?
  She walked off down the hall, opening her book to read. She didn't want to think about it too much, it would just put her in a bad mood.
  She wandered aimlessly thru the family mansion, not really knowing, or caring where she was going, until she looked up hearing voices. Her older sister walked toward her down the hall, a tall handsome boy beside her. There fingers where interlaced and she smiled happily.
  Must be the newest boyfriend. Blythe thought trying to avoid her. She looked back down into the book and tried to pass by them unnoticed.
  "Hey Bly." No such luck. "Have I introduced you to Kris?" Lynn asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.
  Blythe looked up slowly and deliberately. "I don't think you have." she said, keeping her ever cool voice through her annoyance and anger. 
  Her sister smiled giddily, her long curly hair bouncing. "Blythe, this is Kris. He's a bender!" Lynn looked so happy it made her sick. She turned to Kris and put her hand on his chest as she leaned in to peck a kiss at his cheek. "That's my little sister." she waved a dismissive hand at Blythe.
  The boy looked at her with a bored air. "Nice to meet you." He said. He didn't offer his hand.
  Blythe smiled sweetly, trying not to show him how done she was. "Nice to meet you too." While you last. She thought with a tilt of her head.
  Blythe turned back to her sister. "Beck has some thing to tell you." she said.
  Her sister looked genuinely intrigued. "What is it?" she asked, her voice losing just a hint of it's sweetness.
  "I can't tell you, it's a surprise." She answered walking away. For a moment she thought her sister would stop her and demand she tell her, or make her do some thing for her, but she just smiled and reached out for her boyfriends hand, her sweet voice echoing down the hall.
  Blythe shook her head. So it's true, no one remembers?
                                                   ------------------------------
  Later at dinner, Beckham was still the center of attention. Lynn was a little angry, wether it was because he had waited tell after he told their parents to tell her, or just the simple act of him being engaged Blythe couldn't tell. But she seemed to be getting over her mood and was talking about the wedding with Beck's girlfriend, which her mom and Blythe's little sister, Maxine, where also doing. Blythe on the other hand found the topic boring. Of course her parents where going to pay for every thing and it was going to be an extravagant affair, no expense spared for there oldest child and only son.
  No one else seemed to have come up with the same thought as she had, that Beck's girlfriend was pregnant. But she could tell, and it only got more noticeable as the day went on.
  "We could have crystals mixed in with the flowers in the centerpiece." Maxine said, she was 11 but acted younger most of the time.
  "You really should do your hair up. It creates a look of class and elegance." Lynn said, her voice still sweet.
  "You could have the reception here in the main hall. It would be splendid." Her mother said.
  Beckham and her father where talking among themselves and no one noticed Bly reading as she ate. The food was delicious, stuffed goose and cranberry sauce with a side of some creamy soup. But she couldn't bring herself to eat much of it. After a moment of awkward loneliness, Blythe got up from the table, sick of pretending to be happy that no one cared. Lynn looked up from her conversation to glance at her but she just smiled and turned back to her food.
  Frustrated, Blythe turned around and walked out, the butler holding the door for her as she tried her best not to freak out.
  No one remembers? She thought walking briskly to the library. Once she got there she threw open the doors and walked over to one of the seats, lowering herself into it.
  I wonder how long it will take them to come looking for me, or at least to notice I'm not there. She thought opening a new book. It was a special one that Arthur, one of the family butlers, had gotten her for her birthday. He had given it to her just this morning, saying how it was probably a silly thing for him to do but he wanted to give her something she would actually like. On the inside cover it read, To Blythe: hope you like the story, it was one of my favorites growing up. I figured you would put it to good use. All the love, Arthur
She smiled at the sweet sentiment. At least he remembered. She thought pulling open the pages, out fell a note. She picked it up and saw her name written in bold, flowing script. Curious, she opened it. It took her only a moment to register.
  They're sending me away? She thought, bitterness forming in her gut. She scanned the bottom of the paper. In three days.
  With a sigh of regret she put the paper down and began to read Arthur's book, surprised when she didn't feel the sting of tears.

Ps: Sorry it is so long and boring. <3 Thanks for reading!

Last edited by shadowchild3 (2014-09-12 02:37:51)

#16 2014-08-02 01:26:30

subway1
Members

Gahh! Shadow! Yours is my absolute favorite! Nothing tragic happens, which is great, but incredibly sad! I can't believe they forgot her birthday! Actually made me cry, but I love it so so so incredibly much! Probably the best fic I have read, hands down. You need to continue it! :)

Last edited by subway1 (2014-08-02 01:26:41)

#17 2014-08-02 02:19:36

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Oooooh. Now I understand Bly!!!! That was so awesome Shadow!!!! Agreed with Sub.

we're now missing Elias!

#18 2014-08-02 02:28:06

shadowchild3
Members

Shtawp it guys, I am blushing so hard right now. Thank you for the sweet comments, you guys rock.

#19 2014-08-02 02:39:41

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

lol, Shadow, it was really well written too :D

Poll time: Which one, if any, looks like Diana to you?
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/185/2/3/235b51986485a22f46de0a48b3530a7c-d55xctp.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/347/0/b/0bf3736429eb19d23b07a4820bbf5831-d4j267z.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/158/f/8/f8120c1bd6fc94ffa603f84933f44a80.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/327/8/c/cat_monroe_by_omupied-d5lvucu.jpg

#20 2014-08-02 02:49:43

shadowchild3
Members

Hehe. Hum... I like the third one I think, it is a little dark but I think it works for Diana. It looks like her the most. And I

#21 2014-08-02 02:50:41

neriah10
Members
Website

Whoa! These back stories are awesome! I am really shocked about some of it though. Like how Denise killed his parents...didn't see that coming...That goes with Diana...or Blythe...or Tiffany... Wow. love Also curious about Elias now

And I'm glad everyone understood my very first Fanfic. Thought for sure I'd made a Mistake :)

As for new Diana pictures...I feel like either the third one from the top, or the first one would fit.

#22 2014-08-02 20:05:47

subway1
Members

Yes, yes, the first one. That would make for a great Diana! :)

#23 2014-08-02 20:08:28

rukia131
Members

I like the last one ( ahem ahem Elias likes the 3rd Diana XD)

#24 2014-08-02 22:09:27

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Looks like he third pic got the most votes. And seeing that she has to be at least Elias's type (^^), I think I'll go with the third.

Ruki, I really love the fourth one. The only hesitation I had was she felt older. I think she does look similar to the third one in a way. Maybe that's adult Diana? :P I'll make believe it is XD

#25 2014-08-02 22:28:08

rukia131
Members

I'm gonna tell you a secret ... If Jet was a girl he would have been 100% Elias's type.
He likes cute , lost girls that need help and have been hurt before .

Board footer